What's new

What did you think of the "OT" levels as you were doing them ?

Yeah, I did mine (in 1969) walking around spotting bodies in MacArthur Park. I was so creeped out by the weirdos in the Park that I left and went shopping. I bought a yellow dress that felt like sinshine. Then I attested. Then onto OT2 tra la tra la la

Did you ever attest to [STRIKE]Super[/STRIKE]Flower Power? :)

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors
Did you ever attest to [STRIKE]Super[/STRIKE]Flower Power? :)

I think before her time. That Super Power was dreamed up as new mystical powers to be had later on from the 1950/60's period. And IIRC, it was first for staff, then politicians, then the general public.

Dan Koon talks about it over on Marty's blog a while ago, and even on Mike Rinder blog.

DM turned it into a money making scheme, not that LRH also didn't think the same, just different approaches to the mystical OTness.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I think before her time. That Super Power was dreamed up as new mystical powers to be had later on from the 1950/60's period. And IIRC, it was first for staff, then politicians, then the general public.

Dan Koon talks about it over on Marty's blog a while ago, and even on Mike Rinder blog.

DM turned it into a money making scheme, not that LRH also didn't think the same, just different approaches to the mystical OTness.
Yes. One of the more interesting (and revealing) things about the Super Power RD is that it was originally intended to be delivered to all Staff/Crew first, as a booster to scientology's production and expansion. We haven't seen much of that delivery occurring. Have we? :confused2:

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors
Yes. One of the more interesting (and revealing) things about the Super Power RD is that it was originally intended to be delivered to all Staff/Crew first, as a booster to scientology's production and expansion. We haven't seen much of that delivery occurring. Have we? :confused2:

reminds of Dr Shannon auditing OT7 as a public and then joins staff, and tells of her experiences at the mecca of technology, FLAG:

http://www.lermanet.com/donna-shannon/

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yup, it's such an obvious "outpoint". If scientology tech truly did deliver what it promised, why the Hell isn't it being used to empower the people, Crew and Staff, who actually Keep Scientology Working?

(A: Because it doesn't, it isn't.)

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors
Yup, it's such an obvious "outpoint". If scientology tech truly did deliver what it promised, why the Hell isn't it being used to empower the people, Crew and Staff, who actually Keep Scientology Working?

I somehow think Terril Park will sneak in a success story from the free zone.

:melodramatic:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Who knows, maybe Spiritual Rescue technology will help. LOL

spiritual beings unite, I say.LOL

Not to be confused with Auditors Unite, when central takes over. LOL

Last edited:

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors

There is also the scientology policy letter or motto of no case on post for a staff member and extends to a public, customer level, the person who paid money to go clear or OT. LOL

Which is it? Case or no case. LOL

At one end it is "case" and don't dramatize.

at another end it is "case" you are dramatizng and need to be audited out.

oh boy, what a trap.

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well then, surely there must be great praise for the polished shyster Dr. and Nuclear scientist El Con-man for being the benevolent authority for being the final arbiter of the concepts and methods which allowed him with inspirational megalomania and narcissistic aplomb to acquire 100's of millions of $ and smash his name into history. Certainly a very practical and altruistic goal by mankind's greatest friend. And such is there proof as David punching screeming Slapavich Keeps Scientology Working to infamous results.

We are currently witnessing the greatest most monumental Golden Age of bank deposits and Idle Morgues well under COB's control and we have lastest version of clearing the individual and earth of war, insanity. Can't wait till GAT III, just as route 1, 2 led to towards total freedom which will at last be so well defined and accomplished as the ever changing state of Clear.

Time for an interlude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmVusVh4TRQ

Funny but that's not quite true. In the early years there were many people in dianetics/scientology (people other than Hubbard) working hard on the idea of "total freedom". Their work was usurped, altered and corrupted in many instances but the work (or, if you prefer, mind-meddling) was actually done, nonetheless.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sure we have....number of registrars on post, (each and all staff being reg hatted) number of hours regging occuring and expanded Idle morg space and expanding number of superlatives filling the 'false tone 4 or above' success stories from stupor powers. All proven by bullshit delusion statistics. :biggrin:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
I did the OT levels in the 80's through OT 5. I was a NOTS auditor and C/S.

