What is a right and wrong? Story and Question.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Mike Laws, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Thankyou Mary! Exactly.

2. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

Which one am I, I wonder?

Willing dupe?

Sychophant?

Dogpile?

Probably all the above in whatever it is that passes for Zinjifar's mind.

That quote alone should see him forbidden to ever return here, IMO.

3. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Though I haven't been here very long, I am friends with some people involved. All I can say, from my perspective, is this whole thing is still very confusing and hard to follow.

Though I know it was decided that it wouldn't work, I think it would have been easier for me to understand it, if every person involved was able or willing to speak, Zinj, Alanzo, et al

It's really not that important, I guess, for me to understand and I could have stayed out of this thread. Curiosity killed the cat.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  4. Free to shine

Yes it is very confusing as there are a number of different issues all tied in together here. In the typical manner of threads, the subject has meandered all over the place and strayed well away from the opening post. Yet IMO it is all relevant too and highlights the challenges exes can face... and these include personal relationships, OSA interference, what is the right thing to do, what you can talk about, crusades for a cause and so on. There are so many thousands of posts on ESMB, and to grasp the significance of some of the issues like Zinj being banned is hard without having read all of them, I understand that. Emma has explained the position on that pretty comprehensively in other threads, and meanwhile the more we talk, the more info can shed light on some of the other things. Hopefully. But it's certainly not required reading. :D

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

[​IMG]
    I do not like green eggs and bans, critic i am.

6. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Though I've never had much in the way of comm with Zinj, and no
    antagonism for him, I have to agree.

Like who's wearing the tinfoil?

7. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

friend

This is my friend

8. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

We are, IMO, good friends. I still like you despite the adverse comments you make about me.

You don't have a full and correct picture about me.

I generally like people, very willing to engage with them, and always
    looking for the best in them.

Works really well. Rarely disappointed.

You should notice that I've spent a decade promoting scn into hostile environments. Most of the hostiles I never communicate with at all, less to
    occasionally point out occasionally idiocies of their posts.

In real life those I deem not worth communicating to I don't. Occasionally
    after initial comm I drop the comm.

So my life is good.

Sometimes friends, allies, compadres become other than those categories.
    I try to handle sometimes, with mixed results. Why? because someone should try. I'm really tough and strong, and will try anything if I think it helps.

So I'm a Pollyanna. A bullet proof one.

9. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Well RWT I couldn't give a damn and anyone googling my name will see a U-tube of such matters in first place.

Emma won't let you post such stuff.

However all here on ESMB owe you some thanks.

One of the reasons Emma set up this forum was that she didn't like that
    those on OCMB could post degrading pictures of me, such as my face photo shopped on a turd.

As they say...." Every cloud has a silver lining."

10. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Works for me. :cheers:

11. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Is Zinjifar "fair game" now?

12. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

He aspires to it. Doing really well on that. :)

13. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Personally I think there should be a self-imposed moratorium on flogging this issue.

It happened,
    It's done.
    Get over it,
    Move on.

14. Free to shine

I'm gonna use a scientology word here - evaluation.

I don't see any point in assigning motives and insults such as "the colossal hubris of an ego that thinks it is so important " to someone not here to reply and in fact it's against the rules of conduct.

And who are "we true ESMBers"?

15. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

:clap::iagree::goodjob::goodposting::hifive:

Mark A. Baker

16. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

17. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

LOL!

18. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Oh, right - Zinjifar pulled it in. Gotchya. He's only a "neverwasin" wog, anyway. What would they know? Lets ignore any uncomfortable perspectives and heap abuse upon them so as to warn others what's in store if they should ever step outta line. Can't have anyone rocking the boat, can we?

19. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

Wow! Thanks for posting this, AnonyMary. This ex-Independent woman is one full-on screaming, nasty BITCH!

I'd like to counter some of these falsehoods with some truth. Because I know a few of these people very well.

Tiziano. The whinging of a jealous ex-wife C of S Ronbot.

Jason Beghe is educated, polite and writes and speaks well. Any use of the F word would be towards Scn and I don't blame him for that. Jason was arrested as a protestor as part of C of S harassment toward Anonymous. He didn't beat up anyone. During the protest, he defended himself against a C of S "security" officer (who later claimed to be a process server - oh bullshit) who attempted to stop the protest and intimidate him and others. He was charged with misdemeanor assault. There is no record of his ever being convicted, either. Jason is a terrific, outspoken protestor.

Mareka James is a warmhearted, caring, considerate woman that I consider a personal friend. She is also an outspoken protestor. She is gorgeous, alive and independent. Women like that are often attacked by old hags. "Harlot". Wow, that is so stupid and Middle Ages. Obviously the C of S can't find any dirt on her. Jealous - much, ex-Independent?

Ivan O - Never received auditing from Marty, but visited him a few times. His relationship with his wife was over years before he ran into Marty again, though they still shared the same household. The decision to carry on separate lives was his ex-girlfriend's decision, not his. That he finally came to terms with this after years of agonizing to keep a relationship she did not want is a good thing and I am glad of that for both their sakes.

Christie Colbran - As with Mareka, no dirt on her and she's gorgeous, an outspoken protestor, a very creative thinker and a joy to have on my FB. I love this girl! Again, ex-independent, you old hag - JEALOUS, MUCH? Considering the average # of marriages/divorces amongst active C of S Ronbots is something like 3 or 4 and many of those enforced by the C of S and DM, you're hardly in a position to point fingers at someone just for getting a divorce. Go back to the hole you crawled out from.

Dhyana Ibarra - outspoken protestor with courage and the brevity to speak out against the abuses. Nothing loopy about him. Very intelligent.

With the above bullshit lies from ex-independent,there isn't a word this nasty old hag says that could be taken as true, including what she said about Mike Laws.

20. Realitywilltell

Realitywilltell Patron with Honors

I had warned you at that time on OCMB after you were asked by Andreas not to post ads anymore that was going to happen if you continued and you did anyway! :dieslaughing:

Actually that Hubbard tech enhanced memory must be failing you at the moment, I never put your head on a turd (I did that to Hubbard). I had you eating a hubbard philosophical turd sandwich and in another I had you & Hubbard's heads flushing down a toilet! I think it that it was Blue Streak who put your head on Mr. Hankey ( :D )!

As to whether I was a reason for Emma starting this board I think you give me too much credit. It appeared to me that the wars that had flared up at that time on OCMB (involving one Kunsinagi's Ghost amongst others) and Andreas' handling of it was the driving force for the creation of ESMB but if it feeds your ego to think I in relation to you was a part of it, no biggie.

Cheers,
    RWT :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.