What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two encroaching on SBIC South African turf?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Independent Scientology Milestone Two encroaching on Scientologists Back in Comm South African turf?

I find the following interesting party because the Milestone Two Crew are as fundamentalist as Indies get, whereas the Scientologists Back in Comm group appears to include (or at least post articles by) both fundamentalists and relative moderates.

I also find this interesting because from my reading of the SBIC blog, they really don't need help from outsiders to deliver Indie services.

Milestone Two: South Africa Anyone?

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/south-africa-anyone/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Posted by Lana M.
February 13, 2015

By Milestone Crew

There is delivery occurring across the USA, in Canada, in Australia, in England, Italy, France, Germany, as well as Israel — but what about South Africa?

In recent months we have been approached by 4 separate individuals, each being preclears who have just started on The Bridge, looking for others to team up with. We are looking for a Class IV auditor, or a Sup, who can help to get them through ARC Straightwire, Scientology Drug Rundown and Grades either as professional preclears, or with a co-audit.

They are wanting to do the LRH Bridge.

We are looking for someone local in South Africa, or someone willing to travel there to deliver over blocks of time.

Please write to [email protected] if you can help — or if you are such person in South Africa, wanting assistance.

Thanks.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

EDITED TO ADD:

BIC Administrator responds on MS2 blog. Lana is keeping it KSW.

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/south-africa-anyone/comment-page-1/#comment-7448

BIC Admin says:
February 13, 2015 at 9:51 am

Thank you.

We can confirm that there is delivery occurring in South Africa. Many ex-RCS members have been totally fixed up and are once again happily continuing with their bridge progress. New public are also being serviced.

Anyone interested or wanting more information can contact the BIC blog at: [email protected]

We will be more than happy to assist in putting people in touch with those who can help.

Regards,
BIC Admin

Lana M. says:
February 13, 2015 at 9:05 pm

Thank you BIC Admin, and apologies for the delay in passing on your comment. It was not personal but a logistical issue on moderation.

Can you please confirm that if people contact you for Bridge progress that you will put them through to persons delivering LRH’s Bridge. We understand there is Capt Bill tech (ie. Ron’s Org) operating in one location in SA, and those who have contacted us for assistance are wanting to stick with LRH only.

BIC Admin says:
February 14, 2015 at 12:30 am

Thanks for posting the comment. We will send you an email shortly.
Kind regards,
BIC Admin

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
How much is the pay an hour (or intensive) ???

Room and Board = expenses ????

Is squirreling allowed???

:blush:

(need some bucks for reno projects)

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

How much is the pay an hour (or intensive) ???

Room and Board = expenses ????

Airfare? A Black American Express Card?

But on a more serious note, is this like Highlander -- in the end, there can only be one?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Airfare? A Black American Express Card?

But on a more serious note, is this like Highlander -- in the end, there can only be one?

:confused2:
My thought too!
How come they need to go with public recruitment ad
for Class IV auditor ????

No more auditors ???? :bigcry:

$cientology answer :
$cientology M2 indy processing\training is performed each day on a worldwide network ,Milestone 2 rely on the most talented trained technical terminals.

This is our unique 4t policy you can count on to ensure you'll get the best of the best on earth for your !
We do care for you get 100% hassle-free progress onthe bridge!

Wog answer: Is there a fu... auditor somewhere anywhere ???? hello ??? anyone ????

Last edited:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Independent Scientology Milestone Two encroaching on Scientologists Back in Comm South African turf?

I find the following interesting party because the Milestone Two Crew are as fundamentalist as Indies get, whereas Scientologists Back in Comm group appears to include (or at least post articles by) both fundamentalists and relative moderates.

I also find this interesting because from my reading of the SBIC blog, they really don't need help from outsiders to deliver Indie services.

Posted by Lana M.
February 13, 2015

By Milestone Crew

There is delivery occurring across the USA, in Canada, in Australia, in England, Italy, France, Germany, as well as Israel — but what about South Africa?