When I finished OT 5 I was able to move physical objects around simply using my mind. I was able to operate other peoples bodies and make them do what I wanted. I was able to exteriorize with full perception and traveled to Venus where Ron almost got run over by a train. I went to several implant stations on Mars and knocked out their operations so that they could no longer implant people. I went and found the eternal mountain trap where Xenu was being held here on Teegeeack and replaced the battery as it was starting to weaken after 75 million years.

As an exterior thetan I searched the Pacific coast to find the Jap submarines that L Ron Hubbard sunk when he was commanding a Naval vessel and found a few dozen of them all with Japanese writing on them. Sure enough they were all sunk by the depth charges that Ron launched.

The coolest thing I ever did was this one time when David Miscavige really pissed me off. I made his body shrink. He used to be almost 6 feet tall but I sent some tractor beams and flows in his direction while using a Voodoo doll in his likeness. I caused his body to shrink down to only 5'1" which is where it's at today.

The OT levels are really cool and they really work just like Dr L Ron Hubbard says they do. I think everyone should do them as soon as possible.

Finally, with my OT powers I typed this post using only my mind. I did not have to touch the keys with my fingers like most Wogs do. I just postulated the words and they appeared on my laptop. Amazing.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
<snip>From experience, I have observed that any activity/process that gets you out of your head and truly, fully experiencing and communing with the real world of nature and pleasures out there is UPLIFTING and is the stuff of case gain . . . the trick is to understand the true nature and why of the change .<snip>
Yes ! Nothing in life like the unbridled joy of sex to release us to the heavens !

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
Hey, Mr. Blair . . . you trying to short-change that wonderful Dr. Hubbard with this comment of yours?

The OT levels are really cool and they really work just like Dr L Ron Hubbard says they do. I think everyone should do them as soon as possible.

It is Lt. Commander L. Ron Hubbard PhD DD and member of the 1st course on nuke physics at that prestigious uni down DC way . . . :melodramatic: :puke2:

/

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey, Mr. Blair . . . you trying to short-change that wonderful Dr. Hubbard with this comment of yours?

[/COLOR]It is Lt. Commander L. Ron Hubbard PhD DD and member of the 1st course on nuke physics at that prestigious uni down DC way . . . :melodramatic: :puke2:

/

Sorry, my bad.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I did the OT levels in the 80's through OT 5. I was a NOTS auditor and C/S.

When I finished OT 5 I was able to move physical objects around simply using my mind. I was able to operate other peoples bodies and make them do what I wanted. I was able to exteriorize with full perception and traveled to Venus where Ron almost got run over by a train. I went to several implant stations on Mars and knocked out their operations so that they could no longer implant people. I went and found the eternal mountain trap where Xenu was being held here on Teegeeack and replaced the battery as it was starting to weaken after 75 million years.

As an exterior thetan I searched the Pacific coast to find the Jap submarines that L Ron Hubbard sunk when he was commanding a Naval vessel and found a few dozen of them all with Japanese writing on them. Sure enough they were all sunk by the depth charges that Ron launched.

The coolest thing I ever did was this one time when David Miscavige really pissed me off. I made his body shrink. He used to be almost 6 feet tall but I sent some tractor beams and flows in his direction while using a Voodoo doll in his likeness. I caused his body to shrink down to only 5'1" which is where it's at today.

Finally, with my OT powers I typed this post using only my mind. I did not have to touch the keys with my fingers like most Wogs do. I just postulated the words and they appeared on my laptop. Amazing.

Well now, if you have OT abilities why didn't you bypass typing your post using your mind without fingers touching the keyboard and just telepathically send us your message to us mind to mind? I'm beginning to doubt your so called OT abilities! :biggrin:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

[/COLOR]It is Lt. Commander L. Ron Hubbard PhD DD and member of the 1st course on nuke physics at that prestigious uni down DC way . . . :melodramatic: :puke2:

/

Well, give credit where credit is due, please !

The Doctorate L Ron the Con Hubbard earned was from a known diploma mill that he hisself owned - now THAT is just fucking special any way you look at it !

beltway

Bone Idle
Well, give credit where credit is due, please !

The Doctorate L Ron the Con Hubbard earned was from a known diploma mill that he hisself owned - now THAT is just fucking special any way you look at it !

"One day someone will say, 'That degree is bullshit.' By then, make sure my diploma mill says who gets a degree." :p