What's new

NEW BOOK - Lucifer's Bridge: Scientology's Lost Paradise, by George White (Witek)

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
NEW BOOK - Lucifer's Bridge: Scientology's Lost Paradise, by George White (Witek)

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/LUCIFERS-BRIDGE-SCIENTOLOGYS-LOST-PARADISE-ebook/dp/B00T70928U

NOTE: The cover and copyright page show the book is by "George M. Witek," and the copyright is held by "George M. White."

attachment.php

attachment.php

EXCERPT FROM THE FORWARD:

attachment.php

Book Description

Publication Date: February 4, 2015

This is science fiction on a cosmic scale told in the context of a religion. If you have ever wondered about the secrets of Scientology, this book summarizes the key points.

Product Details

File Size: 695 KB
Print Length: 216 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00T70928U
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,557 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Astronomy & Space Science > UFOs

#1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > UFOs

#4 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts

HT - Tony Ortega: http://tonyortega.org/2015/02/06/sc...interview-from-1997s-secret-lives/#more-20112

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

As part of our “Up the Bridge” series, we reached a milestone when we talked to George White about his experiences with “original” OT 8.

That’s the nearly mythic and short-lived course capping the “Bridge to Total Freedom” which the Church of Scientology today says is really a hoax. But George was the first person to come out publicly and say that he had been in the small class of Scientologists who experienced original OT 8 on the cruise ship Freewinds in the summer of 1988 (and he had the certificate to prove it). And, more importantly, he had convincing testimony that he did receive, in fact, the controversial issue which has L. Ron Hubbard describing himself as the antichrist, and in which Hubbard calls Jesus a “lover of young boys.”

Now, George — under his original name, George Witek — has written a self-published book recounting that experience, but also explaining his ideas about L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology’s “technology.” Lucifer’s Bridge (available at Amazon) is a lengthy personal take and harsh critique of Hubbard’s creation considered against the long history of human ideas. In the latter parts of the book George talks about his experience on the Freewinds.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Attachments

• Lucifers Bridge.jpg
    Lucifers Bridge.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 252
  • Lucifers Bridge-002.PNG
    Lucifers Bridge-002.PNG
    20.7 KB · Views: 311
  • Lucifers Bridge-001.PNG
    Lucifers Bridge-001.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I don't know why people make such a big deal about that particular missive of Hubbard's. It's not the craziest thing he wrote, by far.

Leland

Crusader
I don't know why people make such a big deal about that particular missive of Hubbard's. It's not the craziest thing he wrote, by far.

True, he did say it on the BC tapes also.

BUT....what I don't get is the last minute, so to speak, change in the "thrust" of the Bridge.

If OT3 and that "wall of fire" is true....and the Xenu stuff....(just joking) then why in hell....on the last level of the Bridge....does El Ron....get off into Christianity, and Jesus...and the Devil. It doesn't make sense to me. ( most of scientology doesn't....)

If as El Ron claims in numerous places that Jesus....is just an Implant....then why bother with it....? Why bother to say anything about his sexuality at all????

Seems way off to me.

If Jesus if an implant....then surely the Devil is also....??

(not to say evil doesn't exist...)

Seems like the same old, Cult mind fuck to me....

Seems to me that after decades in the Cult.....one finds out on OT 8 that El Ron is just doing OTO (Alister Crowley ) stuff still....and that was his purpose and thrust all along....??

So....what happens to Xenu? Is he just forgotten then, by the Cult?

CommunicatorIC

Amazon screen shot. Best seller in UFOs.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lucifers Bridge-004.jpg
    Lucifers Bridge-004.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
If you were a dyed-in-the-wool $cilon back then you already knew Hubbard's opinion of Jesus and other religions. No surprise there. ebooks about it NOW are just to generate interest among the public and make some bux. I don't have any problem with that, i.e. make back some of the money the Kult got from you. Fine and dandy.

It's old news.

I guess the Kult is back-pedaling on it cuz it's bad PR is the issue. $cientology Kult lying? What else is new. :eyeroll:

ElRon wrote far crazier stuff. Some of the SHSBC stuff is really whacked out. Talking clouds that destroy planets? Heaven looks like a bank building? etc. etc. etc.

