Wayt... Whut???

Discussion in 'Leaving Scientology' started by Bea Kiddo, Oct 12, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Good post!

And to further support what you are saying, whenever someone brings a complaint vs COB/COS these days the very first thing COB tries to orchestrate is to have Rinder/Rathbun banned from providing testimony. They even went so cult-wacky that they even tried to have Rathbun's [STRIKE]KR[/STRIKE] Declaration struck from the record! LOL

The desperation is so complete that the last three (3) major lawsuits brought vs COB also resulted in him trying to kick the plaintiff's attorneys off the case too! LOL

CULT OF LITIGATION IDEAL SCENE: Anyone seeking to expose the cult's malfeasance, fraud & crimes is therefore a "criminal" and "criminals" must be afforded the inalienable right to not have attorneys nor enter so-called "evidence" or sneakily use eyewitnesses.

2. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

I only started this thread just about 48 hours ago and already 5500 views. Not a very hot subject.

Speaking of hot, while I sit on my soapbox and burst into flames.... :flames:

Just kidding. I guess I have made my point. Now I just sit back and watch.

Until I have to interject again...

3. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

:hysterical:

You knew I was channeling the Church Lady!! You must be Oatee!!

4. Gib

Gib Crusader

It's a great tread and I'm enjoying speaking my mind. :thumbsup:

5. HelluvaHoax!

COB LEAD ATTORNEY
    Mr. Miscavige, we have done as you asked and after an exhaustive
    analysis have reached a consensus on your legal position in this lawsuit.

COB
    And?

COB LEAD ATTORNEY
    And, in strictly legal terms….
    You are fucked!

COB
    What do you suggest?

COB LEAD ATTORNEY
    Same as we suggested going into this case.
    You settle, no matter how much it costs.

COB
    But then if i pay them millions without a confidentiality
    agreement, they are going to say bad things about me.

COB LEAD ATTORNEY
    In all respect, Dave, they have already posted it all
    or said it already.

COB
    That's it?! That's the strategy I paid
    you cocksuckers $4M to tell me?!

COB LEAD ATTORNEY
    No, sir! We have a very effective strategy
    to deal with the continuing "natter" and "black pr"
    after you pay them somewhere between $5M to $10M.

COB
    I'm waiting, it better be good. . .

COB LEAD ATTORNEY
    After the settlement, you take out full page ads
    in the NYT and USA Today. At the top it has a photo
    of the Rathbuns where we make them look really fat
    and ugly. Ya know, we doctor it to make them look
    like "psychotic SPs". Then below that in the biggest
    font possible, the copy reads: YSCOHB!

COB (thinks it over)
    Okay, that sounds good. Let's go with that.
    I knew you'd come up with something effective.

6. Gib

Gib Crusader

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

7. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

So this Debbie thing is a set up where she is paid a settlement into the hudreds of millions and leave with it to bank it out of the country and find a retirement home for DM and arrange a flight out of the USA as some ficticious name to arrive at secure home in a country with no extradition and leaves the world of Scientology to rot.

The Loyal Officers, the Baugmartens, get their payoff and freedom and no one is the wiser because they were enemies of DM.

Maybe that's why they seem so relaxed on those beaches, because they know the CO$ is not after them but depending on them.

What a plan

8. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

So that's why they drove cross country for their departure from the US; they were transporting a large bank deposit to Guadeloupe. Possibly shipping gold bricks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guadeloupe

9. HelluvaHoax!

"Routing Out the Sea Org" (to avoid Declare & remain in good standing) is from the same book of Scientology Mythology as awarding someone the multi-life, "Ethics Protection" status of Kha-Khan.

"In an ancient army a particularly brave deed was recognized by and award of the title of Kha-Khan. It was not a rank. The person remained what he was, BUT he was entitled to be forgiven the death penalty ten times in case in the future he did anything wrong. That was Kha-Khan." (- Hubbard)

HELPFUL HINT: In Scientology, there is no "Ethics Protection"--it's all a mythed-withhold. Because, all Cook or any other Kha-Khan need do in order to lose all 10 lives is to just 1 time interfere with the cult's Kha-Ching.

10. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

11. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

You are not the only confused one. I was in for years, including time in the Sea Org at Flag. As far as I can tell, most of the money went uplines, and much of the money which went uplines was spent on GO and OSA's suppression of critics.

Your description IS accurate. Scn was a "net worth mulching machine".

More than that, for those who spent many years "in", it was a "life and soul mulching machine".

12. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Wasn't Flag bringing in about 2 million per week? Or at least 1.5 million per week. That is their average. Maybe someone else here knows.

For Saint Hill Size, when I was in, it had to be I think 250K a week brought in. That was about what CCI was making.

Of course, most of that went into savings or up to Int. All lower orgs had no money. That was common.

13. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

An NDA is a contract. You cannot contract with somebody to withhold testimony about criminal acts.

If Rathbun or Rinder are put on the stand in court, and asked about criminal acts by others in the CoS, no NDA would apply to stop them. (Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, although many years as a business owner had me reading a lot about the law as it might apply to me).

14. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

I completely agree, Enthetan.

And that's why (I think) the CoS has never sued R and/or R.

However, it's possible that with the filing of Mosey's lawsuit that R&R are getting down to the short strokes, as the saying goes.

15. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

It would have been interesting if she had somebody there prepared to blow the goons away as soon as they entered through the window (which she would have the right to do in most states). In which case, the entire hierarchy which ordered the goons could have been up on felony murder charges (in states with "felony murder" laws, if somebody dies during the commission of a crime, then all participants in the crime are liable)

16. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

That's the important part. When talking to somebody who knew Debbie personally, and who liked Debbie, all that would happen if somebody talked trash about her, is that the trash-talker would be discounted.

17. pkatz

pkatz Patron with Honors

I'm fairly intelligent. Really.

I get most of the cartoons in the New Yorker.

What is YSCOHB?

18. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

You Suck Cock on Hollywood Boulevard.

It was uttered by Miscavige so many times to his subordinates that he started typing "YSCOHB" in his texts to them.

Rinder has screen shots of them from his latter days in the Sea Org. Funny!

EDIT: And that's how memes are created. :)

19. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

YSCOHB is an Interesting "projection" from $cientology's supposed Eccleasiastic Leader

20. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

And this is mankinds greatest hope for the salvation of billions and billions of years of the dwindling spiral.... :screwy: