When do the dreams stop?

Discussion in 'Life After Scientology' started by palehorse, Jan 18, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

When I was very little, I had a bad dream, and told my mom. She said if you have another one, pinch yourself, and you'll wake up. One night, I did have another dream, and it was something unwanted, so I remembered what mom said: pinch your arm. Just as I remembered her advice, I thought: wait - this is a dream. MY dream. And I took control. Ever since then, I've been able to lucid dream. Of course during most dreams I don't think about it, but sometimes I do. I fly, I do Superman flights (like Neo), or have even taken a challenge from a relative, who said I should take it a step further, by transporting from point A to B without travel, but to instantly zap myself over to point B. That worked, too. After all, it's just a dream. Once you get comfortable with that "pinch" moment of realizing it's a dream, you're in there. It never goes away. That's my experience. I think it could work for anyone who has unwanted situations in a dream.

2. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

In my experience, control of dreams on a low level becomes quite consistent when you have succeeded in being able to "lucid dream"; having a wide-awake, powerful "lucid dream" is more rare.

I think there is no lack of advice on how to elicit the full "lucid dream" state more consistently. Google is your best friend in this regard.

3. beeeaaach

beeeaaach image of time

quit t.v. and movies and computers for awhile and see if that helps

4. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Okay, good! I got that HH - fair enough.

Now - for a downpayment of $26,400 - we can handle that.

Just make up the damage for your raging SPness ways....by writing a check to the IAS for $5,000,000 so Sciendollartry can clear Cambodia of reactive minds with the WTH booklets....:whistling:and put down the chunk o cash for a block of expensives....and we will get you wrapped up. Okay? Good! Fine!! VWD!!:eyeroll:

Me thinks its your Bee Tee's acting naughty again!!:coolwink::wink2::biggrin:

Get your bull bait in...write up your OW's and get the show on the road already!! LOL

5. http://psychology.berkeley.edu/people/matthew-p-walker has a newish book out that talks about this sort of stuff we have a sorta 'friend' (okay, really failed ex-2D to put it in cultspeak lol :p) in common and was hoping to get more of his insight on this but the book itself is quite a good start for those of you looking to get a grip on the topic. Hope this helps!