Who is the current Senior C/S Int?

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by renegade, Jan 27, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

It's been quite a while that I've heard WHO is responsible for all the new tech releases such as Super Power, the Cause Resurgence RD, Survival RD, etc. Also WHO is the person that is having public re-do the Purif to 5000 mg of Niacin, run 200+ hours on Objectives, Re-do Ot 8, etc.?

Surely it can't be Dm who is not auditor or C/S trained.

2. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Source-280.jpg . . .
    Why not?

Source-280.jpg
    :coolwink:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

The Senior C/S has to look at folders, write programs etc. Too much like hard work. The Dwarf might not be trained beyond Class 4, but if he tosses in an occasional technical C/S who's going to dare say no?

Paul

4. Out/Int

Out/Int Patron with Honors

Nope - you are wrong....

DM is ....

he works tirelessly around the clock whilst everyone else SCOHB.

He was responsible for killing, woops - I mean C/Sing Lisa McPherson and he is currently deceiving, manipulating, destroying, bankrupting, shattering, killing and ruining Scientologist's in good standing - lives as we speak. He is COB.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  5. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Ray Mithoff who has been the punching ball for Miscavige for a couple of decades AND declared multiple times a "Provisional SP" and has been in and out of SP hole for years,
    is a *suppressive person* while still Senior CS Int.

There is no such thing as IG Tech, IG Ethics and IG Admin, those posts were demolished years ago.

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. renegade

So is Ray Mithoff the person responsible for releasing all the new tech?

7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

I am currently on the Data Series Evaluator Course and thus I was able to spot 3 outpoints in your question:

1) Responsible: Nobody in Scientology is "responsible" for anything, ever! Unless someone has a huge win. In such a case, Hubbard or Miscavige would then claim responsibility.

2) New: There is no "new" tech; because--(see #3 below)--

3) Tech: There is no tech. If there was tech there would be OTs and I wouldn't be posting this and you wouldn't be reading this. ​

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  8. renegade

Where is Ray Mithoff? When was he last seen?

9. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

My guess is that he is still in The Hole, and that he will probably die there.

DM cannot afford to have any more high-level people leave, and possibly give more stories about what really is going on.

A HUGE number of people left in the 1980's when David Mayo was declared. I remember it as a major schism that panicked Senior Management, who responded with heavy handed Int Finance Police missions to root out "disaffection".

The Debbie Cook email caused a lot of people to leave.

What would be the effect on the remaining long-timers, if Ray came out and said that the Tech is crap? Or the old ED Int said that DM's authority is illegitimate?

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  10. HelluvaHoax!

ANSWER: Probably a huge event to joyously celebrate. Because Senior C/Ss only attack Scientology when the COS is flourishing and prospering at unprecedented levels! Such a huge attack would reveal and confirm a huge prosperity and thus merit a correspondingly huge celebration.

11. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Yes, a huge number of people left in the 1980's when David Mayo was declared. That was a major factor in my disaffection with the cult. In the org I was in many staff and public who I trusted were declared or left. Then came the S.O mission that paid us a visit. That left a bitter taste in my mouth and further alienated me. Those were dreaded and feared times. Now that I know what actually was going on behind the curtain it was Miscavige behind all the chaos. Well, hubbard too since he was still on Target I.

12. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

It was in those times of heavy-handed ethics, and witch-hunts for "disaffection", that I became a "Submarine Scientologist".

I was still interested in my OT levels, but lost interest in the local org, and stopped going there. When I had enough money to do a chunk of OT levels, I moved to LA, got a job there, and did my OT levels on the side, along with some training at ASHO. When I was done, it was "Down periscope! Dive, Dive, Dive!", moved out of LA, and disappeared until I had more cash accumulated for more OT levels.

Finally, of course, I became completely disaffected and stopped showing up at all.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  13. HelluvaHoax!

I am not entirely sure that Scientologists would agree with that. . .

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

The beauty of the "TEK" is that the one and only Dr Hubbard is responsible for it.

Lil dm is only responsible for fixing it & he has an impossible job.

So, he beats the shit out of trusted people around him.

It's called "mis-placed aggression " and is considered one of the very first signs of mental illness.

The good Doctor was absolutely bat shit crazy.

lil dm is proving himself even more than double bat shit crazy.

That little cult just gets sicker & sicker as time goes by & they sink to new lows on all measurable things.

15. renegade

It boggles my mind how anyone doing the new tech training is not questioning where is the Senior C/S Int and who is coming up with all the new rundowns.

