Why did a 26-year-old ‘Clear’ kill herself at Scientology’s spiritual mecca?

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Jul 27, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Variation on that theme is they show up and are given a tech estimate of many intensives of OT eligibility sec checks, to clear up the out ethics of having left SO or whatever.

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

It's a weird thing. . .

A "blown" Sea Org member is alternately considered a "DEGRADED BEING" (actual LRH scripture) or a "dilettante" or severely "out ethics". They have to pay their "freeloader bill" for having worked 16 hour days, seven days a week, twelve months a year for 30 years--for pennies.

But when Ron "blows" it's not a blow, it's an OT miracle where he is so OT that he cannot even use the little MEST body and sheds it, in (Christlike sacrifice) to do "advanced research" in deep space. It is celebrated with standing ovations and cheers.

By the way, no one is allowed to ask why Ron couldn't do his "advanced research" right here on this planet after he dropped his body. What possible reason could he have to be in deep space, what difference would that make on research? LOL

Plus, if he had stayed on this planet and done his "advanced" research, he could have blown everyone's mind by doing OT things without a body. That would have boomed Scientology.

OTs are weird, it seems, about demonstrating their OT powers, they have to go billions of light years away and do it in privacy. The only miraculous OT power one is authorized to show on this planet is finding a parking space.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  3. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

Ils ont changez ma chanson, ma
    Ils ont changez ma chanson
    Ohhhh...
    They turned it round
    Then they mixed it up
    And they made it come out wrong, ma
    Look what they done to my song

:heartbreak:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  4. Leland

Leland Crusader

From above posts...it would look like she had 3 years, after attesting to Clear to save money for services at Flag.

What seems very odd to me, if she was at a Mission in Orange County.....why go 2500 miles to Flag, when she could just go to Los Angeles and the AO Complex there? LA is only 50 miles away.

And...it would have been cheaper.

Totally agree with above....Flag told her something that caved her in.

I had a twin on the New Pro TRs....at AOLA...a Lawyer in LA named Lauren Troucher....

He told me he had gone to Flag....and they had told him that he wasn't Clear....and did some program.

Anyway....back in LA...this guys eyes were SO RED and bloodshot while doing TRs....but he was passed anyway.

Just completely red.

Anyway...a person makes a lot of plans....saves money....gets to Flag.....that's it. There is no job or income to handle unexpected situations that come up and cost money. It she moved there with her fiance....what was their/her/his plan? The choice to move 2500 miles to Florida and or 2500 miles away from California....must have had some reason....

Wonder what it was?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  5. HelluvaHoax!

Bloodshot eyes? I fail to see where that is an outpoint.

All of the Sea Org members working directly on LRH's lines chronically had bloodshot eyes.

Therefore, isn't "red on white" an Ideal Scene?

6. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

I did services at both AOLA and Flag. The biggest difference in service comes from accommodations.

Doing OT3 at AO, I showed up after work, and if my folders weren't C/S'ed, then I said "fine, no stat for you tonight" and went to the movies.

At Flag, they have little incentive to deliver fast service. The slower the service, the longer the public has to pay for Flag Accommodations, and it's the revenue from Accommodations which got used to finance crew food and such. So the personal-interest incentive was to ensure that all the rooms stayed full of paying customers.

7. HelluvaHoax!

I shared the identical experience.

But either way, I went "to the movies".

A) Folder not ready: I go to a local theater and watch a Sci-Fi or Comedy movie for $ 6.00 dollars.

B) Folder is ready: I go into my own head and watch a Sci-Fi and Comedy movie for $ 600 thousand dollars.

While it may seem counter-instinctive---when amortized "B" is a much better value proposition.

Because the Xenu implant movies last 36 days1 with a persistent afterglow buzz lasting 75 million years.

1 wiki link (excerpt): ".......The now-disembodied victims' souls, which Hubbard called thetans, were blown into the air by the blast. They were captured by Xenu's forces using an 'electronic ribbon' ("which also was a type of standing wave") and sucked into "vacuum zones" around the world. The hundreds of billions of captured thetans were taken to a type of cinema, where they were forced to watch a "three-D, super colossal motion picture" for thirty-six days."

8. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    I can vouch for a couple things.

The "not-clear" r-factor
    I know one person who has been clear then not-clear three times,
    possibly a fourth right now. (I haven't spoken to her in a decade because
    of my heretical nature.) Each time she'd go back and re-do the Bridge
    again. Her husband -- they were high school sweethearts -- desperate
    to get her onto OT3, where he was convinced he could get his personal
    "wants handled" list for her terminatedly handled and have a better wife,
    went along as the true blue believer in the tech.

Little did he know, whatever traits he was so objecting to would probably
    just get magnified by the artificial certainty many people achieve after
    doing the OT levels. Oh well, soldier on dear friend.

OT7 "not-clear" r-factor
    A few years back -- possibly a decade or more ago -- I had it on good authority
    that around 85% of the people solo auditing on OT7 were given "the r-factor"
    and had to do a progress program at Flag to get to clear honestly.

Seems like most people did not, could not attain the precision of the descriptions
    of the state of clear as spelled out in the books and HCOBs. Well, no one has really,
    have they.

###

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List
  9. Gib

Gib Crusader

oh no HH. You have to understand, the Big Boots in the Sky guy has been waiting for earth technology to get up to speed and receive messages. This is happening next year with the rollout of G5 cell phone speed and the IOT (internet of things) and data being transmitted really really fast. You'll see.

Deep in the vaults of CST, why they are, I have seen the prototypes, why they are developing and adapting current Emeters with goose necks, you got that right, to hold a cell phone, complete with Batman cape type shields, yep, press of a button. It's all hush hush for now. Future Emeters will have cell phones built right in the Emeter.

Once G5 tech is employed fully, why we can receive messages from the Big Guy to run the first real OT levels, not pre-OT levels. Everybody who has made the grade, will get the #1 Big Being auditing rundowns/commands directly to the emeter, no vias, completely on-source.

How do I know this, sources reveal, the #2 Big Being DM has been in comm with the #1 Big Being, telepathy wise, and including the #3 Big Being TC.

Mankind's greatest friend hasn't been idle, just waiting for the technology to receive his research and results. Once a few of boys make it, you'll see. fire works will happen. The planet will never be the same.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  10. HelluvaHoax!

. . .

Granted, it is a real tragedy when someone sees no other way than to kill themselves. . .

Notwithstanding that, I just found what makes sense to me as the answer to the question posed by this thread:

Why did a 26-year-old ‘Clear’ kill herself at Scientology’s spiritual mecca?

EXPLANATION: The degree of destruction and/or self-destruction is directly proportional to one's proximity to Scientology's "spiritual mecca" and that destruction is exponentially accelerated by proximity to the "spiritual mecca's" Source, L. Ron Hubbard. Ergo, Ron was always at ground zero, thus he was the most able and famous of all Operating Thetans to kill themselves.

NOTE: Ron's lawyer, personal staff and most trusted "Loyal Officers" all gave testimonials that Ron was "perfectly healthy" when he suddenly and unexpectedly decided to go exterior and kill his body. Wogs mistakenly call that "dropping dead", but Scientologists call it "dropping the encumbrance at full and knowing cause, please stand now and give a long and uproarious ovation to the wall photo of the mentally ill con man in a naval costume".