CommunicatorIC

If you were a dyed-in-the-wool $cilon back then you already knew Hubbard's opinion of Jesus and other religions. No surprise there.
That may be generally true, but the authenticity of L. Hubbard's statement in the first version of OT 8 that --
For those of you whose Christian toes I may have stepped on, let me take the opportunity to disabuse you of some lovely myths. For instance, the historic Jesus was not nearly the sainted figure he has been made out to be. In addition to being a lover of young boys and men, he was given to uncontrollable bursts of temper and hatred that belied the general message of love, understanding and other typical Marcab PR. You have only to look at the history his teachings inspired to see where it all inevitably leads. It is historic fact and yet man still clings to the ideal, so deep and insidious is the biologic implanting. It is a good joke that the Galactic Confederacy is associated with the Serpent in the Garden, the Beast and other emissaries of the “Prince of Darkness.” Yet in certain passages and esoteric interpretations of the Bible (much of which has been taken out and effectively suppressed for centuries) as well as the Kabbalah, the truth reveals itself quite nicely for the clever and the ungullible.
-- was denied (and to my knowledge to this day is still denied) by the Church of Scientology, and hotly debated -- including on this board.

There are generalities, and then there are specifics.

It is one thing for a Christian to hear generalities to the effect that L. Ron Hubbard did not think much of Christianity, it is another thing to learn that L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology taught that Jesus was "a lover of young boys and men," "given to uncontrollable bursts of temper and hatred," and engaged in "typical Marcab PR."

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
If you were a dyed-in-the-wool $cilon back then you already knew Hubbard's opinion of Jesus and other religions. No surprise there. ebooks about it NOW are just to generate interest among the public and make some bux. I don't have any problem with that, i.e. make back some of the money the Kult got from you. Fine and dandy.

It's old news.

I guess the Kult is back-pedaling on it cuz it's bad PR is the issue. $cientology Kult lying? What else is new. :eyeroll:

ElRon wrote far crazier stuff. Some of the SHSBC stuff is really whacked out. Talking clouds that destroy planets? Heaven looks like a bank building? etc. etc. etc.

You sound like you are getting jaded, Dave B. Of course there is wackier stuff... but how often does the general public have an opportunity to read about it in a published book? This is the first time it can be stated and not prefaced with 'it has been said'....

Xenu is a household word now but it wasn't always that way. Even if they don't know all about Xenu, the general public now knows enough about the name to associate it with that crazy Scientology stuff, and that is a good thing!

So, I think George did a great service by writing this book about what Hubbard has to say about Jesus Christ, beloved or at least respected by millions of people across the world. It may be old news to you and many others here but to the general outsider, it isn't. To find out that Hubbard did indeed call Jesus a 'lover of men and boys' - well, it will have an impact on those who read and hear of it, - even on those who only knew of it before as a previously unsubstantiated claim. George is the first legitimate former scientologist to publicly acknowledge that he was made to study this earlier version of Hubbard's science fiction sacred script. It may not be a big deal to you but to others, including reporters and journalists, it will be.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
That may be generally true, but the authenticity of L. Hubbard's statement in the first version of OT 8 that -- -- was denied (and to my knowledge to this day is still denied) by the Church of Scientology, and hotly debated -- including on this board.

There are generalities, and then there are specifics.

It is one thing for a Christian to hear generalities to the effect that L. Ron Hubbard did not think much of Christianity, it is another thing to learn that L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology taught that Jesus was "a lover of young boys and men," "given to uncontrollable bursts of temper and hatred," and engaged in "typical Marcab PR."

El Con's taped lectures are just full of these types of "first hand knowledge" and "insight" into very specific things....that are just too much to swallow really.....

So many of his "first hand info on whole track stuff " is just the tip of the iceberg....Many were here on Earth.....

One of my favorites....was his story about why the Lusitania was sunk during WW I....by the Germans in 1915.

He stated that in the hold of the ship....was an un-opened sarcophagus from Egypt....

And inside of that sarcophagus was a robot body.....and it was on its way to be opened by a University....( I think in the US....)

