What's new

Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Beliefs

So, if I understand somewhat nearly correctly it is "the CORRECT application of scientology technology " that drives people OUT in droves.

Giving that some thought - it makes perfect sense !

Is that what is called a bognition ?

Scientology is the vehicle. Ron's vehicle. Doesn't matter if you drive it 'correctly' or incorrectly, you will come to grief. Dead, injured, costs to pay, etc.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Or he would try to blame the malfunction on the rider:

1) Rider wasn't sitting in seat properly and/or didn't buckle himself in correctly.
2) Rider was PTS which caused him to have an accident.
3) Rider had O/W's causing him to pull in a motivator.
4) Rider has a misunderstood word causing him to squirrel the directions given him by the operator.
5) Rider failed to upgrade his IAS Status, a serious overt of omission, causing stupidity, which made him fall out of the coaster.
6) Rider restimulated an earlier incident from 74 Trillion years ago when he fell out of an earlier similar roller coaster. His reactive mind is causing him to dramatize that earlier incident.

:clapping::clapping::clapping: :hysterical: :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Too perfect!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
DM, Pat Broeker, and other insiders on the Int Exec team promulgated a decades-long coverup by lying about: 1.) LRH's final years, 2.) his health, 3.) "dropping the body," and of course, 4.) the missing upper OT levels . . . from 1986 going forward. (Just to mention a few things off a vastly longer list.)

They had a chance to come clean about LRH in 1986 and clear the air. They chose not to. Indefensible!

Marty left in the mid-2000's and distanced himself from the conspiracy, IMO. I guess the question that would need to be nailed down is: "What did you know and when did you know it?"

We need to invite Marty over to the ex-board and have him answer some questions, clear the air about things.

Sorta like a "group engram session." :coolwink:
Otherwise the Marty controversies will follow him until his dying days. Oh, they probably will anyways. :shrug:

But at least I have an excuse to do another funny shoop blending two topics that amuse me: Watergate and Marty. :yes:

View attachment 9337

HelluvaHoax!

. . .
DM, Pat Broeker, and other insiders on the Int Exec team promulgated a decades-long coverup by lying about: 1.) LRH's final years, 2.) his health, 3.) "dropping the body," and of course, 4.) the missing upper OT levels . . . from 1986 going forward. (Just to mention a few things off a vastly longer list.)

They had a chance to come clean about LRH in 1986 and clear the air. They chose not to. Indefensible!

Marty left in the mid-2000's and distanced himself from the conspiracy, IMO. I guess the question that would need to be nailed down is: "What did you know and when did you know it?"

We need to invite Marty over to the ex-board and have him answer some questions, clear the air about things.

Otherwise the Marty controversies will follow him until his dying days. Oh, they probably will anyways. :shrug:

But at least I have an excuse to do another funny shoop blending two topics that amuse me: Watergate and Marty. :yes:

View attachment 9337

HolyHell! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

If you ever try to blow from ESMB and we lose your hilarious world-class shoops, we will send teams of hollow eyed OT zombies[SUP]*[/SUP] to hunt you down.

[SUP]*[/SUP] Yeah, those kind. The anaten ones with their arms stretched out in front of them.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Unless Scientology cannot teach people how to audit correctly. But if that's true, then the tech still didn't work because they boast both "standard study tech" and "able beings made more able". If Scientologists can't learn after 65 years, then they are not able.
The whole bedrock premise of GAT I & II is that LRH did in fact produce real OTs with the tech in his own hands as early as '51-55.

You are the flaw, incompetent you, who has not duplicated what he was doing.

I think DM could silence a lot of controversy and upset by parading a few of the original early-50s OTs on a stage or let a couple be interviewed for a documentary (HBO, BBC) movie. :whistling:

Cheaper than Superbowl commercials and full-page ads. :yes:
Just musing out loud. :shrug:

Gib

Crusader
The whole bedrock premise of GAT I & II is that LRH did in fact produce real OTs with the tech in his own hands as early as '51-55.

You are the flaw, incompetent you, who has not duplicated what he was doing.

I think DM could silence a lot of controversy and upset by parading a few of the original early-50s OTs on a stage or let a couple be interviewed for a documentary (HBO, BBC) movie. :whistling:

Cheaper than Superbowl commercials and full-page ads. :yes:
Just musing out loud. :shrug:

Didn't Hubbard try that with the Sonia, a Clear, but in the 50's. LOL

People still in are under the delusion that DM is a OT. I was just a few years ago when I got the Deb Cook email in 2012. I was under the impression that all Int Management people were OT's beyond measure.

