What was the 2010 Marty Rathbun operation in Australia some ESMB members are allegedly aware of?

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 26, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

What was the 2010 COS / Marty Rathbun operation in Australia that some ESMB members are allegedly aware of?

From Dice on Tony Ortega's blog.

https://tonyortega.org/2017/09/25/p...t-we-vowed-to-keep-secret/#comment-3536060638

***** BEGIN QUOTATION *****

Been sitting on this post i found from Aaron Saxton for a loooong time. Always wondered why no one else ever picked it up before, but here it is. Notice the date!

--------------

Aaron E Saxton | July 10, 2016 at 6:10 am | Reply

I would like to point out some very critical points regarding Marty that have appeared to fly by unnoticed, and yet they speak volumes as to his character and have been red flags from a very early point.

I am going to preface this with the “I’ve gone nuts” image often used by ex sea org members after an extended stint of fighting the church portrayed so that they are purposefully discredited as requested by the church when they finally turn up and show you that little bit of video footage they have of you that they kept quiet right up until the 11th hour – so there is walks the facade in this scenario.

However, prior to this there were critical indicators.

The first one is that as most sea org ex still will attest to is that there is a moment in the sea org when you realize what it is exactly that you are doing and regardless of your beliefs in Ron or the tech, there is a sense of disgust at what we do as executives there hurting people.

This is what usually is behind most blows and in Marty’s case this is exactly behind his blow. It is rare an exc who blows goes backs and is all ok because the moral questions regarding their inhumanity are too great – and this is clear enough evidence of good people turned bad by the Scientology sea org system.

But Marty showed his colors early on in the 90’s. He blew and was recovered and was sent to the ship NOT to be bathed in the glorious tech as he continuously purports but to be sec checked near endlessly.

I was there. I was briefed by the IG (Greg Wilhere) personally on it. He planned hat Marty was doing there and some of the matters uncovers in his sec checking

Marty has maintained this lie for sometime.

What is disturbing is that after the ship he as given a choice to be a nobody and live with his new sense of morality , or return to the fold and commit sin again. He chose the power and sin and abandoned morality and at this critical juncture where he had true awareness of exactly what he was doing is really disturbing.

In other words his own moral compass that existed before Scientology came to light – he IS and always WAS a creep.

In 2010 when he was confronted with his lies about why he was onthe ship ( to which I will add Greg stated he wanted him out of the continental United States to avoid being served but I can’t say if that is true or false – but it is what I was told directly by Greg) he maintained his lies.

After being confronted by this Marty created a group in Australia (2010) with the direct purpose of using ex-scio’s who were active, known and respected to investigate and and turn over information on other activists (such as myself) in order for Marty to execute plans to discredit them and shut them up.

Some of these bastards who worked for Marty are still on esmb to this day, and some have even written me apologizing for what they did for Marty.

Marty has never spoken of this.

I ask all to understand that Marty is not a good person. The thousand deaths he suffers each day as he purports is the death of his own power to laud over people and his righteousness.

He has rarely if ever actually apologized or specifically stated specifics on anything he did that was illegal.

What astounds me is that the operation he launched in Australia was known to others on esmb and even possibly others and yet it was dismissed as Marty acting out as a victim of Scientology still.

Really?

You’ve lost a lot of good critics to infighting and discrediting in the movement and Marty has been a primary instigator and it is about time people on SKH finally grew up and admitted who else was involved in the despicable actions that took place in 2010 in Australia and that also it is realized that despite the drama if you actually look at the statements of incidents and reported facts by those critics who are now shunned you will find they were right all along.

I stand behind my previous posts. Especially about Marty.

Many other people actually deserved the attention and help of the movement and were ignored because disgustingly the movement saw Marty’s performance and recovery as a senior investment without ever actually asking if he was a person of good character who deserved that attention and the resources.

Marty hasn’t changed. The part of him that is truly screwed up was screwed up prior to Scientology. He is not a good person, and never will be. And he will use people to get what he wants as he has done all along his entire life.

***** END QUOTATION *****

2. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

Oh God No! :nono:

I thought this was dead & buried (if it's what I'm thinking it is).

First, Aaron Saxton has been know to exaggerate a little bit (ok a LOT). Second I'm pretty sure he's referring to the nefarious plot that Marty, Karen & Mike Laws set to somehow "capture" ESMB and do something (It was never established exactly what) and I was just this dumbass bleeding heart who welcomed these scheming double agents onto the board and was allowing them to sabotage ESMB (or something). It caused the biggest war on ESMB. It was horrible. It went on for YEARS.

In the end it came out that this was a rumour started by Carmelo orchards who heard it from his "buddy" Bob Adams (who was OSA but who he trusted completely) who told it to Dexter Gelfand, who spread it back channel.

TG1 summed it up best here:

What is a right and wrong? Story and Question.

In the end, Frank Pate went to jail.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/fri...cts-former-frisco-man-in-federal-fraud-scheme

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Isn't Aaron Saxton the guy who, playing the victim in need of $$$'s, after allegedly suffering at the hands of the cult ended up ripping off his helpers?

And, isn't he the guy who stole valor from our beloved and courageous SallyDance/Glenda, the Kiwi who did wonders in the days we were help Sen. Xeno . . . this is the son-of-a-bitch who broke a confidence with SallyDance by releasing and exposing confidential info she developed while also claiming it was something he developed.:angry::swear:

So thus consign him and his "report" to the scrap heap.

R