What's new

The Church of Scientology is a Genocidal Master Race Cult

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
This is an excellent article (and blog) from Jeffrey Augustine and I like the way he puts this particular information. It truly is a scary concept and don't think for a minute that it's not true ....

The Church of Scientology is a Genocidal Master Race Cult

GENOCIDE: QUIETLY AND WITHOUT SORROW

There was an even more sinister step needed to achieve Pax Scientology. This step was based on Hubbard’s tone scale. Using his own scale as a metric to judge the value of a person, Hubbard decreed that all persons who were 2.0 or lower on his scale had only two options in a Scientology World. From the pen of L. Ron Hubbard in his infamous book Science of Survival:

http://scientologymoneyproject.com/...-scientology-is-a-genocidal-master-race-cult/

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
What's happening in these days???
There is a city of darkness burning in fire...

The city of Utopia - the city the antechist is collapsing in the media, in the public eyes - secrets can't be controlled...people not muzzled anymore ???
Bullets of truth everywhere!

Thank you for this good article! :yes:

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Excellent article! :thumbsup:

I've wondered in the past whether CoS could be prosecuted under the Hate Crime Laws.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime

In both crime and law, hate crime (also known as bias-motivated crime) is a usually violent, prejudice motivated crime that occurs when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her perceived membership in a certain social group. Examples of such groups include but are not limited to: ethnicity, gender identity, language,nationality, physical appearance, religion, or sexual orientation.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2]
[/SUP]

"Hate crime" generally refers to criminal acts that are seen to have been motivated by bias against one or more of the types above, or of their derivatives. Incidents may involve physical assault, damage to property, bullying, harassment, verbal abuse or insults, or offensive graffiti or letters (hate mail).[SUP][3]
[/SUP]

A hate crime law is a law intended to deter bias-motivated violence. Hate crime laws are distinct from laws against hate speech in that hate crime laws enhance the penalties associated with conduct that is already criminal under other laws, while hate speech laws criminalize a category of speech.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
This is an excellent article (and blog) from Jeffrey Augustine and I like the way he puts this particular information. It truly is a scary concept and don't think for a minute that it's not true ....

http://scientologymoneyproject.com/...-scientology-is-a-genocidal-master-race-cult/

Thanks for the tip. That article is a brilliant indictment of Hubbard's genocidal plan for 2 out of every 10 people alive.

Jeffrey dismantled in devastating fashion (using the Founder's own scripture!) any possible notion that Hubbard did not fully intend to carry out his nightmarish plan across the world. He did. Evidence abounds for all the Fair Game pogroms that Hubbard ordered on innocent people--and they are still being carried out by cult fanatics to this very day, hour and minute.

Nothing has changed in Scientology since 1950, except that the slick cult has (by sheer necessity) evolved newer and better ways to lie about their real activities.

Thanks Jeff for such a brilliant 5 star essay! A must read.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

I know that many people don't like wikipedia but it can be an interesting starting point:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Skip down to the section "Traits and signs" for bullet points.
And the root cause of it all in Scientology was Hubbard.

A narcissist has this type of personality that can never be changed.
They will always be a narcissist.
And this type of person will cause horrendously bad corporate culture.

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
It really needs to keep on being said - this isn't just some loony-tunes UFO cult like most people think.

It's ALWAYS worse than you think, and even those of us who spend lots of time here really need to keep that in mind.

lkwdblds

Crusader

I hadn't seen this particular article but I've read almost everything in it at some earlier time when I was in COS. The post by Jeffrey is an excellent summary of all the various writings on these related topics. The one thing I had not seen before was the Master Race material. The term Homo Novis was used frequently back in the day but I never saw Homo Novis declared to be the Master Race. Also, I believe I saw Hubbard's concept of killing off people below 2.0 on the Tone Scale twice but both times Hubbard made it seem hypothetical and treated it as being something which had no chance of being accepted as legal by society at the time he wrote it.

It'is amazing how similar Hubbard's writings about the Master Race match up with similar writings which became official policy in the Third Reich. Hubbard's writings on this topic would make an excellent sequel to similar articles by Hitler in his book "Mein Kampf". Instead of Germany in the 1930's, change to The USA in the 1960's, change the words Aryan "Race" to "Homo Novis" and the two articles would be virtually identical in content.
Lakey

bromo

Patron with Honors
It really needs to keep on being said - this isn't just some loony-tunes UFO cult like most people think.

It's ALWAYS worse than you think, and even those of us who spend lots of time here really need to keep that in mind.

When I talk of this cult to my friends who only think of it in terms of South Park and couch jumping, this is what I tell them. Everytime. As much as the revealing of OTlll on South Park did to bring attention to the cult, it along with TC's antics, also did a disservice in a way. It is often the only knowledge someone has of them. I stress the disconnection, the child labor, the beatings, etc. and always get a look of surprise from these same people. I only hope that I make a few them look further in order to bring the whole of the public out here, like me, into a group along side all the exes to call for IRS revocation of the 501c3 and for the Feds to do a REAL investigation into the human rights abuses. I write my senators and congressman once a month about this. I want this cult to end.