Yet, DM won't talk in the public and uses hisself Children of the Corn,

as Face has so explained.

Gib

Crusader
. . .

View attachment 9337

If I recall correctly, Marty blew in 1993, and DM convinced him to return with the carrot Marty was a upstat and DM would allow him to get fully trained as an auditor, since Marty helped to resolve the IRS sit.

So, that tells me Marty was still Sublimed by Hubbard's words of wisdom, pretended knownledge of the mind and life and livingness, and believed the Sublime of OT is possible.

For when Marty did indeed escape later on, and cooled out, and found a wife, and the wife found out when Marty was depressed, and found out that Marty could Audit, the wife, Mosey, said do that,

and Marty become a Indie, and started a blog, to forward the truth of scientology, and that DM was evil.

(Marty made a post in his blog that he audited Mosey to Clear, and said she was clear as a bell)

And then Marty finds out it is a hellvahoax, and thus we have his latest blog post.

semioldguard

Patron with Honors
For when Marty did indeed escape later on, and cooled out, and found a wife, and the wife found out when Marty was depressed, and found out that Marty could Audit, the wife, Mosey, said do that,

and Marty become a Indie, and started a blog, to forward the truth of scientology, and that DM was evil.

And then Marty finds out it is a hellvahoax, and thus we have his latest blog post.

I found it interesting that when Marty was asked what he did for a living in the deposition he said he sold furniture.

And if I'm not mistaken, he swore under oath before taking that deposition.

Gib

Crusader
I found it interesting that when Marty was asked what he did for a living in the deposition he said he sold furniture.

Yes, that is correct, and I noted it too.

What does that tell us about a person who never got a real education, but Scientology promises the secrets of living a prosperous life?

And a person who goes clear, and then OT?

Somebody who was the second in command of scientology from the 1990's to 2000's?

And he is now a storage wars buying dude buying for cheap and selling higher?

Oh, the Rhetoric of the COS to discredit Marty, and at the same time it's a big foot bullet on the workability of scientology of a person who has done the entire Bridge to Total Freedom. Oh, the Rhetoric, if one understands Rhetoric.

I don't have a problem with Marty reselling furniture on the cheap. That's basic economics, sell more for than one bought it for, that makes the world go around, in terms of money and exchange.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

He's in a financially tricky situation (as anyone over a certain age is after they've spent the best years of their lives in the cofs) but I doubt he trots off daily to the local IKEA to sell furniture, more likely he has an online business or a third party selling something for him.

:confused2:

Miscavige would've been onto it like a rat up a drainpipe if he thought Marty was "reduced" to working somewhere, salaried ... and visible. I expect he would've sent those wallies with cameras nailed to their heads again to[STRIKE] amuse[/STRIKE] harass him.

:biggrin:

Leland

Crusader
Yes, I caught that bit about selling furniture also.

Sounds like he does the Estate Sale rounds....and then resells.

Gib

Crusader
Yes, I caught that bit about selling furniture also.

Sounds like he does the Estate Sale rounds....and then resells.

absolutely.

That's what I do, but not in furniture.

I'm actually living the life I want. Get to be at home, take the dogs out for 3 walks daily, no answer to a boss,

the more I can find and resell, it's all good.

Get to write-off most of the home as business expenses.

:thumbsup:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
This reminds me of an articulate author and spokesman, Maajid Nawaz, who was a former radical jihadist, but somehow found the inner strength and intelligence to turn it all around and become a force of good. He is often a guest on cable news (Fox, etc) where he speaks with experience and authority on the challenge of stopping islamic terror--a subject that applies in every conceivable respect to Scientology.

B9Dp83iCAAEqtaB.jpg:large

Thank you for this. I just spent ages searching the forum for it thinking initially it was in the Solo Fundamentalist thread.

He's a really interesting guy, and is often a spokesman for moderate Islam, He was on lots of talk shows here in the UK after the Paris bombings saying that islam, like anything else in a democracy, should be able to be scrutinised and being the reasonable face of Islam. Am not sure that it's possible to be a moderate Muslim, but will definitely read the book.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you for this. I just spent ages searching the forum for it thinking initially it was in the Solo Fundamentalist thread.

He's a really interesting guy, and is often a spokesman for moderate Islam, He was on lots of talk shows here in the UK after the Paris bombings saying that islam, like anything else in a democracy, should be able to be scrutinised and being the reasonable face of Islam. Am not sure that it's possible to be a moderate Muslim, but will definitely read the book.

what is moderate Islam ,and which translation is used?

