What's new

What I hated in scientology !

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had a huge Wognition ( I hated the word "cognition" and WIN" in Scientology)

My Wognition is...with the help of some SMART SP's willing to research and disclose how Scientology Works when standardly applied...

My :happydance:WIN...ready.....

I finally have the data on how to answer the question

WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY??

"Make the lie big,
make it simple,
keep saying it
and eventually
they will believe it."

L Ron Hubbard

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I hated when people called me "Sir" and "Mister." :wtf:

The asexualization to work in the Sea Org was so insane!

LOL

Scieno-Scenario: We eavesdrop on two SO members who both managed to get liberty together. They are alone and the "2D Flows" are heating up in a romantically amorous Sea Org kind of way:

JENNY THE WARRANT OFFICER
I am picking up something. Are you flowing
2D particles into my space? What are
your intentions exactly?

DENNY THE MIDSHIPMAN
My intentions are to request permission
to undo and remove your bra, Sir!

The above case study appears in the LRH Flag Order of 14 February 1971, entitled: "2nd Base and other 2nd Dynamic High Crimes".

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

LOL

Scieno-Scenario: We eavesdrop on two SO members who both managed to get liberty together. They are alone and the "2D Flows" are heating up in a romantically amorous Sea Org kind of way:

JENNY THE WARRANT OFFICER
I am picking up something. Are you flowing
2D particles into my space? What are
your intentions exactly?

DENNY THE MIDSHIPMAN
My intentions are to request permission
to undo and remove your bra, Sir!

The above case study appears in the LRH Flag Order of 14 February 1971, entitled: "2nd Base and other 2nd Dynamic High Crimes".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVVucNBtkA

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
The rigidity in the org, sometimes beyond all common sense. An example; breaktimes when you were on course were a standard 10 or 15 minutes, I forget which, but if you wanted a cup of tea you'd as often as not have to clean mould out of an old cup first (I kid you not). Then, when you'd actually made the tea and started drinking it, the breaktime would be over - and even if you were halfway through the tea, it was too bad. You weren't allowed to finish it.

I wonder how many students and pcs they lost that way. It was one of a number of things that persuaded me the place sucked.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
That I could not use underarm antiperspirants that smelled, or cologne or perfume.

Yes, PG, and I'm also reminded thru Lois Reisdorf post on Mike Rinder blog:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/lois-reisdorf-part-2-lrh-on-the-apollo/

[FONT=&amp]"The biggest problems I remember on the ship were with his personal Household Unit. Mostly with his clothes smelling, but honestly I could never smell any bad smells. This resulted in whoever was on watch, having to now wash all his clothes in buckets. Obviously the laundry person was in deep shit, so we had to do it and bypass them. Sometimes I remember rinsing his clothes about 15-20 times to get out the “smell”. One also had to come up with the “why”. I suppose this is why there were so many Flag Orders on how to clean this or that due to these “smell” problems. Sometimes the “smells” were through air vents and then all the vents had to be cleaned. Those were not nice times. I remember so well LRH’s butler at the time – Rick Sheehey – he was a great guy and tried his best but boy would he get yelled at for not having his clothes in order, or ready, or smelling. I always felt sorry for him.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The really funny thing about him being so sensitive to smells is that in later years when we were in the US and he was in temporary locations (with maybe only 10 people maximum and sometimes as little as 3 other people) – living in some rented apartment, he never had these “smell” problems and really didn’t complain about much. I am not sure who told me this, but the reason he apparently was so sensitive to smells is because he was so OT and therefore had these “body” problems. I just accepted this but honestly, it was just against everything I knew about scientology – he had constant body problems."[/FONT]

Gib

Crusader
I had a huge Wognition ( I hated the word "cognition" and WIN" in Scientology)

My Wognition is...with the help of some SMART SP's willing to research and disclose how Scientology Works when standardly applied...

My :happydance:WIN...ready.....

I finally have the data on how to answer the question

WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY??

