What's new

WTF,Scientologists want me back

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
THIS \/ \/ \/

My advice is to understand that when they say they want you back, what they really want back is your money, energy, time and life. They'd rather have these things from you than have you.

If you don't believe me, feel free to ignore what I said but, for the sake of your sanity, do NOT go back and put it to the test.

THIS /\/\/\, Firedragon. The co$ doesn't care about YOU. The co$ cares about getting you back in in order to shut you up, to suck off all your money - and to punish you - for your so called 'nattering' and trying to get others out. If you go back, my guess is you will be in deep doo doo, very fast -like the rpf's rpf . . .

Ask yourself - Why is the co$ so eager to get you stop doing what you are doing?

Maybe it is working TOO WELL.

Keep doing what you are doing, and DO NOT GO BACK.
Your support group is the one you are creating out here.

:bighug: You are doing fine. I am sure that pisses the co$ off, mightily :D

Stay safe.

Lurker5

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Ask yourself - Why is the co$ so eager to get you stop doing what you are doing?

Maybe it is working TOO WELL.

Keep doing what you are doing, and DO NOT GO BACK.
Your support group is the one you are creating out here.

:bighug: You are doing fine. I am sure that pisses the co$ off, mightily :D

Stay safe.

Lurker5

Thank you Lurker. I know what they are trying to do, I just have some PTS ness ,I guess,but I'm working thru it.
Thanks everybody :)

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you're going to try out christianity, there are many, many mainstream versions where they don't have much (if any) emphasis on recruitment or "saving" people.

Examples are Catholic, Episcopal, Methodisit, Presbyterian.

Find some local ones, go to a service or two and see how the shoe fits.

I've been attending the Episcopal church in my town for a year. Their motto is: A Place to Belong, Whoever you are, Just as you are.

They've never asked for my phone number or address. They've never asked me to come more often or why I didn't show the week before, or if I felt "saved", in fact, they've never asked me ANYTHING!

THEY POST THEIR FINANCIAL STATEMENTS EACH MONTH ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the opposit of the practices of organized Scientology in virtually every way.

Good luck.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
May be I'm one of the few people here who knows for sure that there is a next lifetime. The believe about past lives began a way before scientology and past lives are very real to me. I had seen OT abilities and I believe that many OTs these days are "quick OTs " and they don't have any abilities that they were promiced and that they payed for.
AS I said before, I'm not planning on going back as long as CofS is screwed up the way it is. No way I will support DM, I rather die.
I hang out now with some christians and they do that "soul winning " thingy because for some reason they think, they have to "save" me but it's not working for me for some reasons.
I'm not sure what will I do after I dropp my body but i'm sure that I will do my best trying to follow the code of honnor.

---

I have come to realize that when I first got involved in Scientology, it was because Scientology was the only religion being offered to me in my environment that had a "gnostic" viewpoint. All other religions had "faith-based" viewpoints.

So the strong attraction that I had to Scientology originally was its "knowledge is the way to salvation" message, rather than "faith is the way to salvation".

The point: there are other gnostic religions available to you - but maybe not in your direct environment.

Scientology's appeal for me was as an alternative route to salvation, a "knowledge" route, rather than a "faith" route.

But Scientology is a con. As OHTEEATE says, Scientology does NOT produce "clears or OTs". And the knowledge you get in Scientology is all self-referential. Scientology just produces more knowledge of Scientology. Scientology does NOT produce more knowledge of YOU as a spiritual being.

Contact Hindu or Buddhist websites. They are mostly gnostic as well. Read the Baghvad Gita, or "Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind". Practice meditation. You will gain LOTS of knowledge. And these do not cost 100s of thousands of dollars, or have slave labor contracts. They do not enforce abortions on people. You do not go bankrupt when you practice most forms of Buddhism or Hinduism.

If I understand you correctly, you want spiritual knowledge.

Well go get it then.

Stay away from Scientology. There is very little real spiritual knowledge there. There is only knowledge of more and more Scientology.

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Thanks guys again.
I already made a post about this topic before and I don't want to repeat myself, but I do believe in recoirnation. I went to many different christian churches and most of christians tell me that we all will be judging angels in heaven.

It's just not real to me :no:

I talked to my friend who can comm with spirits and was told that spirits have a choice where to go and spirits come back only if they believe in recornation.

