What's new

Wog-gogiton club

now then, something y'all need to understand 'bout l ron hubbard, the church he founded, the bible and these here yew-knighted states of amurrica is that ronnie boy showed up for the show a year before pearl harbor. mostly he warn't worth shit; he warn't worth the powder to blow him to hell but he was there and he filled a slot as a commander of corvettes. in 1953 when he started his church general motors introduced the corvette, a marque which remains in production even as we speak. whereas it is written in the king james "they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks" some of the more advanced laity hold beating warships into sports cars can be thought theologically sound although the amish might tend to dispute it. therefore so long as chevy keeps pumping out corvettes we figure CoS is OK even if they are a pack of dumb fucks

this here communique is straight from general bullmoose

and...

as y'all should know...

what's good for general bullmoose is good fer the yew ess ay

One thing that I am proud of myself about is that I understood every word he said.

Commander, you and I are from another age.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Abletu

Patron with Honors
I've heard that before but I have yet to learn what is in Scientology that cannot be found elsewhere and which is also more effective. I was momentarily taken with the Newsprint Tech for cleaning car windows but I have since learned that people were using newsprint to clean windows long before L Ron Hubbard put it into Scientology scripture. ARC is quite useful, but deceptive and manipulative, not really something I would advocate. I can't think of anything else. What have you found?

While I was forced of line and I was stupid to give out my password, I continued publishing blogs on face book, then transplanted them here on ESMB.

I changed password, I feel just a bit better and more determined then ever to keep publishing my blogs.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
only you can set yourself free, only you can self-activate knowing how to know, only you can reach what your willing to reach.

You can only be led to take poison or water, and without your yard sticks (datums of comparable magnitude "your knowledge of what is safe water to drink"), drinking poison is a lot easy.

Ron's ethics enforced and maintained you not looking and learning datums of comparable magnitude outside his pitch.

Ron's ethics enforced and maintained self-imposed slavery to his ideas.

Earl Nightingale's "lead the field" is ethics from an other viewpoint and makes Ron's scientology ethics look like justifications of a raving psychotic.

Dr William Glasser's, "Reality Therapy" a psychiatrist, and Dr. Rick Brinkman & Rick Kirschner's book "Dealing with people you can't stand" is workable tech, compared to Ron's PTS/SP tech, Ron looks like a raving insane spouting paranoid psychotic.

Without datums of comparable magnitude you can't sort out the crap.

Just looking at Ron's writing only, will mind fuck you completely.

Given that what you wrote is true, then why bother with Hubbard's writings?

There are better "techs" out there now. Alan Walters worked another 30 years on Hubbard's tech and from what I've seen of it (Knowlegism), it is far more complete. Idenics appears to be far more useful than the grab-bag of Scn processes. Dennis Stephen's TROM is another "tech" that can do more.

The problem with Knowledgism is that it isn't freely available. Idenics is training is $5,000 and that all there is to spend on it. TROM is free.

These 3 are offshoots of Scn. Created by people that didn't have the underlying goal of: making men their slaves and not knowing why.

I see no need to sort out Hubbard or form cliques based around his stillborn child. Other have done that job already.

Abletu

Patron with Honors
Given that what you wrote is true, then why bother with Hubbard's writings?

There are better "techs" out there now. Alan Walters worked another 30 years on Hubbard's tech and from what I've seen of it (Knowlegism), it is far more complete. Idenics appears to be far more useful than the grab-bag of Scn processes. Dennis Stephen's TROM is another "tech" that can do more.

The problem with Knowledgism is that it isn't freely available. Idenics is training is $5,000 and that all there is to spend on it. TROM is free.

These 3 are offshoots of Scn. Created by people that didn't have the underlying goal of: making men their slaves and not knowing why.

I see no need to sort out Hubbard or form cliques based around his stillborn child. Other have done that job already.

I must be from an other planet, what I see as scientology and dianetics is fantastic information, out of Ron's thousands of hours of diarrhea, there is actual kernels of useful workable gold, scientifically reliable tech, ethics and admin gold. The workable admin, tech and ethics is woven into his convincingly twisted and justified admin, tech and ethics crap.

The kernels of useful scientifically workable tech, ethics and admin are what drives the dedicated scientologist to stay despite the mountains of crap that is going down.

I am not rehashing L Ron Hubbard, nor am I trying to resurrect L Ron Hubbard, nor persuade you to swallow Ron's convincingly twisted admin, tech and ethics crap.

Ron can go where he belongs, Hell, if there really was a Hell, Ron is fully responsible for creating its existence.

To get good people hooked and dedicated to anything movement, religion dealing with life, there needs to be actual living scientifically workable tech, admin and ethics gold. The kernels of what is life itself, what actually improves and creates better conditions of existence for life itself, must exist.

I am not here to make a better mouse trap or sell you a new road, I just want you to know there are scientifically workable kernels of life changing material in Ron's thousands hours of verbal and written diarrhea.

Living within a Wog-cogiton forces those kernels to the surface or the Wog-cogiton your in will reactively blows up.

The Wog-cogiton is based on how to keep and maintain wealth and workable knowledge going generation after generation, how to maintain a very healthy and dynamic life style, with full liberty to come and/or go, personal freedom to be and causes internal spontaneous moments of happiness.

The Wog-cogiton is a dynamically inclusive existence with a revolving door and leaves those who prefer their way of existence to their way of existence.

The actual and/or apparent development and exercise of exclusive privileges for the few is the source of every rebellion and/or genocidal movement.

PTS/SP tech is dangerous justification tech to exercise and maintain exclusion. Exclusion is the road of eternal death and war.

Wog-cogitons will only survive when those within are conscious and in real present time 2 way communication.