What's new

You are a deluded Scientologist if...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

You are a deluded scientologist if, when you finally start to wake up and you leave staff ... you accept and take seriously the freeloader bill that is slung at you as you exit particularly as in most cases the bill is made up of courses you didn't choose to buy but were ordered on to (hat packs etc) as per the post below by HH.
:nervous:

HellYeah!

It's phenomenally remarkable that Scientology forces people to pay for the privilege of being slaves, marks and useful idiots.

Freeloader Bill: Person joins staff expecting to go OT as part of the promised "exchange in abundance". As ink on contract is drying, BAIT & SWITCH begins. Staff paid less than poverty level wages, worked to death, beaten like a mule for "more production", fed crap, not allowed the DevT called sleep. Zombie state ensues. Zombie, out of sheer self-preservation leaves. Zombie is sent bill for tens of thousands of dollars or more for "freeloading"; when in fact they worked 100+ hours per week for pennies per hour. And the Zombie never even went OT. Yet the zombie is "out ethics". This is like sadistically beating a slave and then charging them $25,000 for a ride to the local emergency room.

And there, obviously, are other major components of Scn that are identical to the freeloader scam, but they are called something else. Let's name just a few examples.......

IAS DONATIONS

SUPERPOWER DONATIONS

IDEAL ORG DONATIONS

WAY TO HAPPINESS IN LIBRARIES DONATIONS

PLANETARY DISSEMINATION DONATIONS

CREATING AND THEN BURYING 1.8 MILLION STAINLESS STEEL/PLATINUM DISCS and 187,000 NICKEL AUDIO RECORDS TO PRESERVE HUBBARD'S TECHNOLOGY.​

They all have something in common with the Freeloader Debt scam:

Each one of these meticulously crafted donation rackets charges the mark exorbitant sums ("donations") get on a Routing Form which defrauds them and then sends them off to write a glowing Success Story and get their photo taken of them grinning while holding an oversized "Humanitarian" certificate over their heads.

Summary: Scientology scams unsuspecting individuals out of their money and then convinces them that it's a win. Ergo, standing ovations for Hubbard, Miscavige and others who steal their money, making Scientologists some of the most pathetically gullible people "on this planet". And yes, I was one of them. (gulp, cringe, wtf was I thinking?! lololol)

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
You think that a person who gets paid fifty cents an hour, works seven days a week, get no vacation, lives in a dorm, eats rice and beans and buys their own uniform is a freeloader.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Outstanding observation!

Having held senior Tech and Qual posts that oversaw the "Personal Enhancement" of major Scn orgs, I have quite a bit of up-close-and-personal knowledge about this subject.

There are several major "Big Lies" on this internal subject to AOs, St. Hills and major production centers. Perhaps the most well known are:

* The Big Lie that IF YOU JOIN SO, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ENTIRE BRIDGE and be audited/trained up to the highest level.

* Ron personally set a PRIORITY FOR YOU TO GO OT with all the miraculous stat & production turbo-boosting powers that ensue.

* Per Policy you will be getting at least 2.5 HOURS OF AUDITING/TRAINING DAILY.

* There is NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT on this planet than every being (you especially!) going OT; after which all the OTs (that work best with OTs) can save the planet/mankind before it self-destructs and vanquishes the only slender remaining hope and chance we have to avert eternal suffering.

Now, how does all the above grandiose magnanimity translate into the real world, at ground level?

Simple.

SO staff are brow beaten about "being OT" (making it go right) and "not having case on post". It is considered "effect" and "downstat" and "downtone" and downright wimpy if a Sea Org member "has to have before they can do" (i.e. has to have auditing before they can do the job of "make money, make more money..." for Dr. Hubbard)

Once there was a huge resurgence of getting all staff up the bridge coming down from "uplines". You know, "uplines" is that fantastically theta Ideal Scene that exists in a distant top secret place, far far away. Well, it suddenly became "URGENT & VITAL" to do this program because the perfectly knowing uplines OTs cognited that this dreamy program would "make planetary clearing a reality" or some other very worthy jingle.

And yes, I took on the entire massive project. It all began with duplicating every single word of Ron's "TALK ON BASIC QUAL" lecture where he went on at length about the Department of Personal Enhancement. So, here's how it worked, essentially:
* All staff were to have their folders reviewed, studied and/or FESed with a perfectly standard PROGRAM and "next C/S" entered.

* Similarly their training bridge was to be brought current with what courses they had or had not done and/or missed.