I think, it must be true, because I've met many people who srared with me stories about how they reincornated and others -how they blocked out and saw angels or God or other things..
I think, what's true for one spirit, may be unreal to another and there are several ways you can pick after youdropp your body
-----

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
" We need you and you need us and you know by now that we will never implant you or hurt you like you were done in the past"
"Can they guarantee that...? No. all members are indivuals ion a collective, not a true group. Never desert a comrade in need, at the drop of a hat it usually happens,"
:)
Thanks.
I'm trying to ignore things like that,but I guess , "we come back" implant
gets restimulated all the time. I took my SOcontract way too serious and even now, once in a while I think, what if I dropp my body, and by the time I'm 21 again,CofS will reform, will I have to come back?I hope not.I already came back once, and I'll try not to do it again. It just that that little thought deep deep inside, tells me I have to do it. How do you get out of a billion years contract ? May be it sounds funny to some people but I really would like to know.In spiritual world things like that really matter
I'm trying right now the best I can to help and get people out and the moreI try,the more I'm getting in.
:no:

I looked at my billion year contract as a commitment to uphold truth and justice to the best of my ability for the next billion years. As far as I'm concerned, I have not broken that contract and don't intend to.

Supporting an abusive, lying cult is not part of that contract.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
BE CAREFFUL

PS.
I'm also looking for a new admin for my groups

---------------

BE CAREFUL ! Isn't the admin in charge of lots of peoples names, email addresses and personal info that they may not want public? How can you give any of that to someone/anyone other than yourself? Like Emma here - she is keeping all that sacred, while having Human Again do the daily admin. BE VERY CAREFUL with other peoples info, Firedragon. You have placed yourself in a position of trust - be sure to keep it. :yes:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
BE CAREFUL ! Isn't the admin in charge of lots of peoples names, email addresses and personal info that they may not want public? How can you give any of that to someone/anyone other than yourself? Like Emma here - she is keeping all that sacred, while having Human Again do the daily admin. BE VERY CAREFUL with other peoples info, Firedragon. You have placed yourself in a position of trust - be sure to keep it. :yes:

Thanks, I will. I'm looking for somebody who is out of the church but not SP declared yet, because many scns told me they had to leave the group because they was told I was declared but I told them untill I see my goldenroad I concider myself on good standing LOL. (what's true for you,it's true for you )
But since I got lots of KRs written by others about the groups, they are no longer a secret, and people who stayed, they don't care what OSA thinks.
I also admire the honesty of those who messaged me saying they like the idea of the group but had to leave and give me many reasons,that shows that spiritualy they are still a part of the groups.
The groups don't have public info of the members, unless they want to set their own FB profile public.
I just think, I need some help to run the groups, because members are not active and don't post a lot, and comm mostly thru messages.
I just would like that somebody who knows exactly what s(he) is doing,start posting a lot every day,so even non members would have a chance to read it

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
I looked at my billion year contract as a commitment to uphold truth and justice to the best of my ability for the next billion years. As far as I'm concerned, I have not broken that contract and don't intend to.

:thumbsup:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

Good one, Kookaburra!

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
If you're going to try out christianity, there are many, many mainstream versions where they don't have much (if any) emphasis on recruitment or "saving" people.

Examples are Catholic, Episcopal, Methodisit, Presbyterian.

Find some local ones, go to a service or two and see how the shoe fits.

I've been attending the Episcopal church in my town for a year. Their motto is: A Place to Belong, Whoever you are, Just as you are.

Good luck.

Thanks. I like 10 comendments and other christian things but the whole idea is not very real to me. Like.. Adam and Eve story,for example.. The idea that if Adam and Eve had kids and their kids had kids..Not sure about that..

And another question I was trying to ask some pastors and they can't give me an answer.Let's say, a man gets married,his wife dies,he gets re-maried and then what? He goes to heaven and there are 2 wifes and he was married to both of them..

I like scientology because it teaches that I'm a thethan, not that I have a soul.
I've been tryibg to study lots of different religious for several years and I 've made some posts about it before on ESMB.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

:yes:

Firedragon, in the spiritual world, those who pulled the wool over your eyes have more to worry about than you do, IMHO.

