When Scientology’s toxic policy of disconnection is forever: Saying goodbye to Angela Paris

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Jul 3, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

When Scientology’s toxic policy of disconnection is forever: Saying goodbye to Angela Paris

[Valeska and Angela Paris]

Valeska Paris recently posted a crushing note on Facebook about her stepmother, Angela. We asked her if she wanted to write a more lengthy piece for the Bunker, and we’re very glad that we did.

You know that wrenching feeling in your guts that doesn’t seem to go away, the grief [...]

[​IMG][Valeska and Angela Paris]

[.......]

Continue reading...

2. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I've often wondered what happened to Angela, I knew her as Angela Berthoud (the spelling may be incorrect) ... she must have stayed in the SO for around 45 years.

What a terrible waste of a life, she was a lovely lady and I can absolutely believe she stood up to miscavige in her course room (Lol). She had an inner strength and calm that was very soothing and she wouldn't have flinched for a moment when faced with miscavige and his bratty viciousness.

I'm glad Valeska has something good to remember from her time in that horrible place as a lost little girl, even though it ended so sadly.

RIP Angela.

:rose:

@Dulloldfart ... I know you only drop by here occasionally these days but thought you may like to know about this when you next do so.

3. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

I could be wrong, but is it possible this lady was around Saint Hill in the late sixties / early seventies, because the moment I saw the picture I had the feeling that I had seen her before.

4. Uk-86

Uk-86 Patron

What a waste of a life. Goodbye Angela.
    She was lovely. I didn't realize that Jean Francois Paris got all that auditing back in the 90's from her.
    Here is his website:
    https://jeanfrancoisparis.com/about/

He's a good guy and I hope he starts searching the internet, wakes up and re-connects.
    jfparis.jpg