"Make the lie big,
make it simple,
keep saying it
and eventually
they will believe it."

L Ron Hubbard

or, in Hubbards rewords, number of times over = certainty

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
I always hated touch assists. Back then I thought that TR's, objectives, Dn auditing actually worked, but touch assists got almost no result. Approaching zero. You'd have been better off doing nothing, or better yet taking a couple Advil. Why the proscription on Advil and other over-the-counter painkillers? These things had no psychoactive component at all, it wasn't like morphine or something. Why the hell couldn't scngsts take them?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
What I most hated in Scientology is the "STFU Ack".
That acknowledgement that says, "I heard what you said and it doesn't mean shit to me!"
All these years later, I still hate that! :yes:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hated the course sup hovering around the course room with 1 person in it (me) and pouncing on any adjusting, settling, day dreaming flinching, picking or the infamous "YAWN" looking for that evil MU that causes so much havoc (the real reason people BLOW) for Scientology.

( now I know why - so many people leave and Scientology Staff Members are taught to blame themselves)

Our course room Sup was maniacal with this behavior and he drove people OUT of the course room. My friends said they would not go on course with him because he drove them crazy hovering around like a mosquito and blaming any movement on an MU

Take it away HH ... I want to hear a dialogue of how that was in your course room.

LOL

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I hated the course sup hovering around the course room with 1 person in it (me) and pouncing on any adjusting, settling, day dreaming flinching, picking or the infamous "YAWN" looking for that evil MU that causes so much havoc (the real reason people BLOW) for Scientology.

( now I know why - so many people leave and Scientology Staff Members are taught to blame themselves)

Our course room Sup was maniacal with this behavior and he drove people OUT of the course room. My friends said they would not go on course with him because he drove them crazy hovering around like a mosquito and blaming any movement on an MU

Take it away HH ... I want to hear a dialogue of how that was in your course room.

LOL

I promise to post the dialogue about course supervisors harassing students about MUs to the point they have "a hunted look"[SUP]*[/SUP] as soon as I am inspired by the Muse of MUs.

But first, I will mention the endlessly fascinating meta-cog that surrounds the "LRH datum" that:

THE ONLY REASON ONE BLOWS FROM A SUBJECT IS AN MU.

The intriguing part is not just the sheer stupidity and illogic of that infallible scripture; it's the fact that:

WHENEVER HUBBARD STATES THE WORDS "THE ONLY REASON"
AS A SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY THAT EXPLAINS & UNRAVELS ONE
OF THE MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE, ONE CAN BET ONE'S LIFE
THAT BEFORE VERY LONG THERE WILL BE A 2ND "ONLY REASON"
DISCOVERED FOR THE VERY SAME PROBLEM. AND A SHORT TIME
THEREAFTER, HUBBARD WILL THEN DISCOVER A 3RD "ONLY REASON".

In the case of a student on course, the "only reason" they yawn is because of an MU.

However, in other Hubbard scripture we discover that the "only reason" for grogginess and yawning is not MUs, but merely a "boil off"--a sign that the Scientologist is making excellent progress on their Bridge. Not only are they demonstrating that "the way out is the way through" (by 'going through' the reactive unconsciousness caused by engrams)--the yawners are decidedly NOT blowing from their studies, but instead blowing charge!

Finally, the 3rd "only reason" a Scientologist on course yawns is that they have violated HCOPL "Students Guide to Acceptable Behavior" by not getting enough sleep. In such an instance, the student must immediately be routed to Ethics; unless the fact that they were forced to work several days without sleep was due to a direct order from Dr. Hubbard. In such an event, the yawning (exhausted) student would be ordered to do a clay demo on:"HOW AN OT MUST NEVER Q&A WITH THEIR MEST BODY IN ORDER TO MAKE IT GO RIGHT AND RISE ABOVE THE HUMAN ABERRATION KNOWN AS 'TIREDNESS'--WHICH IS JUST A DRAMATIZATION OF WHOLETRACK ENGRAMS".

