What's new

WARNING: This Scientologist Staff Member Works Actively on Scientology Disconnection

Good twin

Floater
FF thank you for sharing this information. I understand your reasons for holding back some of what you know. I also understand how eager you must be to share what you know.

I remember when I first got out of the church and found ESMB (thanks to Kathy) I had several things going on regarding getting myself and friends and family out safely. I wasn't as worried about myself being Fair Gamed as I was about others being harrassed or harmed. I had so much I wanted to tell, but had to time my disclosure and release my story and info in bits and pieces. I was constantly requesting permission to tell.

So....I get it Hun. Take your time and don't compromise anyone's safety or confidence. This is good stuff.

Please be patient with her folks. I have a feeling she has other stories to share, if we just give her some space here.

:drama:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
William A. Bowen may have passed on... seeking confirm of that. William & Ruth had several businesses going for awhile in Clearwater (title company) and Los Angeles (publishing and production company) which are all defunct.

When they moved to Klamath Falls in 2004, they started two businesses: American Health Clinics & Clear Future Group Homes.. the physical address was 419 North 10th Street, Klamath Falls, OR 97601. The corporate address was here (sold by the Bowens in July 2004 for $2.1 million):
http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/5618017041/1701_thurber_place/

Previously, they lived here:
http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/2552020040/7749_jaydee_circle/

Ruth sold this property in June 2007 (William removed as named co-owner in November 2004):
http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/5124006020/1036_w_22nd_street/

I know Bill Bowen is still alive and currently located in the L.A. area. Last I heard he was making a crappy documentary about the foster care system.

The Klamath Falls address was never Ruths or the company - it is a residence Ruth never owned, rented or lived at. From what I know the group home was a easy way to make a quick buck while while offering real help to older kids in the system. She didn't do it either because she couldn't get the government grants or didn't want "government money" I forget which.

The Jaydee location was a home they purchased in their name for Ruth's best friend at the time. Ruth and Bill never lived there.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think if half of what you say is true, this would not be a good home for the children. Often those raised by people who cheat, lie and defraud people in their sphere of influence will grow up doing exactly the same thing. That is the last thing anybody needs. Regardless if they would have creature comforts while growing up.

I totally see what you are saying. I do, but whta do you do when a home like the Bowens is better than the one they came from? I just think it was better to be in the Bowen's home then at home being molested, beaten and not fed.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
FF thank you for sharing this information. I understand your reasons for holding back some of what you know. I also understand how eager you must be to share what you know.

I remember when I first got out of the church and found ESMB (thanks to Kathy) I had several things going on regarding getting myself and friends and family out safely. I wasn't as worried about myself being Fair Gamed as I was about others being harrassed or harmed. I had so much I wanted to tell, but had to time my disclosure and release my story and info in bits and pieces. I was constantly requesting permission to tell.

So....I get it Hun. Take your time and don't compromise anyone's safety or confidence. This is good stuff.

Please be patient with her folks. I have a feeling she has other stories to share, if we just give her some space here.

:drama:

Thank you GT. I do understand the frusteration and demand for doxs, I do and I would have posted them under different circumtances. I guess I thought this would go down a little differently. I really thought I had earned enough "street credit" here for people to know I mean what I say and say what I mean - and I can be trusted.

Who know's? Maybe a member of that family is here :whistling:

Maybe that member of the family could go right on ahead and post those docs for me??? :whistling::whistling:

Good twin

Floater
Thank you GT. I do understand the frusteration and demand for doxs, I do and I would have posted them under different circumtances. I guess I thought this would go down a little differently. I really thought I had earned enough "street credit" here for people to know I mean what I say and say what I mean - and I can be trusted.

Who know's? Maybe a member of that family is here :whistling:

Maybe that member of the family could go right on ahead and post those docs for me??? :whistling::whistling:

Wow. You're good. :coolwink:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I have my reasons - I would apologize but I am not sorry.

You want details? Tory you want details? I will get them. I don't like bashing critics who do good work like Tory, so I would like to abandon it and that is why I offered it over PM. I just have other information which opposed some of what she describes happened. Like I stated I was not there. I have this information from a trusted source who was.

I do not want your details about Tory. This thread isn't about Tory.
Post something supporting your claim that 'Scientologist Staff Member Works Actively on Scientology Disconnection '. Stop derailing your thread and stop the rumor mongering. Take your issues with Tory to Tory.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Post something supporting your claim that 'Scientologist Staff Member Works Actively on Scientology Disconnection '. Stop derailing your thread and stop the rumor mongering. Take your issues with Tory to Tory.

Fuck me Mary - Gotcha.

You gonna stop being a bitch to me on my own thread now?

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not derailed, but a little wobbly!

