Where is Shelly Miscavige?

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by Little Bear Victor, Jul 27, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

Agreed, and this is why I can see them going for a double instead (if they produce someone at all). Another possibility I can envisage is one mentioned by someone on Tony's blog; that she'll be moved to another secret location and not allowed out even with handlers.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  2. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, I think this would be their first inclination, but by having moved her at this time, if she is ultimately found to be kept under duress, it would support charges of premeditated intention and conspiracy.

What I find fascinating about this whole situation is that the entirety of organized Scientology's fate hinges upon the possibility that Shelly might whisper two words to anyone outside that compound ...

"Help me".

She is literally the most powerful person in the Church today and she probably doesn't even know it.

3. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Goldenrod SP

I wonder what Dave will buy his wife for Christmas?

Something nice from the Scientology Catalog probably.

4. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

A Kindle with wifi access, hopefully.

5. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Nothing says let's celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ like some Scientology jewelry.

Say "Merry Christmas and I love you Tu Dee" with a 24 Karat Gold necklace featuring crossing off Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior - off the cross.

Get your "CHRISTmas Catalog" today - so you can contribute to the motion of Scientology lying about "you can be a Christian".

6. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

True, and in addition those two handlers would be no match for her if she decided to make a proper break. She could fake an epileptic fit, for example, in which case the emergency services would have to be involved, or just run and seek sanctuary in the store manager's office; in both cases they'd have to admit defeat.

7. hummingbird

hummingbird Patron with Honors

Hey, hasn't the time expired for LA law enforcement to get back to Ms Remini's lawyers about the status of her missing persons report? What's going on there, does anyone know?

8. Something tells me that this will have a pretty bad end. With all the press and attention, you'd think he'd have her surface long enough to appease law enforcement...
    I think she's dead.

9. arcxcauseblows

arcxcauseblows Patron Meritorious

when i get frustrated about this situation, i just find hapiness in the fact that the church is destroying themselves over it, footbullet, footcannon, footnuke

this was on the cover of vanity fair, and leah's popular show, the world's watching and are disgusted by it

10. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

A neighbor who lives close by the Crestline CST base posted something on the internet a couple days ago:

11. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

I think we should get a schedule laid out...

Every other odd numbered day, every other hour a group of 2 to 4 folks wearing camouflage hiking gear slowly walks by the gates... on public right of way of course.... with binoculars hung around their necks or in their hands. You don't look through the binoculars you just walk by talking & laughing. We are just little bird watchers don't ya know!

You do not shout or call out... you just talk and laugh. Ok maybe you point in their direction once in awhile.

You then return to your car and leave. The next other hour a different group does the same thing... then you leave. The next day no one is there... the following other odd day we are back again.

How long before they go ape shit crazy call the police, etc. It is not a protest... just folks out walking down the road. What could the cops do??

I am evil... :coolwink: :coolwink:

12. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

13. Tanchi

Tanchi Patron

I would so do this, if I lived there.

14. Type4_PTS

I just saw what I believed was a new article concerning Shelly published in Vanity Fair and was about to post about it over here. As I was copying the link I realized it had actually been published over 3 years ago. :eek:

But going to bump the thread with it anyhow. It's an excellent article, going deep into Shelly's history as a Scientologist, quoting others who knew her well:
    https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2014/03/shelly-miscavige-scientology-queen-de-throned

15. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Goldenrod SP

That article is being kind to David Miscavige by saying his height is 5'5". He's actually only 5'1" - the same as Lady Gaga.

16. Type4_PTS

Yes, this is true! ;)

I noticed that as well as a couple other minor errors.

Other than those though I thought it was a very good article, painting a more detailed picture of Shelly I've not seen in too many places.

It seems that she is certainly a flawed human being (like the rest of us), and has treated people badly. But, unlike her husband, she actually has a heart. She intervened on many occasions when attempting to protect others from DM.

17. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

If Shelly's dead, and her death was not reported to the police, then that's a much bigger issue for Miscavige. At that point, the presumption will be that she was murdered.