CONCLUSION: The "only reason" Dr. Hubbard continued to discover a never-ending cascade of additional "only reasons" is that it was an incredibly easy and no-cost method of tricking gullible Clears who (despite having perfect memory) were unable to remember any of the previous "only reasons" that didn't work.

[SUP]*[/SUP] "hunted look": From HCO POLICY LETTER "Instruction & Examination, Raising the Standard Of": "Students I was personally examining would begin to get a hunted look and carry diction­aries – but they wouldn’t begin to natter or get sick or blow. And they’d use what they learned." - L. Ron Hubbard

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

I promise to post the dialogue about course supervisors harassing students about MUs to the point they have "that hunted feeling" (KSW), as soon as I am inspired by the Muse of MUs.

But first, I will mention the endlessly fascinating meta-cog that surrounds the "LRH datum" that:

THE ONLY REASON ONE BLOWS FROM A SUBJECT IS AN MU.

The intriguing part is not just the sheer stupidity and illogic of that infallible scripture; it's the fact that:

WHENEVER HUBBARD STATES THE WORDS "THE ONLY REASON"
AS A SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY THAT EXPLAINS & UNRAVELS ONE
OF THE MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE, ONE CAN BET ONE'S LIFE
THAT BEFORE VERY LONG THERE WILL BE A 2ND "ONLY REASON"
DISCOVERED FOR THE VERY SAME PROBLEM. AND A SHORT TIME
THEREAFTER, HUBBARD WILL THEN DISCOVER A 3RD "ONLY REASON".

In the case of a student on course, the "only reason" they yawn is because of an MU.

However, in other Hubbard scripture we discover that the "only reason" for grogginess and yawning is not MUs, but merely a "boil off"--a sign that the Scientologist is making excellent progress on their Bridge. Not only are they demonstrating that "the way out is the way through" (by 'going through' the reactive unconsciousness caused by engrams)--the yawners are decidedly NOT blowing from their studies, but instead blowing charge!

Finally, the 3rd "only reason" a Scientologist on course yawns is that they have violated HCOPL "Students Guide to Acceptable Behavior" by not getting enough sleep. In such an instance, the student must immediately be routed to Ethics; unless the fact that they were forced to work several days without sleep was due to a direct order from Dr. Hubbard. In such an event, the yawning (exhausted) student would be ordered to do a clay demo on:"HOW AN OT MUST NEVER Q&A WITH THEIR MEST BODY IN ORDER TO MAKE IT GO RIGHT AND RISE ABOVE THE HUMAN ABERRATION KNOWN AS 'TIREDNESS'--WHICH IS JUST A DRAMATIZATION OF WHOLETRACK ENGRAMS".

CONCLUSION: The "only reason" Dr. Hubbard continued to discover a never-ending cascade of additional "only reasons" is that it was an incredibly easy and no-cost method of tricking gullible Clears who (despite having perfect memory) were unable to remember any of the previous "only reasons" that didn't work.

OMX (Oh My Xenu)

:hysterical:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Panda? :megaphone: Panda? :megaphone:

I was only kidding. I didn't mean it that way. :faceslap:

Lol. I didn't take it that way either. I knew you were just kidding but I'd already logged out again. :)
I was just doing a quick drive-by after someone had emailed me about a PM they'd left for me here on ESMB.
As I was driving by I couldn't resist the temptation to post a quickie on the basis of "just one can't hurt, can it?"
(And here I am posting a second one. Back to ESMB Rehab for me! LOL)

JustSheila

Crusader
Lol. I didn't take it that way either. I knew you were just kidding but I'd already logged out again. :)
I was just doing a quick drive-by after someone had emailed me about a PM they'd left for me here on ESMB.
As I was driving by I couldn't resist the temptation to post a quickie on the basis of "just one can't hurt, can it?"
(And here I am posting a second one. Back to ESMB Rehab for me! LOL)

Oh good! :bighug:

Well it's nice to see you anyway!

(I might need to go to American politics addiction rehab myself, lol. :blush:)