And the reason the Lusitania was sunk was "theta agreement" that the world was not ready to find out the truth about Egypt being run by Space Invaders.....

But there are more than a few problems with this.....(not just the robots and space aliens.....)

The Lusitaniia...was sailing FROM New York to England......

and Not from England or Egypt to the US.....

Leland

Crusader
You sound like you are getting jaded, Dave B. Of course there is wackier stuff... but how often does the general public have an opportunity to read about it in a published book? This is the first time it can be stated and not prefaced with 'it has been said'....

Xenu is a household word now but it wasn't always that way. Even if they don't know all about Xenu, the general public now knows enough about the name to associate it with that crazy Scientology suff, and that is a good thing!

So, I think George did a great service by writing this book about what Hubbard has to say about Jesus Christ, beloved or at least respected by millions of people across the world. It may be old news to you and many others here but to the general outsider, it isn't. To find out that Hubbard did indeed call Jesus a 'lover of men and boys' - well, it will have an impact on those who read and hear of it, - even on those who only knew of it before as a previously unsubstantiated claim. George the first legitimate former scientologist to publicly acknowledge that he was made to study this earlier version of Hubbard's science fiction sacred script. It may not be a big deal to you but to others, including reporters and journalists, it will be.

I agree 100% AnonyMary.

It should be known that the Cult of Scientology is AT WAR with Christianity....and not just the Mental Health Field....and Medicine....and Journalists....and Film Makers.....and anyone that dares to leave the Cult.....or say anything about it......

It should be known that the Cult lies about everything....and all their Front Groups are nothing but attempts to recruit new unsuspecting people into their Cult.....

It should be know that the Cult wants to destroy the World....as it exists today....to be blunt about it....

CommunicatorIC

So, I think George did a great service by writing this book about what Hubbard has to say about Jesus Christ, beloved or at least respected by millions of people across the world. It may be old news to you and many others here but to the general outsider, it isn't. To find out that Hubbard did indeed call Jesus a 'lover of men and boys' - well, it will have an impact on those who read and hear of it, - even on those who only knew of it before as a previously unsubstantiated claim. George the first legitimate former scientologist to publicly acknowledge that he was made to study this earlier version of Hubbard's science fiction sacred script. It may not be a big deal to you but to others, including reporters and journalists, it will be.
I too agree 100%.

It might help peo0ple -- and more specifically, Christian pastors and parishioners approached by the the Church of Scientology and the plethora of seemingly helpful Scientology front groups (e.g., TWTH, YFHR, UFHR, FDFW) -- to understand that perhaps, maybe, just maybe, contrary to the representations of the COS, Scientology is not "compatible" with Christianity, does not "respect" Christianity, and does not allow one to be continue to be a practicing Christian why studying Scientology or undertaking Scientology services.

Then again, perhaps the Nation of Islam also needs to be harpooned on this.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
That may be generally true, but the authenticity of L. Hubbard's statement in the first version of OT 8 that -- -- was denied (and to my knowledge to this day is still denied) by the Church of Scientology, and hotly debated -- including on this board. There are generalities, and then there are specifics.

I look forward to reading it. George used to post on Marty's blog.

http://en.gravatar.com/99whitegm

https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/the-scientology-reformation

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Xenu is a household word now but it wasn't always that way. Even if they don't know all about Xenu, the general public now knows enough about the name to associate it with that crazy Scientology suff, and that is a good thing!

True. I think it's good that is the case.

A good place to start. There is so much crazier stuff is my point, I guess.

CommunicatorIC

Does anyone know when the OT 8 course pack would have been arranged by Hub, when that jesus stuff was put in? What stage of life was he at re: hiding/ not hiding / how close to acute phases of his lunacy etc?

Leland

Crusader

Does anyone know when the OT 8 course pack would have been arranged by Hub, when that jesus stuff was put in? What stage of life was he at re: hiding/ not hiding / how close to acute phases of his lunacy etc?

I just got some info off the Web....plenty here know lots more about this than I do....

Hubbard died in 1986.

OT 8 was released to the "paying public" in 1988.

But it sounds to me like "OT 8" has been altered several times....by the Cult, since LRH's death....

Last edited: