Wayt... Whut???

Discussion in 'Leaving Scientology' started by Bea Kiddo, Oct 12, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

The closest I ever came to the Bahamas was Curacao, which I only went for 1/2 a day. I was in the Universe Corps for Venezuela Org (what a joke that was!) and we had to renew our visa so we had to leave the country for a bit and come back in. Was nice. Very pretty, but I can't imagine living there.

I went on a cruise with my husband and we got to see several islands. We hated Jamaica and will never go back.

------

I would love to see Australia someday. Someday, when those kiddos are a little older maybe. Thank you for the offer. I may call you up on it one day! :p

2. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Okay! :thumbsup: There's no time limit on the offer and lots to do for kiddies. Qantas runs free kids specials all the time, too.

The whole family would love Puerto Vallarta and it's cheaper and closer. Nice blend of the old and new. Stunning beaches, horseback riding through incredible nature trails through streams, waterfalls and woods, zoos, beautiful beaches. It's an inexpensive vacation if you stay out of the name brand hotels.

Failing that, there's always the good old Wisconsin Dells. :biggrin:

3. FromClearToInsanity

FromClearToInsanity New Member

Eva and Bonnie lived with us in 1978 in LA while on OT levels @ AOLA. I have a few pics at home I came across recently that I'll dig out and attach. I never met Bambi. I was only 12 but recall Bonnie had an ego the size of a house, so the prodigy thing had definitely gone to her head,:biggrin: I also remember she put mustard on EVERYTHING...seriously, on her eggs, salads, meats....mustard, mustard mustard. :omg:Don't know what happened to them after we moved to Clearwater. :coolwink: