What's new

Vegas Anon Arrested

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I hope that Kenneth Moxon and Alex Jiminez have been informed by the local DSA that false reporting of a Federal Crime is in fact a Federal Crime and that Scn and the OSA will disavow any knowledge of thier actions.

Why? Rick Moxon is fully aware of the ramifications of committing state and federal crimes which is why he has always been so resourceful in escaping charges in the past. Why do you think the FBI labeled him as the "unindicted co-conspirator" in Operation: Snow White which led to Mary Sue Hubbard & 10 of her fellow execs to going prison and he escaped prosecution without a scratch? A former Scientologist & OSA staffer testified under oath that it was Rick Moxon that ordered him to follow a federal judge to his home, and later drown the judge's dog in the backyard swimming pool, following comments made by Judge Swearinger criticizing Scientology. David Miscavige apprroved the killing.

http://www.skepticfiles.org/sciento/sci176.htm

I worked with Rick Moxon. Never underestimate his legal experiences and sly ability to flaunt the wog laws. Think of the devil with a law degree. Srsly.

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors
Sounds like OSA is running an OP to get Anonymous declared a terrorist group, so don't break any laws guys.

Remember: "Before the Gods destroy you, they first make you arrogant."

Pinchy.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sounds like OSA is running an OP to get Anonymous declared a terrorist group, so don't break any laws guys.

Remember: "Before the Gods destroy you, they first make you arrogant."

Pinchy.

Agreed. I am glad that I am just angry, as I don't have anything to be arrogant about.

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
Ridiculous evidence is what they do

Certainly sounds like an easily-identified frame job. :yes:

I don't know how the CoS thinks they are going to get away with altering evidence when it is so easily proved it was altered.

Try the invoice I was presented with for a $2,800 dollar pansy bill. Worse were the snapdragons. Each 4" plant cost almost $15, or $3.60 per inch, and cost $4.64 each just to plant! If we say it takes 1 minute to dig a hole and put the plant in you are earning almost $5/minute! Wow great wages, especially for an immigrant laborer.

MORAL: The cult will make up any short term evidence against Cameranonymous even if it is easily disproven. To hell with long term consequences if Cameranonymous can be fair gamed in the short term. I guess they assume they can bamboozle the legal system and get away with it. In RIverside they are powerful but in Vegas perhaps not so much.

ARC

Patron
I have no evidence he did this. One of the active posters, Herro, on WWP, posted this:

You should know better than to listen to Herro when he's trolling, but even so I don't see how you extrapolated that part you quoted into you saying he was joking about blowing up buildings.

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
Smurf is a two faced hypocrite

ABSOLUTELY. I've worked very hard to educate anons about not doing things that allows Rick Moxon or his ilk to find reasons to entrap and subject them to arrest. Some of OSA's successes lie in taking advantage of someone acting out or saying something inappropriate, capitalizing on it and making mountains out of molehills...

In another post (which I believe was deleted because of it's catfight obnoxiousness) Smurf says he is free to smear me any way he likes because posting on the internet have no legal effect. They are just "hearsay". Oh really? Regular postings are bad enough but now we see what the cult can do with creative "editing."

Now in this post quoted above he says something different. Oh be careful what you post! Why? Because he has no morals and will lie about whatever to fulfill his selfish demands.

He was more than happy to make up lies about me, smear me and trash my unemployment compensation and many other things. Oh but now he is on another horse, his high horse, lecturing people to be careful what they say online.

People should realize that Smurf has emotional issues that make him incapable of getting close to other people. Has he ever been on a second date? Has he ever let his guard down for anyone? He is neither anon nor OSA. All he is capable of caring about is himself. Zalgo will come for him eventually.

PS Anonorange tells me that cult schill OLIVER SHAFER has contacted him many times! WHy? Probably to spew lies and PR. But he also said that "somebody in LA Anonymous is being paid off by the cult." This could be a lie, truth and lies, or a truthful attempt to intimidate. IF there is such a person, could it be Smurf? He has already admitted that cult super-high up Tommy Davis has asked him to come back and work for them. "Who would work for slappy miscavige and get beaten up?" Smurf wisely replied. Well, just taking money to badmouth would solve that problem.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
You should know better than to listen to Herro when he's trolling, but even so I don't see how you extrapolated that part you quoted into you saying he was joking about blowing up buildings.

First, I have no idea who Herro is. He/she has claimed to be a Scientologist and a moderator informed me in an email that he is not a Scientologist, but a longtime anon known to her that just enjoys trolling people. Perhaps, you know who the person is. Herro has posted shit, however, that clearly shows he is no Scientologist.

But "Herro" posted in large black letters early on a quote allegedly by the arrested anon as saying we should "WE SHOULD JUST BLOW GOLD BASE UP".

That post has since been deleted by Herro or a mod. And now Herro has been banned. Herro, however, sticks by his guns on what the anon said on IRC.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herro's comments: post #57 -

"Lol, dude. No, just no. I can personally vouch for seeing camera running his mouth about this shit all the time on IRC. This isn't some sort of set up- they just took advantage of the stupid shit he said. The charges are bullshit though so I wouldn't worry too much. (For the record I would still find this hilarious even if the charges were legit.)"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by TD - post #93

"Taking advantage" and "fabricating evidence" are two quite different things. AVBB suggests it is the latter. He said stupid shit, but not illegal shit, AFAIK. I was uncomfortable with what I saw camera bang on about, but I didn't see him say anything illegal or indicate any intention to commit any illegal act.