* Each staff member was to be brought in for a personalized metered interview, during which they would be (ultimately) given their TIP (Technical Individual Program) to very good indicators!

* Then the staff CS (me in many cases) would get them going, using all possible opportunities with professional HGC auditors, Student Auditors, Co-Auditing, et al.​

Everybody goes OT! Planet saved! Dreamy, right? lol.

But what really happened?

All the 150 or so area SO staff did get their folders fixed and metered interviews and written up TIPs issued. It was amazing! The morale skyrocketed.

Then, the next day one of the org's stats wasn't power trending the way Ron said it was supposed to. So, staff naturally had to "take responsibility" and "make it go right" to push the production up--or else Scientology would collapse and we'd all be endlessly suffering (same exact result as if nobody attains OT, above).

So, of course, it was "greatest good" that Personal Enhancement time was "temporarily suspended".

And when the suspension was eventually and mercifully lifted, all the staff that went to take their 2.5 hours were first put onto their training TIP to study policies, directives and their "FULL HAT" so they could do their post. Admin training comes before any auditing, right?

And if they ever theoretically got close to finishing their admin training, they'd have a long list of other "MANDATORY URGENT" hatting cycles that came down the lines from "uplines" which would save the planet. There were dozens of those brilliant breakthroughs ("All staff must immediately M9 their entire mini hat!"; "All staff must immediately do a Full Danger Rundown and correctly find their true out ethics situation"; "All staff must immediately do the ROBOTISM Rundown (not audited, an admin why finding and handling)", et al......)

TRANSLATION FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE: Nobody "uplines" thinks that handling a staff member's case has any value whatsoever. All policies and pronouncements to the contrary are just sanctimonious posturing and marketing gimmicks to recruit production slaves and keep them slaving.

Here is another way to look at it.

If a Sea Org member gets paid $50. per week = $2600. per year
If food costs $10. per day = $3650. per year
Water, electricity, gas, sewer, medical, TP, misc. @ $5. per day = $1825. per year
Total cost per Sea Org member per year $8075.

Note: Pay may be closer to $20. - $30. per week and food could be closer to $3.00 per day and miscellaneous could be highly overstated but I would rather err on the high side for purposes of making my point.

The US National Average Income per household in 2015 was $48,099.

If you subtract the cost of a Sea Org member from average income = $40,024. net benefit to the Church in labor.

$40,024. x 4300 Sea Org members = $172,103,200. annual net benefit in labor to the Church.

Even if you cut that figure in half for sake of discussion it is still a disgusting figure.

Auditors are a source of revenue. You do not divert auditing resources for staff. Staff receive admin training. Auditing also requires that staff receive proper food and sleep and have in-ruds (no immediate problems that would interfere with an auditing session). Meeting the criteria for making staff sessionable diverts resources from production.

I’d also ad that historically the auditing of crew has a nasty tendency to result in an expanded RPF so crew and management end up having a tacit understanding that auditing isn’t really needed so much after all.

Edit:

The National cost for rent is a little under $1000. per month if we wanted to back this into the equation but the average income is based on a 40 hour work day and Sea Org members work closer to 80.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Here is another way to look at it.

If a Sea Org member gets paid $50. per week = $2600. per year
If food costs $10. per day = $3650. per year
Water, electricity, gas, sewer, medical, TP, misc. @ $5. per day = $1825. per year
Total cost per Sea Org member per year $8075.

Note: Pay may be closer to $20. - $30. per week and food could be closer to $3.00 per day and miscellaneous could be highly overstated but I would rather err on the high side for purposes of making my point.

The US National Average Income per household in 2015 was $48,099.

If you subtract the cost of a Sea Org member from average income = $40,024. net benefit to the Church in labor.

$40,024. x 4300 Sea Org members = $172,103,200. annual net benefit in labor to the Church.

Even if you cut that figure in half for sake of discussion it is still a disgusting figure.

Auditors are a source of revenue. You do not divert auditing resources for staff. Staff receive admin training. Auditing also requires that staff receive proper food and sleep and have in-ruds (no immediate problems that would interfere with an auditing session). Meeting the criteria for making staff sessionable diverts resources from production.

I’d also ad that historically the auditing of crew has a nasty tendency to result in an expanded RPF so crew and management end up having a tacit understanding that auditing isn’t really needed so much after all.

Cool cost and "exchange" analysis defining the life of a Sea Org member. . . .

