Whatever Happened To Sonya Bianca?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by ThetanExterior, Oct 3, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

In 1950 Hubbard introduced the world to the first-ever Clear, Sonya Bianca a.k.a. Ann Singer.

Of course she completely flunked the demonstration of her "abilities" and couldn't even remember the color of the tie he was wearing. However, I was wondering what happened to her after that. Does anyone know?

2. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

That's a fantastic question! I would like to think that she left Scientology and had a long, happy life pursuing her dreams. Hopefully she didn't end up in the Sea Org or anything, or dying of cancer.

3. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Sonya Bianca was a pseudonym. The cult renamed her Ann Singer, obviously, another pseudonym. LRH was a con man. No one knows what happened to the woman posing as Sonya & Ann. She'd be in her 80s today if she's still alive.

4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

It was assumed that it wasn't her real name.

5. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Wow! Well, she must have been someone. Somebody from those days must have known who she was.

6. ThetanExterior

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. She was a real person who had a real life before and after this incident so who was she and what happened to her? This has the makings of a great story.

7. Random guy

Random guy Patron with Honors

I was going to ask what it was about the clams and their names, but your answer makes sense. I guess "plausible denial" is the name of the game.

8. ThetanExterior

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List