WISE Guys

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Jan 7, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

2. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

I have WISE Ethics Orders that prove that WISE is not secular and uses the Church EO to compel people to sign up for WISE membership or they will be declared.

I am very adverse to coercion. They wished they hadn't started with me in the end.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  3. TomKat

TomKat Patron with Honors

I'm very adverse also, but to coercion, I'm more averse than adverse. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  4. Leland

Leland Crusader

Besides collecting monies.....and providing arbitration between Scientology Member owned business...(that have desputes and legal problems...).....WISE sells training and materials related to the Scientology Management Technology written by Hubbard for running Orgs and businesses.

Hubbard himself states and claims that he got the Org Board information from the "Galactic Confederation" in a tape. This is same Galactic Confederation of OT3 materials...

How is it possible that the Cult could claim the WISE materials were secular...on one hand and the Cult claim Scientology materials that are the same are religious on the other...?

WISE is Scientology....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  5. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

You're such a goddamned filthy meat body, Leland, and Ron was so godawful OT, OK?

There's no way the WISE materials are the same thing as the org material because when in the same space they'd as-is and since this clearly doesn't happen then they're not the same thing, OK?

Just drop it already!

Oh, and the word is dispute...not despute and you can count your lucky stars that strat wasn't here to set you right, pal.

6. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

It's easy for scientologists to claim WISE is a secular activity because they are allowed to lie. In fact they're encouraged to do so.

Hubbard started the "lying tech" when he claimed to have done extensive research and invented a new science of mental health. When he realised he'd pretty much got away with it he continued to lie whenever he felt like it.

Nowadays, with the advent of the internet, it is not so easy to lie to the world so scientologists have to be able to keep pushing the most outrageous lies without flinching, even when all of the evidence to the contrary is presented to them. They must realise they look like fools but they have no other option but to follow LRH and keep telling the same lies until wogs either believe them or STFU.

They made a huge error when they appointed Monique Yingling as their spokesperson because she couldn't tell lies without blinking like an idiot. She seems to have been shelved and now they just use written statements that can push their lies without having to rely on a real person messing up.

Yes, WISE is a secular activity, scientology is the world's fastest-growing religion and LRH will be coming back from Target II soon to highly commend Mr. David Miscavige for a job well done. Hip hip hooray.

7. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Too right. Even the most assiduous grammar nazi needs to get some sleep from time to time, so it's reassuring to know that others can be quickly on the scene of a travesty to put things right while I'm not around. VWD guano! :biggrin:

8. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

MEGA

Make ESMB Grammar Again

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Perhaps I might be accused of not seeing the wood for the trees, but if I'm reading an article and it's littered with spelling mistakes, the author of the piece loses credibility as far as I'm concerned.

If being a grammar nazi has made people a little more vigilant when it comes to their grammar and spelling I think that's a good thing for the message board as a whole. The standard of English you see displayed in product feedback or reviews such as you find on YouTube is frankly appalling, and it would be refreshing to come to a place on the 'net where people can actually spell correctly more of the time.

10. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

The real story is that all that atrocious butchery that you read is in spite of the auto corrects in today's devices. Just think what it would be sans that?