In recent months we have been approached by 4 separate individuals, each being preclears who have just started on The Bridge, looking for others to team up with. We are looking for a Class IV auditor, or a Sup, who can help to get them through ARC Straightwire, Scientology Drug Rundown and Grades either as professional preclears, or with a co-audit.

We are looking for someone local in South Africa, or someone willing to travel there to deliver over blocks of time.

Please write to [email protected] if you can help — or if you are such person in South Africa, wanting assistance.

Thanks.

I saw this and was amazed how passive aggressive it was. Am sure Lana knows full well that there is an Indie/Ex/whatever South African blog.

Maybe Jim Logan's Australian Visa is about to expire and he needs to travel?

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

whereas Scientologists Back in Comm group appears to include (or at least post articles by) both fundamentalists and relative moderates.

-snip-

Here's a quote from one of the thoughtful moderates at BIC:

"Were I to meet him [Hubbard] again, I would thoroughly sec check him and FPRD [False Purpose RunDown] him. And I would have a fully rehabilitated great leader with me."

Well, I guess that's a kind of progress and, at least, better than what one would find on Milestone Two.

For some, tech worship has replaced Hubbard worship.

That's a step in the right direction, but the steps are....s_o..... v_e_r_y.......... s___l___o___w.

CommunicatorIC

EDITED TO ADD:

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/south-africa-anyone/comment-page-1/#comment-7448

BIC Admin says:

Thank you.

We can confirm that there is delivery occurring in South Africa. Many ex-RCS members have been totally fixed up and are once again happily continuing with their bridge progress. New public are also being serviced.

Anyone interested or wanting more information can contact the BIC blog at: [email protected]

We will be more than happy to assist in putting people in touch with those who can help.

Regards,
BIC Admin

Lana M. says:

Thank you BIC Admin, and apologies for the delay in passing on your comment. It was not personal but a logistical issue on moderation.

Can you please confirm that if people contact you for Bridge progress that you will put them through to persons delivering LRH’s Bridge. We understand there is Capt Bill tech (ie. Ron’s Org) operating in one location in SA, and those who have contacted us for assistance are wanting to stick with LRH only.

BIC Admin says:

Kind regards,
BIC Admin

CommunicatorIC

From Lana's reply to the BIC administrator --
Lana M. says:

-- apparently not. As I said in my edited OP, Lana is keeping it KSW.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
I'd like to see bic win this pissing contest

Milestone 2 are squirrels in denial

They need to just go talk to the ijc do their a-j and get back in the corporate church where they fing belong, but they lack the courage and integrity for that...

Though it is fun when the pull their heads out of the sand for brief moments like this... More entertaining

Wonder if they could recruit Masterson?

CommunicatorIC

I'd like to see bic win this pissing contest

Milestone 2 are squirrels in denial

They need to just go talk to the ijc do their a-j and get back in the corporate church where they fing belong, but they lack the courage and integrity for that...

Though it is fun when the pull their heads out of the sand for brief moments like this... More entertaining

Wonder if they could recruit Masterson?
I've often wondered if the Milestone Two Crew and other Fundie Indies would return to the corporate Church of Scientology when DM retires or passes away if his successor made even superficial "reforms" -- even if they aren't even called "reforms" but instead, yet again, "removing arbitraries."

In any event, I find the current dust-up fascinating. Lana Mitchell, enforcing KSW across the Indie World.

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
I'm way too busy to pay any attention to Milestone Two unless their activities are thrown in my face, but this is a good place to write a quick comment on these guys.

I honestly wonder why it is that they aren't just doing their A-E steps with Scn Inc and getting back on 'standard lines'. They are a walking contradiction that they think they are staying true to Hubbard's exact technology and exact policies, when Hubbard himself wrote in policy that all Scientologists should support and cooperate fully with the Religious Technology Center in every way. Plus there's that line in the Auditor's Code about complying with the orders and directions and policies of the official Church of Scientology. How do they justify their existence with following Hubbard's words when they so blatantly violate these two policies?

