Wed., January 10, 2018: A Christian Response to Scientology, at Calvary Church, Clearwater, Florida

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 3, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Let me see If I got this right.

You're not a Scientologist. You just promote Scientology continuously for years on ESMB (and probably elsewhere). And you promote that Scientology and Christianity are compatible despite extreme differences in core values and beliefs which clearly conflict.

Something doesn't quite add up for me. :confused::scratch:

• Love Love x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Patron Meritorious

Well...

No.

You don't have it right Pitsy

What is the core of Scientology?

Yes. A strong case can be made for it being antichristian because a denial of the christhood of The Nazarene is published on the CLVIII course and the OTVIII materials so the upper bridge core people have been exposed to them without grousing (although we do know some go upper bridge and retain judeochristian belief)

To me the true core of the entire shebang is auditing and auditor training. This I have studied and I'm someone with a strong natural aptitude for it and in fact I believe my love of scripture greatly enhances my capacity to breathe life into auditing materials and practice.

Outside of ESMB I rarely speak of Scientology. I'm not hiding anything; those who know me at all know I've been there and done that. When I do shift into auditor gear I stay perfectly in bounds of Book One standard tech well informed by CLIV materials until their indicators are g or vg or vvg and do some impromptu Havingness (Always, always, always, always ALWAYS! do Havingness) like "Have half a sandwich" or "look at the buns on that wench" or "here, take one of these poetry journals" (If you have done some impomptu auditing and the person has brightened up then they have let go of something. Pug that hole with some uptone Havingness. Always.) but I never tell anyone I've just audited them and they usually don't even notice; whatever they may have been stuck in now so distant i might have never been.

Commander Birdsong said this three or four times and Clay Pigeon is going to say it too:

I would no more send some spiritual seeker in to Co$ than I would send some horney young buck off to get a blowjob from a starving cannibal!!!

3. Type4_PTS

:whatever:

4. Type4_PTS

A great article over at the Scientology Money Project on the topic of this thread (published yesterday):

Why You Can’t be a Christian and a Scientologist
    https://scientologymoneyproject.com/2018/05/30/why-you-cant-be-a-christian-and-a-scientologist/

Excerpt:
    We explore this topic because of the recent efforts by Scientologist Joy Villa to gain access to American Evangelical GOP political circles. Villa did this in part by reassuring trusting Christians that Scientology is merely a set of self-help tools. This is hardly surprising as Scientologists have long attempted to minimize Scientology as nothing more than a set of self help tools when it served their purposes to do so.

However, this claim is demonstrably false.

<snip>

Full Article: https://scientologymoneyproject.com/2018/05/30/why-you-cant-be-a-christian-and-a-scientologist/

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  5. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Yes, Hubbard said that Jesus was a whole-track implant.

Apparently, Hubbard didn't distinguish between childhood indoctrination and, so-called, "past lives".

Yeshua (Jesus), in the Synoptic Gospels, is borrowed mythology from ancient Egyptian mythologies but has nothing to do with, so-called, "whole track" memories.
    (See my sig line below.)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018