What's new

West Valley Mission Fail

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

West Valley Mission Fail

Here is the scientology mission in the Valley. The hotbed of a scientology on planet earth. The photo he used is no doubt putting their best foot forward. A corner of a room with an empty table with two chairs and a bookshelf. Clearly it’s hopping and popping out there in the West Valley! Now […]

Continue reading...

Gib

Crusader
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

West Valley Mission Fail

Here is the scientology mission in the Valley. The hotbed of a scientology on planet earth. The photo he used is no doubt putting their best foot forward. A corner of a room with an empty table with two chairs and a bookshelf. Clearly it’s hopping and popping out there in the West Valley! Now […]

Continue reading...
My post on Mike Rinder blog:

"the last guy to create a booming mission network was this guy:

https://rb.tv/en/about/lynn-irons

Gotta love the rhetoric of his bio/resume on how great he is! LOL

Yo DM, how come Lynn Irons and Mark Shreffler aren't part of the scene of your booming Scientology all over the world?
Quote from Lynn on his bio website:

"the turnover in 1986 was over 6 million dollars, had over 75 staff and won two international awards as the fastest growing organization of its kind in the world 1986-87 and 1987-88. Sterling Management Systems was co-founded in 1983 with Dr. Greg Hughes to serve the health care field and by 1986 had an annual turnover of over 20 million dollars, over 200 staff with over 2,000 clients throughout the United States. Sterling was on the INC. 500 list (the 'Fortune 500 of privately owned companies) as one of the fastest growing companies in America for 3 years in a row."

Here's the rhetoric. The two international awards were winning the scientology birthday game for the mission level. LOL

opps, no missions are booming anymore. LOL"

Here's the deal, the mission Lynn Irons boomed was the SF Mission as well as the Orange County Org. I was there, I know. The SF Mission is down in the dumps, nobody there but a few old timers brainwashed with Hubbard's rhetoric. Poor souls.