We're losing the team spirit here peeps... I keep reminding myself that the ultimate goal of the clam's osa is to get us fighting and bickering. :unsure:

I was thrown off because of the lack of DOX, but this is ESMB, we don't wear GF masks while posting or interacting and we don't demand DOX.

WWP is doing an honourable job of whittling away at a greedy, sinister, mind controlling cult and they have their procedures and rules. So are we here at ESMB, but in a different fashion. So is Arnie, again in a different manner. So is AGP, however bizarre his tactics are, the have effect. Even Marty's blog and site and the Indies are chipping away at the existing cult but in a snake-eating-it's-tail manner I believe.

This is like a world war.... all the allied powers: ESMB, WWP, IS, AGP, AL, et al... we know who the enemy is, we know who has to truly save the world from who. We are also snipping a little at each other, like allies do... it's stressful at times but I'm counting on us winning the war, BIG TIME! :yes: :thumbsup:

RogerB

Crusader
Bill has no part in this - I am not so sure Ruth and Bill are on speaking terms any longer. But frankly, I am pretty sure there isn't a person in this world that could pick Bill Bowen up let alone toss him.

Has gotten that fat? I knew the Bowens in 1980-1, and Billy boy was pretty solid then He was into gem trading . . . using wholesale bulk gems to trade for real items like yachts, real estate and such.

R

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
FF---I'm not derailing anything. I responded to something that was
posted, on this thread, that I'd written, plus some info I knew.

If you have "information" please send me a PM, and thanks for letting
all know about Ruth Bowen working to break up families.

Thank you.

My best to all :yes:

Tory/Magoo

AnonyMary

FF---I'm not derailing anything. I responded to something that was
posted, on this thread, that I'd written, plus some info I knew.

If you have "information" please send me a PM, and thanks for letting
all know about Ruth Bowen working to break up families.

Thank you.

My best to all :yes:

Tory/Magoo
Tory, she replied to you at this post
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=440319&postcount=38
On this page. Follow the rest of the posts there after
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=18921&page=4

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
FF didn't post dox because she can't betray their identities. OMG! What is this fucking shit with the "give us more, give us moar." -- again.

FF has said why she posted this the way she did. She explained her response to Tory. She invited Tory to PM her.

FinallyFree, I'm glad you're posting this. I'm in Seattle but I've never met this assbag Bowen. She sounds like a very nasty piece of work. I don't know that there's anything I can do but if you think there is, me being out here and all, do let me know.

Anonymary, just put this thread on ignore and please don't find fault with someone who's doing a good thing here for explaining what she wants to see on her thread and why.

AnonyMary

FF didn't post dox because she can't betray their identities. OMG! What is this fucking shit with the "give us more, give us moar." -- again.

FF has said why she posted this the way she did. She explained her response to Tory. She invited Tory to PM her.

FinallyFree, I'm glad you're posting this. I'm in Seattle but I've never met this assbag Bowen. She sounds like a very nasty piece of work. I don't know that there's anything I can do but if you think there is, me being out here and all, do let me know.

Anonymary, just put this thread on ignore and please don't find fault with someone who's doing a good thing here for explaining what she wants to see on her thread and why.

MYOB

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ok I PM'd FF---so back to the topic of "Disconnection" and those that
create that.

Unbelievable that Ruth Bowen is doing such actions. I guess since I lived through her abuses with many, many people, it's not hard for *me* to believe.

I wish she'd stop hurting families, and that goes for C of S, also.

TLC

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I totally see what you are saying. I do, but whta do you do when a home like the Bowens is better than the one they came from? I just think it was better to be in the Bowen's home then at home being molested, beaten and not fed.

Perhaps so, but there are plenty of great families that want children. You don't have to stick foster kids in another bad environment, just because it is slightly less bad than the one they came from.

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm in the Seattle area, too.
I will even drive by and check a name on a mailbox. Which is more than some "critics" will do.
You know who I mean.

Challenge

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
How about this - I *promise* to post. I have permission to do so. AT ANOTHER TIME.

That totally works for *me*. :yes:

I do understand that certain ESMB'ers tend to get a little cranky when they don't get the full story fast enough. Like this: :D

Cranky+Baboon+-+Gary+Heller.jpg

I very much look forward the rest of the story. :yes:
My OT Powerz are telling me it will be worth waiting for. :coolwink:

AnonyMary

--------------------------------

If you don't have the patience to support these stories as they unfold you may want to consider staying out of the conversation. Bashing people who post UNFOLDING REAL TIME STORIES is not supportive.

The documents are being held to protect someones potential family relationship that may still be salvaged. Did you forget the nature of the beast so quickly?

:angry:

I admonished her for her rude and inappropriate comments about Tory and derailing her own thread. Patience or lack of it had nothing to do with it.