HelluvaHoax!

Thanks for the note.

There is a stunning parallel between the West's rather astonishing lack of recognition & aggressive action against against the global rise of Islamic terrorism and the complacency and appeasement theories that allowed Hitler's rise to power. His reign of worldwide terror resulted in the deaths of over 60 million innocent people and with the terror-sponsor state of Iran about to acquire nuclear weapons, this has equally grim implications if the world doesn't have some Winston Churchills to counteract the politically correct apathy of the world's Chamberlains.

It's hard to imagine that the US has devolved from its spectacular heights of bravery, focus and commitment to defeat Hitler to its present effete state of handwringing fear of even stating that the problem is ISLAMIC terrorism. I hope it is not true, but I fear that the only thing that will wake the world up to the civilization-ending threat of 21st century fanatical jihadists is one or more nuclear weapons being blown under major cities such as London, Paris or New York.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
There is a stunning parallel < snip for brevity >
Totally true and so well stated. I've had the identical thoughts for years.

Sadly, it will take something monumentally tragic to snap people into
the reality of it all. I'm afraid I don't see any other way right now.

PS: My parents lived through Hitler's rise to power in Europe.
Heard many stories as a child. Left indelible marks on them.

Elronius of Marcabia

I think Marty has the same problem as Sammy the Bull Gravano, he's got the dirt on DM and
could take him out legally if he got immunity for turning states witness.

He'd have to do like Sammy the Bull did and fess up to his own crimes at
the same time and maybe even do some jail time, but at Martys age even a short
stay would be a huge sentence, other problem is Feds just don't want DM that badly.

John Gotti was flaunting his getting over on the law and making them look
real bad, DM probably looks like a bad version of a Pyramid scam at best
and looks like Mickey Rooneys illegitimate son :roflmao:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, that is correct, and I noted it too.

What does that tell us about a person who never got a real education, but Scientology promises the secrets of living a prosperous life?

And a person who goes clear, and then OT?

Somebody who was the second in command of scientology from the 1990's to 2000's?

And he is now a storage wars buying dude buying for cheap and selling higher?

Oh, the Rhetoric of the COS to discredit Marty, and at the same time it's a big foot bullet on the workability of scientology of a person who has done the entire Bridge to Total Freedom. Oh, the Rhetoric, if one understands Rhetoric.

I don't have a problem with Marty reselling furniture on the cheap. That's basic economics, sell more for than one bought it for, that makes the world go around, in terms of money and exchange.

It's honest work - which can't be said for what he did earlier. I just hope they don't buy his silence as a condition of a settlement.

I'm rooting for him to hang in there and be awarded a very hefty judgment.

Cat Daddy

It's honest work - which can't be said for what he did earlier. I just hope they don't buy his silence as a condition of a settlement.

I'm rooting for him to hang in there and be awarded a very hefty judgment.

IT'S MONIQUE RATHBUN'S LAWSUIT !!!

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the note.

There is a stunning parallel between the West's rather astonishing lack of recognition & aggressive action against against the global rise of Islamic terrorism and the complacency and appeasement theories that allowed Hitler's rise to power. His reign of worldwide terror resulted in the deaths of over 60 million innocent people and with the terror-sponsor state of Iran about to acquire nuclear weapons, this has equally grim implications if the world doesn't have some Winston Churchills to counteract the politically correct apathy of the world's Chamberlains.

It's hard to imagine that the US has devolved from its spectacular heights of bravery, focus and commitment to defeat Hitler to its present effete state of handwringing fear of even stating that the problem is ISLAMIC terrorism. I hope it is not true, but I fear that the only thing that will wake the world up to the civilization-ending threat of 21st century fanatical jihadists is one or more nuclear weapons being blown under major cities such as London, Paris or New York.

Sam Harris described it well. The UN was formed while the crematoria were still warm.

Unconditional religious tolerance was embedded deep.

It is a major problem. I suspect that people in the western establishment realize what you say but are reticent to admit it publicly because the major oil producing countries are Saudi, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait and UAE.

I have a little optimism that we may realize and act on the threat in non-violent ways in order to diffuse the situation before it gets that bad.

International draw Mohd day might take the sting out of things.

In general, though, we have a long, hard fight ahead of us if we want to maintain free speech, secularism, women's rights, LGBT rights, general human rights in the face of this horrible faith.