853828a7-d4a1-401b-96bf-093ddb214f83_zpshpmfawe2.jpg

Irayam

Patron with Honors
What? Albums? They are comic books and now, it seems a CGI movie. They are not real people. This:is probably referring to the hippies on lines back then - ASHO was at temple during the late 60' & 70's.

The free newspaper at the time had a Faboulus Freak Brothers strip, the comic books were on sale, as was the wonderful Zap comix. Reading these were part of the hippy life style then.

Mimsey

Thank you Mimsey.
"Album"... This is my French language that shows the tip of his nose... In french, a comic book is called an album.
Anyway, I'm a little sad that there is no real comic book with the Freaks Brother in scientology!

Irayam

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I sorta think he changed it somewhat. I know Hub created the shitty policies and had the rpf created. He was selfish and treated people horribly. The child in the chain locker is just one example.

But I think DM is even nastier. I feel like Scientology is a dungeon. Hub was the torturer. Then a new torturer comes along who has created startling innovations in the field of torture.

It's not so much that DM has increased the torture levels, as much as DM has more confidence that he can get away with personally abusing people. By the time the Sea Org started, LRH was a fat, out of shape, old man. He was too cowardly to personally slap anybody around (using his Messengers whenever he wanted to have somebody spat on), because he couldn't be sure whether his target would finally get fed up, grab him, and snap his neck. DM works out more.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I audited staff for a while. Post duties and sessionability were the biggest stops. Mimsey

Right. And if seniors really believed that auditing would make their juniors more able to get higher stats, they would have told them "You have session tomorrow morning. Go home now and get some sleep."

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you Mimsey.
"Album"... This is my French language that shows the tip of his nose... In french, a comic book is called an album.
Anyway, I'm a little sad that there is no real comic book with the Freaks Brother in scientology!

Irayam

For a brief respite in their 80 hour week, OSA ESMB watchers got to claim points for reading The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers looking for the Scientology episode.

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
...your "post" in Scientology is to monitor the internet and gather information on critics, and

you report your actual "stats" for this activity.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Thank you Mimsey.

Irayam

Un album bédé (bande dessinée)???

Mon français il sort tout le mignon nez au complet :biggrin:

shelton-2xo4.jpg

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
...your "post" in Scientology is to monitor the internet and gather information on critics, and

you report your actual "stats" for this activity.

Interestingly the only way they can be upstat is if Scientology is having flap after flap.

It's a good thing that happens to be the case.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
If you are on the Freewinds, winning the so theta place , thinking that you are in the safest environement on earth while the outer world is unsafe...

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wrong answer.

Take a tour in tthe of the Blue Asbestos deadly prison ship engine rooms, look around, and find theta....

beeeaaach

image of time
you believe Scientology has the solutions to the world's problems

of war, insanity, crime, poverty, illness, etc.

but you can't name one problem it has alleviated

or affected in the slightest way.

after reading some on this board , I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here when i say scientology enbodies crime and the road to total poverty but most of all insanity... contagious insanity perhaps

scio is a virus

JustSheila

Crusader
you believe Scientology has the solutions to the world's problems

of war, insanity, crime, poverty, illness, etc.

but you can't name one problem it has alleviated

or affected in the slightest way.

but..but..but...

it's all about the BELIEF, not about TRUTH! :duh:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
LOLOL
....and when you hear Tom Cruise talking at an event or on videotape about how he cannot go on vacation because "he knows", you think he is giving you a "briefing".

....and when Tom Cruise looks the camera straight in the eye without blinking, you think "wow, his TRs & Knowingness are amazing!"

....and when Tom Cruise says that Scientologists are the "only ones that can help" at the scene of a car accident, you think to yourself: "Gosh darn it, he's right!"

Then you max out your credit cards, triple-mortgage your home and borrow even more on personal credit lines and give it all to Scientology--and pretty soon you go bankrupt and lose your house and business. But you still "feel good about" Tom Cruise's inspirational briefing because it was the greatest good to go broke and homeless in order to prevent psychiatrists from appearing at the scene of car accidents.

Breaking News: A non-scientologist helped at the scene of a car accident!

An 85 year old man who could barely walk saved the lives of two woman by pulling them out of a burning car!

Great story here:
http://www.fox4news.com/news/227910904-story

Can someone in the media please contact Tom Cruise for his comment on this feat?

And yes, he did say that a scientologist is the only one who could help in this situation. At 1:09 in the below video:

[video=youtube;4O2_rZIgrQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O2_rZIgrQI[/video]