What's new

What did TheOracle do to get posts deleted ?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
•Q.E.D. is an acronym of the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum, which means "that which was to be demonstrated". ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q.E.D.

I know what it means.

I don't understand why Terril used it.

Terril,

I'm not anti FZ. If I'm against anything it would be hypocritical assholes who preach the goodness of Hubbard tech (which is supposed to make individuals better than us mere mortals), while engaging in the kind of behaviour that I'd be ashamed of my 13 year old indulging in.

Yes, Ida outing TO was disgusting.
Pierres behaviour is disgusting
Ekaretina's behaviour is disgusting
And now TO "outing" Ida's secrets is disgusting.

I've been to your forums & I've read the loose lipped comments you & others have made about confidential PC data about certain people. I think that too is disgusting.

I think there are some really good folks in the FZ, but on the whole I've never come across a more bat shit crazy group.

So no, I'm not "Anti FZ" but I wish to hell that they would keep their crazy shit out of my face and not involve me in it. You included.

Not that you need to be told, Em, but you are quite right in your views. Yes, I do still self-identify as a freezoner, but I too regard these sorts of behaviors as disgustingly inappropriate. Nor does it matter whether they occur on freezoner exclusion boards or on open boards, whether the actors are 'freezoners', or not. The behavior itself is inappropriate and a poor indication of the degree of responsibility of the individuals involved.

Once more I'm afraid that Terril is going off 'half-cocked' again.

Mark A. Baker

I love rummaging around in the archives looking for treasures, I'm seldom disappointed. But, having just been through the relevent threads in this instance, I gotta ask: do you old hands ever get sick of the same sort of stuff coming up over and over again?

Also, what name did/does Pierre Ethier use on ESMB? Can't seem to locate his user profile.

Yes!!! O.K. I'm not such an old hand...but we do seem to be going over the same ground sometimes...Sigh.

And it's naughty to speculate about a posters real identity...or who is using what nick! :melodramatic:

Last edited:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Yes!!! O.K. I'm not such an old hand...but we do seem to be going over the same ground sometimes...Sigh.

And it's naughty to speculate about a posters real identity...or who is using what nick! :melodramatic:

Naughty is not a strong enough word. When I recognised Carmel for who she was, I contacted via PM to say "Hi!". At no time did I post material that further identified her on the forum.

The only people we should be "exposing" on this board are OSA trolls, even then by NIC only.

Just a gentle reminder not to "out" anybody!

I know...but I used "naughty" because I think Blippy just momentarily forgot about the rules, I don't think he meant anything bad by it, or had any evil intentions in asking...:unsure:

But then I'm an optimist! :D

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Just in case anyone cares to see The Oracle's posts, they are now at this link.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/search.php?searchid=2230017

Previously, she attempted to delete them
Ref:
She deleted them HERSELF after a bitch fight with Dennis Erlich (IIRC).

She is the reason I changed the edit function on ESMB so that posts couldn't be edited after 24 hours because she kept deleting her posts.

but it looks like some or all were saved despite that :)

And now I know specifically why we have a short time to edit posts!