What's new

WTF,Scientologists want me back

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
Thanks, guys.

They don't want me back no more.
Just got this one

"stop trying to restimulate people who are attempting to put your ethics in which are clearly so shoved up your ass that you have no point of introspective. Your annoying and your acts against C.O.B are suppressive and your attempting to disperse Scientologists from forwarding in an orderly fashion towards the goal! [...]:tobed:

nazi-march-t13093.jpg

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I think, I may be declared already by now, not sure. I don't care.

thefiredragon - Yulia, sorry, but I just need to say it as I see it.

The problem - YOUR problem is: You DO care. You care about whether they declare you or not, you care about the "conditions" they assign you, you care about disconnection, you care about your acceptance among them, you care about DM's actions, you care about all that Jazz.

I say that's all counter-productive hogwash. But there's one thing that I can really appreciate: You care about the PEOPLE. If you could leave all the other stuff behind and only focus on that, I could become your biggest fan. :)

I was just trying to help to those who want to be helped but if some scns don't want my help, they may contact me a when theyare ready.They know where to find me.
-----
Anyway, i just wanted to share this thing i got last night, i think,it's funny:

"I asked you before, basically, to show me how your actions are producing more benefit for Scientology than Mr Miscavige's actions are, and you haven't done it. Since then you've also been advertising Avon products on Facebook, which compared to Mr Miscavige shows that you are spending your time on pursuits other than Scientology, whereas Mr Miscavige is working full-time for Scientology."
:dieslaughing:

Well, I'm not a big fan of Avon products or their sellers, but one's gotta make a living somehow, eh? Selling Avon is, IMO, a WAY more honorable job than DM has ever done or will ever be able to do.

'nuff said :)

Last edited:

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
" We need you and you need us and you know by now that we will never implant you or hurt you like you were done in the past"
"Can they guarantee that...? No. all members are indivuals ion a collective, not a true group. Never desert a comrade in need, at the drop of a hat it usually happens,"
:)
Thanks.
I'm trying to ignore things like that,but I guess , "we come back" implant
gets restimulated all the time. I took my SOcontract way too serious and even now, once in a while I think, what if I dropp my body, and by the time I'm 21 again,CofS will reform, will I have to come back?I hope not.I already came back once, and I'll try not to do it again. It just that that little thought deep deep inside, tells me I have to do it. How do you get out of a billion years contract ? May be it sounds funny to some people but I really would like to know.In spiritual world things like that really matter
I'm trying right now the best I can to help and get people out and the moreI try,the more I'm getting in.
:no:

You are a good being and you gave your word. That's the trap.

As for that "We come back" slogan, in Truth as defined by Scientology in Axiom 1, there was no place to leave from, and nowhere to return to. It is but an illusion as are the coming next billion years.

If you follow Dianetics or Scientology tech in its most basic form, it is higher tone or coming alive that the being values and seeks. All else on top of that are complexities designed to control and extract devotion and cash. The world doesn't need more Scientology. The world needs people who are alive. You get there by whatever means you get there. Only you can determine that for certain.

"Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." 
– Dr. Howard Thurman, author, philosopher, theologian, educator, civil rights leader.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks! :)Stop blaming is a good advice but staying away from them is not, I'm trying to help them.I already helped a few to leave the church
I just posted a new post about it

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20574

-----------

They might not want your help. Given your apparent (to them) disconnected, disassociated state, they would not perceive your help as being good or valid. So if you insist on doing it your way all I can say is keep your TRs in and separate yourself from the bullbait.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
:dizzy:

I think, scientologists can't agree on what condition to asign me. Some think, I'm in doubt,or lower, some think I'm in confusion. Some think I am an SP, and one wrote me I must have SP on my lines.
:omg:
I wish they would come up with something already by now and agree on it

I did asigned myself liability formula a few month ago for compromising my intergity and all these groups I made on FB was the part of liability formla .

Shit, may be I am in confussion

Shit, maybe you are an attention seeker.

:timebomb:

freethinker

Sponsor
The Law of Contracts*
Requires These Elements
Or The Contract Is Void​
1. Offer by person qualified to make the
contract.
2. Acceptance by party qualified to make and
accept the contract.
3. Bargain or agreement and full disclosure
and complete understanding by both parties.
4. Consideration given.
5. Must have the element of time to make the
contract lawful.
6. Both parties must be sui juris; that is, of
lawful age, usually 21 years old.
*Contracts, by John Calamari and Joseph
Perillo,
West Publishing Company, St. Paul,​
Minnesota 55102
Thanks. Its just ... Somebody toldme a few weeks ago that once you sign contract, you must keep comming back ,but I think,it's up to a thetan to make that choice. Contract is not just a piece of paper,it's a postulate

----------