If you are going to be a literal-minded, KSW-enforcing Scientologist, you have no choice but to remain a member of Scn Inc and follow all of the directions and rules of that group. Milestone Two is the very definition of a squirrel group by their very existence, yet refuse to acknowledge that most basic fact about themselves. They then continue in the delusion that the are "applying Ron's tech Ron's way." Which version is Ron's version? How do they know what he wrote and didn't write? Said and didn't say? They have no clue what is "Standard Tech". Hint: There is no such thing as Standard Tech and never has been. Hubbard wrote in so many contradictions and goofy ways of doing things, it's impossible to reconcile all of his body of "technology" to ever be in a state that anyone could describe as "standard".

I was extremely amused to find out today from someone who goes on the MS2 blog that Martiniano was bragging about putting me in my place or slapping me down recentlly or some such nonsense. I don't feel slapped down and didn't notice when he did it, so I can only wonder what district of the Twilight Zone he's living in where he did that. He certainly didn't reach out and tell me about it.

Regardless, it's fascinating watching this small group of people persist in the delusion that they are creating massive effects "on the fourth dynamic", openly and viciously attack others who would otherwise be their friends, claim to follow Hubbard's insane policies to the letter and enforce a very strict us vs them moderation policy in all their communications with the outside world. Hmmm...which group am I talking about - Milestone Two or Scientology Inc? I couldn't tell the difference.

Gib

Crusader
Here's a quote from one of the thoughtful moderates at BIC:
"Were I to meet him [Hubbard] again, I would thoroughly sec check him and FPRD [False Purpose RunDown] him. And I would have a fully rehabilitated great leader with me."

Well, I guess that's a kind of progress and, at least, better than what one would find on Milestone Two.

For some, tech worship has replaced Hubbard worship.

That's a step in the right direction, but the steps are....s_o..... v_e_r_y.......... s___l___o___w.

Oh, you mean this: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Edit: this is what will happen to you if you live on nothing but Hubbard. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndMKTnSRsKM

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

I was extremely amused to find out today from someone who goes on the MS2 blog that Martiniano was bragging about putting me in my place or slapping me down recentlly or some such nonsense. I don't feel slapped down and didn't notice when he did it, so I can only wonder what district of the Twilight Zone he's living in where he did that. He certainly didn't reach out and tell me about it.
FWIW, I created threads about it on both ESMB and WWP. The ESMB thread is:

Independent Scientology blog Milestone Two attacks critic Chris Shelton

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...og-Milestone-Two-attacks-critic-Chris-Shelton

The funny thing is this. If one Googles "Milestone Two" (with or without quotation marks), the third result is the above ESMB thread re: Chris, and then other ESMB threads about Milestone Two:

attachment.php

The ESMB threads about Milestone Two come immediately after the Milestone Two Blog and separate Milestone Two website, but before any post or thread on the Milestone Two Blog

[ Jeesh, I wonder who is responsible for that? :whistling: ]

Attachments

• Milestone Two - Chris.PNG
    Milestone Two - Chris.PNG
    250.9 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

I honestly wonder why it is that they aren't just doing their A-E steps with Scn Inc and getting back on 'standard lines'. They are a walking contradiction that they think they are staying true to Hubbard's exact technology and exact policies, when Hubbard himself wrote in policy that all Scientologists should support and cooperate fully with the Religious Technology Center in every way. Plus there's that line in the Auditor's Code about complying with the orders and directions and policies of the official Church of Scientology. How do they justify their existence with following Hubbard's words when they so blatantly violate these two policies?