<3
Lynn

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I like

:goodposting::dancer::thumbsup:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Firedragon, the most important time in a life is NOW. This day, hour, minute, second. It is all that matters, and once you begin to experience the now and become more and more aware of what 'present time' is - the more the stupid threats of your so called friends and worries about your next life will not matter. Give it a go - smell a rose. :)

Outethicsofficer

Let's break it down a bit and use logic, ok?( I did OT8, all three L rundowns, every FPRD list, etc.)
There ARE NO OT's. It's all hype and PR.
Not one OT has ever demonstrated any OT ability.
Not one OT has ever proved they lived before with full recall of the past life.
No one disseminated to has ever crossed any Bridge because there is NO BRIDGE, so "preventing" someone from wasting their time and money is actually a KINDNESS.
The freezone and Independent Scientology is a joke, a waste of time, and an effort not to confront that one has WASTED THEIR LIFE.
"Pick up the cans" is an invitation to get ripped off, again.
So, read a lot, and use logic every time one of these "see you next life" assholes runs their CULT guilt trip on you. Their whole empire evaporates into thin air when you realize there are NO RESULTS.

What he said...failing that go out buy a real fast motorbike and scare the shit out of yourself it will take your attention off all this complexity.
James

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Go to the grocery store and buy a chicken.

Take it out into the parking lot, rip off the packaging, and throw the naked, dead chicken up into the air.

Then yell "Fly! Little Chicken, Fly!"

When it lands, stand over it and poke at it. Continue yelling "Fly! Little Chicken, FLY!"

Keep doing this until someone calls the police.

Two things will result:

1. You will take your mind off of Scientology helping with your past and future lives
  2. You will have engaged in an activity about as valuable, but way less expensive.

Thanks.

I just remembered something. Back in mid 90s one of the auditors int the org I used to work for blew. A few weeks later I met up with her and gave her a lecture about ethics and :"comming back" thingy and made her feel so guilty ,poor girl cryed.

May be that's why. Karma is trying to get me

--------------

This is probably what is impinging on you now...work on forgiving yourself for your overt against her, and forgiving yourself for your overt against YOU (for sticking with such a destructive group as long as you did)...

Being kind to others is great...just so that you are also being just as kind to yourself...maybe you need a little break from Facebook and those "still in"?

"most ethical group"- NOT!!! :omg:

P.S. LOL Alanzo, I love your attitude!!! :D :happydance:

looker

Patron Meritorious
Since past and future lives are of interest you might be interested in watching all 5 videos of Dr Michael Newton. Kick the idea arround for a couple months and see what you come up with. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C5D01F5CEFD1AA27. Also see what others have said. Search "Dr Michael Newton" complete with quotes in the seach box here on ESMB.

It takes time to destimulate. Read more stuff on the topics that interest you find out if Ron was the true source of all the stuff in Scientology.

I Suggest reading the FCDC (Founding Church Wahington DC) thread. funny, revealing and healing. Warning may take a day or 2.

good luck

You cant expect to change the future if you keep doing the same things. Take a chance on life outside. Columbus did and he discovered the new world.

MAX YOUR CREDIT

Patron with Honors
Firedragon-

I have been out of the "church" 2 1/2 years and was popular in the Scientology community. All my friends were Scientologist, so I can understand the threat of loosing a group or friends. But, I promise you, there is nothing more than your personal integrity and freedom. Think about all the good you can do in the real world without the "church" dictating how it should be done and what policies you should follow...etc. In the real world no one cares about Scientology and THAT's the TRUTH. There's no such thing as assigning someone a "condition" or going to "ethics" because you were one minute late to course or made feel guilty for not donating.

Furthermore, I lost business opportunities and friends when they found out I was involved in Scientology. And not to mentioned LOVERS!
I only wish I could have followed my instincts 10 years ago, I could have saved myself time, money and embarrassment.

There are hundreds of ex-Scientologist out there with legitimate reasons to why they disconnected from the "church". You must reach out and connect with them because you will get firsthand how the "church" operates behind the backs of their parishioners. Let me ask you, Why would you want to be part of a group that lies, abuses and coerces females Sea Org members to get abortions? This is happening all over the world not only in Hemet California.

Lastly, if you don't make your move now it'll get worse and you would be wasting your energy. I worked really hard and fast to get acclimated with the real world and found help to get deprogrammed from the mental shackles of Scientology. There is life and prosperity after Scientology.

Good luck.