What's new

Xenaphon shore story

silentwatcher

Melbourne public briefing on Senator Nick Xenaphon.

"its not that senator xenaphon is a bad guy he isn't. but he is very good friends with someone who was named as Australian of the year by the government and THIS guy is a psychiatrist who has influenced and now covertly running the senator. This takes a LOT to confront but its true".

So xenaphon is pts to an sp hey and that's why he's causing all this trouble.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
S.O.P. for OSA

LOL, desperate much?
Anyone who buys that as a "Why?" deserves to be a scientologist!

I guess they couldn't find any blood sex murder crimes related to the good Senator. so they had to tar and besmirch his associate.

No wog would go for this... too high an awareness level.

Carmel

Crusader
I guess the previous line that Xen was an evil SP wasn't flying with their public, so they had ta change their tune.

Thankfully they're good at making a dog's breakfast out of everything and anything they try to "handle", but it still never ceases to amaze.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
The obvious solution ...

"its not that senator xenaphon is a bad guy he isn't. but he is very good friends with someone who was named as Australian of the year by the government and THIS guy is a psychiatrist who has influenced and now covertly running the senator. This takes a LOT to confront but its true".

So the obvious solution is to donate more to the IAS to fight this evil and guarantee the expansion of Scientology in our time. Now it is more important than ever, the battle is almost won, and in a few years we shall be well on our way to a cleared planet. Credit cards accepted here, see the IAS redge in the back of the conference room, seated at the book table, she will be happy to assist you.

Pete

mate

Patron Meritorious
Of course, one should also ignore the "dropped out time" of Pat McGorry becoming Australian of the Year 2010 on January 26 2010.

David.

Mystic

Crusader
fuck_off_sign.gif

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

It makes me sick this stuff, it shows the absolute disregard for people in general as individuals with free will, the assumption that they can "be run..." like robots. Ah no, it's the other way around.

Mystic

Crusader
Being that the OP appears rather OSAish, is doubtful we'll ever hear from it again using the present nickname.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Since they're having yet another "event" tonight, I can't wait to hear what "acceptable truths" will be spewed at the Faithful. :puke:

Preston Town Hall at 7pm - it's not something I'd be bothered to go to, even if I were still a member of the Flock.:no:

Can't wait for the Senate to return and the media to start circling the cult again.:happydance:

Feral

Rogue male
OSA invest result

The problem with OSA invests are that Hubbard told them what they'd find before they begin.

At the bottom of any bad situation or attack on the CofS you will inevibably find a psych.

So they invest until they run into the first psych and declare; "AHA!"

Brilliant....how on earth did he know that it would always be a psych behind the attack?:duh:

Good thing that Hubbard didn't have it in for dentists!

Div6

Crusader
The problem with OSA invests are that Hubbard told them what they'd find before they begin.

At the bottom of any bad situation or attack on the CofS you will inevibably find a psych.

So they invest until they run into the first psych and declare; "AHA!"

Brilliant....how on earth did he know that it would always be a psych behind the attack?:duh:

Good thing that Hubbard didn't have it in for dentists!

All enemies of Scientology are other-determined psych controlled tools of oppresssion.

All on-lines scientologists are other-determined kool aid enhanced ronbots....

I think I see the problem here.

Lavalyte

Patron with Honors

MY eyes are rolling so much I can see my brain.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

I bet ya that some think he is a Marcabian.

AnonKat

Crusader

L RON HUBBARD HIMSELF WAS PTS TO PSYCHIATRISTS, DOCTORS ,DENTISTS, THE IRS,.......and so on and so forth

That man was paranoid

It doesn't take a lot to confront this, as the first post read. If it is a fact that they know each other, big f'ing deal. I'd guess that a number of Senators are friendly with Psychiatrists and other Medical Professionals.

LRH started the war between Psych and Dianetics with his rebellious talk and rude nature. If he had actually graduated college with an appropriate degree, he could have been an expert and actually led scientific studies. He could have perhaps been a pioneer of some forms of therapy if indeed he was so brilliant. But no, he stole most of the true study behind Dianetics from others. Dianetics and Scientology is a mixed up collection of other practices.