The still ins don't question anything anymore. Even the newly released policy letters dated 2002 and state written by LRH.

16. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

I like that phrase "Ron is dead". It gives me comfort and serenity.

17. HelluvaHoax!

Here's a question for still-ins!

[​IMG]

QUESTION: WHY DOES A RELIGIOUS PRIEST HAVE MEDALS?

HELPFUL TIP TO SCIENTOLOGISTS: I sincerely apologize in advance for what I am about to do--destroy your mythical belief that "Scientology has all the answers!" Because, there is NO answer whatsoever to the above question. Don't bother looking up your "words". A "clay demo" is not going to help you. You should probably stop reading now, because the next part might get you declared SP for "thought crimes". Wearing a military uniform is not religious. Scientologists awarding each other "ranks" and "medals" is not spiritual. None of this makes any sense to honest people. Your "knowingness" that it's good to give medals to charlatans and quacks is one of the signs that you have lost your common sense. Think about it. What would you think if The Dalai Lama showed up wearing medals on a military uniform? What would normal people do if the Pope showed up with war medals? What if Buddha or Jesus had awarded themselves medals? Are you starting to get the idea yet? Maybe you can take a moment now to do a clay demo of the word "somnambulist".

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

Even back in the 1980's, asking questions got you a trip to Ethics, and demands you buy an intensive of sec checking. The people who are left do not ask questions.

19. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Actually, giving awards to people who fight wars in the name of religion is in keeping with long established tradition:
    _____
    http://freebeacon.com/national-secu...ty-pays-terrorists-families-140-million-year/

///
    Yigal Carmon, the president and founder of the Middle East Media Research Institute, told the House Foreign Affairs Committee Wednesday that the Palestinian Authority is investing $137.8 million this year in salaries to terrorists jailed in Israel and payments to the families of imprisoned terrorists or suicide bombers, in violated of the Oslo peace accords with Israel.
    ///
    "We welcome every drop of blood spilled in Jerusalem. This is pure blood, clean blood, blood on its way to Allah," Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas stated last September on Palestinian television. "With the help of Allah, every martyr will be in heaven, and every wounded will get his reward."
    ///
    Members of Congress have pursued legislative action to address this problem. A Senate subcommittee recently approved language inserted into the fiscal year 2017 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill that would cut U.S. aid to Palestine by an amount equal to that "expended by the Palestinian Authority and the Palestine Liberation Organization and any successor or affiliated organizations, as payments for acts of terrorism by individuals who are imprisoned after being fairly tried and convicted for acts of terrorism, and by individuals who died committing acts of terrorism during the previous calendar year."
    ///
    _____
    https://www.theguardian.com/comment...american-aid-subsidises-palestinian-terrorism

///
    These are the best salaries in the Palestinian territories. The Arabic word ratib, meaning "salary", is the official term for this compensation. The law ensures the greatest financial reward for the most egregious acts of terrorism.
    In the Palestinian community, the salaries are no secret; they are publicly hailed in public speeches and special TV reports. The New York Times and the Times of Israel have both mentioned the mechanism in passing. Only British and American legislators seem to be uninformed about the payments.
    From time to time, the salaries are augmented with special additional financial incentives. For example, in 2009, a $150-per-prisoner bonus was approved to mark the religious holiday of Eid al-Adha. President Mahmoud Abbas also directed that an extra $190 "be added to the stipends given to Palestinians affiliated with PLO factions in Israeli prisons this month". Reporting on the additional emolument, the Palestinian news service Ma'an explained:
    Each PLO-affiliated prisoner [already] receives [a special allocation of] $238 per month, plus an extra $71 if they are married, and an extra $12 for each child. The stipend is paid by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) each month.
    About 6% of the Palestinian budget is diverted to prisoner salaries. All this money comes from so-called "donor countries" such as the United States, Great Britain, Norway, and Denmark. Palestinian officials have reacted with defiance to any foreign governmental effort to end the salaries. Deputy Minister of Prisoners Affairs Ziyad Abu Ein declared to satellite TV network Hona Al-Quds:
    If the financial assistance and support to the PA are stopped, the [payment of] salaries (Rawatib) and allowances (Mukhassasat) to Palestinian prisoners will not be stopped, whatever the cost may be. The prisoners are our joy. We will sacrifice everything for them and continue to provide for their families.
    ///

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. HelluvaHoax!

I have this nagging feeling that OTs might not agree with your assessment. Let's ask one. . .

Originally Poste

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List