Herro: "I don't really care what AVBB said, I personally have heard camera saying this shit on #wwp on multiple occasions."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post #101 -

Herro: "I said I've heard him saying the kind of shit that the police supposedly pwned him for."

altruistichedonist

Patron with Honors
They way I see it from these postings is the evidence is circumstantial. The onus then falls upon Camera and his friends to ensure all relevant facts regarding his acquisition and intent for use of such firearms were for benevolent purposes and not to commit a crime against Miscavigology. As a collector of "toys", Camera has some arguable grounds for defense, but crikey, did he have to post the notion of "Blow up some shit on the desert". The "Terrorism" charge is not something to be taken lightly.

But be prepared to counter all "the false" evidence entered as exhibits against Camera (and potentially Anonymous by association). Moxon et al. may have frog's skin and be pretty slippery to grip but ultimately a well informed judge will catch their bag of tricks. By then be certain the association to Miscabbage is also proven and the walls will start to crumble.

Herro is another matter. He should have been banned (more like castrated) from WWP weeks ago.

Any chance he's a private detective planted by Miscabbage ? Or am I dreaming ? Or wishing ?

ARC

Patron
OK thanks, Smurf.

Herro was given a week's ban for trolling in an unrelated thread - ridiculing a poster for informing his church group about Scientology, of all things. He wasn't banned for this.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
In another post (which I believe was deleted because of it's catfight obnoxiousness) Smurf says he is free to smear me any way he likes because posting on the internet have no legal effect. They are just "hearsay". Oh really? Regular postings are bad enough but now we see what the cult can do with creative "editing."

Now in this post quoted above he says something different. Oh be careful what you post! Why? Because he has no morals and will lie about whatever to fulfill his selfish demands.

He was more than happy to make up lies about me, smear me and trash my unemployment compensation and many other things. Oh but now he is on another horse, his high horse, lecturing people to be careful what they say online.

People should realize that Smurf has emotional issues that make him incapable of getting close to other people. Has he ever been on a second date? Has he ever let his guard down for anyone? He is neither anon nor OSA. All he is capable of caring about is himself. Zalgo will come for him eventually.

PS Anonorange tells me that cult schill OLIVER SHAFER has contacted him many times! WHy? Probably to spew lies and PR. But he also said that "somebody in LA Anonymous is being paid off by the cult." This could be a lie, truth and lies, or a truthful attempt to intimidate. IF there is such a person, could it be Smurf? He has already admitted that cult super-high up Tommy Davis has asked him to come back and work for them. "Who would work for slappy miscavige and get beaten up?" Smurf wisely replied. Well, just taking money to badmouth would solve that problem.

I won't dignify this black PR. It is so full of lies and distortions of fact from a very hostile individual with an obvious vendetta, it smacks of the same crap that's been tossed at me by PAC-OSA.

FYI - Tommy Davis has never requested I work for him... a declared SP. And the quoted comments are figures of AGP's demented imagination.

anonRELYT

Patron
1) Camera did talk a lot about guns on IRC. He collects and owns guns, and uses them recreationally. He may have said some stupid things that can easily be altered around and used against him, and it looks like that's what has happened.

Since the Patriot Act allows for the smallest tip of "terrorist activity" to have action taken against, anyone can be arrested with just the slightest bit of "evidence" thrown around without review. It's a retarded act that was passed by a retarded president, and it continues to infect the lives of innocent people.

Also, if it is proven that Moxon knowingly gave false information to involve an arrest under the Patriot Act, that's SWATTING, and can result in a huge backfire for him.

2) Herro is not a Scientologist, and never has been. He's been to a few protests in different places, but most of his life revolves around stuff other than Scientology. He just likes to play the devil's advocate when some critics like to go off the deep-end with their wishful thinking. It's basically a reality check. (Although admittedly, sometimes he does it a little too much).

Sometimes he trolls, too, but it's usually quite easy for most people to differentiate between his trolls and his serious posts.

He was recently temp banned for a build-up of infractions. I think he got a little too out of control in the arrest thread.

ARC

Patron
Again, he wasn't banned for what he posted in the arrest thread. The thing that sent him over the edge was a troll post on a thread about informing church groups about Scientology.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
People on ESMB are more interested in understanding what happened to them in the Cult than in comprehending Anon Drama. Thos who *are* interested in such things are already on WWP or could be.

Zinj

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Isn't it wierd that the Las Vegas Metro Police Dept. SWAT Team arrest the Las Vegas anon on "terrorism" and weapons charges and not a peep of the incident has appeared in the Las Vegas Sun or other news outlets??

Ordonary police actions aside, when SWAT gets involved, there's usually news crews on the scene, but in this case, nothing. Not a peep. Not even a press statement on the LVMPD's website.

Something sounds fishy....

ARC

Patron
I'm still considering the possibility that this is an elaborate troll, but media coverage of such events is not always immediate, nor dramatic.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'd say this thread should be lopped off close to the knobby progenitors :)

But, who cares what *I* think? :)

Zinj