If you are going to be a literal-minded, KSW-enforcing Scientologist, you have no choice but to remain a member of Scn Inc and follow all of the directions and rules of that group. Milestone Two is the very definition of a squirrel group by their very existence, yet refuse to acknowledge that most basic fact about themselves. They then continue in the delusion that the are "applying Ron's tech Ron's way." Which version is Ron's version? How do they know what he wrote and didn't write? Said and didn't say? They have no clue what is "Standard Tech". Hint: There is no such thing as Standard Tech and never has been. Hubbard wrote in so many contradictions and goofy ways of doing things, it's impossible to reconcile all of his body of "technology" to ever be in a state that anyone could describe as "standard".
I see your point, but I see their point also.

Looking from their point of view, I can see taking the position that at some point of deviation from "Standard Tech" and "Standard Admin" is so great that the COS is no longer "on policy" and is no longer practicing "real" Scientology. Yes, I know that defining "standard" Scientology is impossible. I can, however, also understand how people who grew up in and learned the version of Scientology that existed right before the death of Hubbard could reasonably believe that that last, pre-death version of Scientology was the "standard" version, and that everything that came afterward was squirreling by DM.

There is also, I'm sure, the psychological factor of having to be right. As I recall, Lana and at least some of the others were offloaded from the SO. Yes, they could have paid their freeloader debts (indeed, some probably did) and continued as public in corporate Scientology, but that would have been humiliating. How much more psychologically pleasant to have cognition that one was wrongfully offloaded by the Evil Squirrel DM.

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm way too busy to pay any attention to Milestone Two unless their activities are thrown in my face, but this is a good place to write a quick comment on these guys.

Regardless, it's fascinating watching this small group of people persist in the delusion that they are creating massive effects "on the fourth dynamic", openly and viciously attack others who would otherwise be their friends, claim to follow Hubbard's insane policies to the letter and enforce a very strict us vs them moderation policy in all their communications with the outside world. Hmmm...which group am I talking about - Milestone Two or Scientology Inc? I couldn't tell the difference.

IMO Millstone Too is simply the physical extension of the delusions of guru grandeur suffered by Jim Logan and Tom Martiniano.

Standard Tech is what Jim says it is. End of verse, chapter and story.:yes:

Standard Admin seems to be what Tom Martiniano says it is.

It's such a shame that adults who "escape" the Cult of Hubbard continue to enslave themselves with more of the same "yet different."

There's obviously something badly missing in their lives that they have to rely on that crutch sooooo heavily.

Terril park

Sponsor

I've been mixing with all types of FZers and Indies for 15 years or
more. I'm not particularly a fan of KSW 1 and am quite liberal.

The thing is CO$ is constantly violating KSW in far more serious ways.
Not to mention kicking people out for political reasons and such people cannot return so easily.

Take for example Ronnit and Yossi Charny's descriptions of how
completing OT 7 might depend on what colour clothes you wear, if
someone in management personally dislikes you or if you know
anyone who is critical of any ideas of the Dwarf. Milestone 2 doesn't
begin to get near the insanity one finds at Flag or in the Dear Leader. Milestone 2 members may even be guilty of the heresy of trying
to actually help others better themselves and their lives.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ronit-and-yossi-charny-speak-out/

CommunicatorIC

I find the following interesting party because the Milestone Two Crew are as fundamentalist as Indies get, whereas the Scientologists Back in Comm group appears to include (or at least post articles by) both fundamentalists and relative moderates.

Posted by Lana M.
February 13, 2015

By Milestone Crew

Thanks.

EDITED TO ADD:

BIC Admin says:

Thank you.

Regards,
BIC Admin

Lana M. says:

BIC Admin says:

Kind regards,
BIC Admin

LANA REPLIES AGAIN TO KEEP IN KSW.

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/south-africa-anyone/comment-page-1/#comment-7516

Lana M. says:
February 14, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Thank you BIC Admin. I did not receive an email yet.

And can you please confirm that if people contact you for Bridge progress that you will put them through to persons delivering LRH’s Bridge and not to a Ron’s Org?