What's new

What is going on with Ray Jeffrey - Attorney for Marty Rathbun?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
:sorrow: :fuckoff: Where do I find these?

Click on the dark smilie (above - when you are creating a post)

All the smilies will then appear below:

pP7X3Sg.png

Click on each category to see the smilies. Most of the naughty ones are in the "Cheeky" or "Grumpy" category.

Lone Star

Crusader

ETA: Never mind. Just repeating myself and others essentially.
Okay Emma, I meant that I had essentially repeated myself and others. In other words I deleted what I thought was a lame post on my part. Wasn't commenting on anyone else.

Last edited:

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
What case are you talking about? There is no case ongoing between Jeffrey and Rathbun. How can there be a settlement with no case?
I meant that thing where Jeffrey wanted Rathbun to turn over his financial records and testify before court which then would or would not, depending on the outcome, warrant a lawsuit filed against Rathbun.

Lone Star

Crusader
I meant that thing where Jeffrey wanted Rathbun to turn over his financial records and testify before court which then would or would not, depending on the outcome, warrant a lawsuit filed against Rathbun.
Yeah. I was picking nits.

Hope all is well with you these days btw.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
What is a "SUPER LAWYER?"

Google:
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.

Ray Jeffrey has been voted by his peers to be a SUPER LAWYER from 2011 -2017 (see link below). His record of honesty and performance has been flawless, not mention his achievements in WINNING for his client.
Ray.at.w.2.JPG

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Okay Emma, I meant that I had essentially repeated myself and others. In other words I deleted what I thought was a lame post on my part. Wasn't commenting on anyone else.
I pooped your post coz I hadn't used poop yet and thought you might find it funny.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Damn AnonMary - I have super powers! "I sucessfully pulled you into my other arguments".

Given the history of Scientology - I believe this subject warrants a discussion. I am not arguing with anyone.

I have NEVER said I had evidence and knew anything for sure - I just have suspicions based on 60 plus years of Scientological tactics and dirty tricks to divert lawsuits etc.

Post where I said he did it and I have evidence.

Now - this is an ARCX .... I would qualify that as a break in reality - and indictae it is Desired Reality. I was looking to discuss it. ;)

I use the Scientology nomenclature all the fricken time - to make fun of Scientology. If you don't like it - don't read my posts... so lighten up:p

I think it is a very interesting subject that warrants a discussion.

You, obviously don't think it is warranted.

The way you have conveyed that communication to me - well, deserves a little poo flinging, in my opinion.

Just move on please.
Ladies+and+gentlemen+b+_0acc31285452838ad1d955af2632ea52.png

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I started to fling POO at people who were attacking me for bringing up the subject.

Seemed like an appropriate response. Emma created the POO - so I was just making productive use of it.

It is not a crime to voice my opinion. If you think so - I will fling POO at you.
You seemed to be obsessed with POO & it seems to fit you.