What's new

What was your 'Tipping Point'?

I quit staff in good terms with the Org and with no free-loader debt or anything of the kind. As soon as I was a "public" again I started feeling the pressure of regges and one thing that surprised me, even tech staff would call me late at night to try to extort 6000 Dollars for the IAS from me, when I was in a difficult financial situation. I was getting so many calls a day asking for money, that I just changed my phone number and moved away. One girl from CLO called me trying to sell the book "Ron the Photographer" or something of the kind, she said I could buy it and show it to my friends. I never thought L. Ron was a good photographer, He used to have the best cameras at the time, but I never saw any remarkable picture. It was perhaps the work of good amateur. I just wanted to stop all this pushy people trying to enforce things on me and I told my self I should back up, and just wait and see. Then came Coridon, Barefaced Messiah, Hawkings, Cook, Rinder, Marty and some old pals who where up to OT VI or VIII, public and staff, who had left. Since then it's been a good bridge to reasonable freedom and away from total enslavement.

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
Thanks for sharing your story, EZ Linus. It had quite an impact on me. What a journey you've had.

Yes, recovery does take a long time indeed. All the best to you on your journey.

:heartflower: