Would you like to see CofS revamped and reformed?

Discussion in 'Human Potential, Self Discovery' started by Voltaire's Child, Feb 14, 2009.

?
  1. No, I don't think reform could happen.It would never get off the ground- it would be the same.

34 vote(s)
    52.3%
  2. Yes. It's possible and I would rejoin once I was sure it wasn't like it was before.

5 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Maybe possible but I'd not rejoin as it would be: "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

9 vote(s)
    13.8%
  4. I don't care if it's possible or not.I don't want to see anyone out there spreading Scn.

14 vote(s)
    21.5%
  5. Yes, I think it's possible but I wouldn't rejoin because I'm too used to going my own way.

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Yes, I think it's possible but I wouldn't rejoin because I don't want to do any Scn.

4 vote(s)
    6.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
View Users: View Users
  1. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Ignoring the fluffy aspects of it, the general usage matches more the explosive powered part of the flight than the free-fall remainder.

Paul

2. Megalomaniac

Megalomaniac Silver Meritorious Patron

That's the only definition in my favorite dictionary.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  3. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

I did have to make a point of it on another forum, though, and you may have been thinking of that event or, should I say, those events. S'allright, tho'.

4. GreyLensman

GreyLensman Silver Meritorious Patron

Scientology from around 1952, with developments from the field and LRH's personal paranoia missing? Sure. I would miss the charm L. Ron Hubbard had back then but not the bullshit, even then.

5. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Go to Google and type >>>define:ballistic<<< (without the arrows!) and you'll get definitions from 21 places. Some of them match your definition and some don't. If you do >>>define:go ballistic<<< you'll get three more:

Definitions of go ballistic on the Web:

flip one's lid: get very angry and fly into a rage; "The professor combusted when the student didn't know the answer to a very elementary question ...
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Go Ballistic is the first CD release by Ipswich ska band, The Ballistics.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_Ballistic

To become very angry and irrational
    en.wiktionary.org/wiki/go_ballistic

Paul

6. Megalomaniac

Megalomaniac Silver Meritorious Patron

I prefer not to think that I lost this argument, but rather, that I came in second place. Is there a prize for second place?

7. exseaorgclocmoflagetc

exseaorgclocmoflagetc Patron with Honors

bump

it cannot be reformed for many reasons..#1 is that a scam is a scam is a scam
    a link on former members talking about this

8. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Patron Meritorious

Sometimes I think it can be reformed and at times I despair of it.

Dianetics surely does have it all over thorazine and electroshock and I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.