We have the detailed specs for your dream job: Public Relations officer in Scientology

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, May 13, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

We have the detailed specs for your dream job: Public Relations officer in Scientology

[Copenhagen’s May 2017 grand opening]

Rod Keller has some new insights for us about how Scientology “Ideal Orgs” evolve, including a fascinating new ad posting from the church…

The new Ideal Org in Copenhagen is following a predictable path from boom to bust. That and other interesting revelations come from an online job posting currently[.......]

Continue reading...

2. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

The last time Flag asked me to come Audit their OT Public, I asked how much the job paid. ( LOL!) The chick said that the rewards were the
    Priviledge (sic) and Prestidge ( sic) of being a Flag Auditor. What a hoot!
    I been a PRO for cos. Run away! Run away!
    Any job (hat, post, position) that cos offers is an opening down the rabbit hole.

3. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Scientology - A Living Quicksand of Souls

Or it's an ego trip to be so privileged as to be their slave laborer. Or is it a massive amends project whereby you can work off your implied overts against humanity? I've never been sure which so it's maybe a lot of both. They really do try to hang you on their overt motivator horseshit, by design they get a lot of free mileage off of it.