What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two encroaching on SBIC South African turf?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
oh good lord.

I continue to be surprised about Lana; that she's gone down this road.

This is so not who she is.

At least from the impression I got from her.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
This is interesting. The most recent version of Lana's most recent MS2 comment states:

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/south-africa-anyone/comment-page-1/#comment-7529

* * * * * BEING QUOTATION * * * * *

Lana M. says:
February 15, 2015 at 11:17 pm

Notice to all persons that comment on MS 2 blog, a nattery negative comment about MS 2 has been placed on BIC in the last few hours, inviting debate and more negative comments.

Please do NOT sink into a low toned games condition with that individual or the person who is in her ear. Drop it. Not feeding the entheta is the best solution. It is not the MS 2 game.

Any comments that engage in a games condition relating to the BIC commentary will be deleted from this thread.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

According to SC on BIC, Lana's most recent MS2 comment previously said:

https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2015/02/12/the-great-divide/comment-page-1/#comment-15361

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

SC on February 15, 2015 at 4:55 pm said:

Milestonetwo notice on their blog

Lana M. says:
February 15, 2015 at 11:17 pm
Notice to all persons that comment on MS 2 blog, a nattery negative comment about MS 2 has been placed on BIC in the last few hours, inviting debate and more negative comments.
Please do NOT sink into a low toned games condition with that individual or the person who is in her ear. Drop it. Not feeding the entheta is the best solution. It is not the MS 2 game.
Do not engage on BIC or on this platform. Any comments that engage in a games condition will be deleted from this thread.

Notice the difference in red. Lana's first instinct was to Order her.... members.... followers.... acolytes.... "Do not engage on BIC." Lana apparently gave thought about telling people what they could say on another blog, and edited her most recent comment to delete the sentence, "Do not engage on BIC or on this platform."

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is why Indy groups like Millstone Too fail - they don't literally have the force (Ethics Officers, OSA, RTC etc etc) to keep "their" folks in line.:yes:

Marginalised nut-jobs is the kindest thing I can say about them.:duh:

LOVED the comment about Millstone Too being the self-appointed (or is that -anointed) RTC of the Indys.:roflmao:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Lana M. says:
Please do NOT sink into a low toned games condition with that individual or the person who is in her ear. Drop it

I did :unsure:
Nothing happened to me :confused2:
I didn't sink! :wink2:

but I like to get informed and choose what I decide to read, to make my own mind on it! :wink2:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is why Indy groups like Millstone Too fail - they don't literally have the force (Ethics Officers, OSA, RTC etc etc) to keep "their" folks in line.:yes:

LOVED the comment about Millstone Too being the self-appointed (or is that -anointed) RTC of the Indys.:roflmao:

Tubs didn't introduce major ethics until he had a critical mass sucked in. These guys try it from the very start, and they will get very different results than Laffy did.

stanczyk

Patron

Never a truer word spoken. The following comment was posted by Jim Logan after one of their six regular commentators suggested that some mysterious 'third party' was responsible for stirring things up between MS2 and the BIC blog (as always, nothing is ever their fault):

The 3P would have to be in comm with both parties. On the other hand, Black PR, that is, utter bullshit spread as manure to grow a field of more bullshit, well that’s something that can be sourced to a one-sided individual and doesn’t necessarily add up to an unresolving dispute, a la the Third Party Law.
If it’s accepted, the pucky that is, by somebody then they may have a skewed evaluation.
We’re looking at both aspects: 3P and/or Black PR by somebody(s) with some purpose that is nassy. Vewy nassy. Like ooocky poo and ucky stink arse sort of thing.

Dear god, even after watching scientology for years this comment stands out as the very worst kind of gibberish. How can you rationalise with someone who is clearly completely and utterly off the deep end? Poor Lana for having to deal with him every day, nobody deserves that.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can any of these people on either side of the arguments really, honestly say that scientology "tech" is enriching their lives and is "mankind's only hope"?

Surely not. Just look at them. Sheesh.:duh:

CommunicatorIC

sheeplebane at BIC responds:

https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2015/02/12/the-great-divide/comment-page-1/#comment-15373

sheeplebane on February 16, 2015 at 6:32 am said:

The latest news on the MS2 blog is sad. Lana you could have handled it way better you know. Before any war begins there is a censorship or blackout of communications! You just did that by saying what you did. Instead you couldve been on the back channel pouring oil over troubled waters and bridging the great divide. Instead you might as well have volleyed flaming arrows into the combustive oil- boom, we now have an inferno of disagreement!

Well done OSA! You have succeeded in widening the great divide! Who are these people who were looking for the “real LRH bridge” in SA? Genuine reach? Or OSA trolls looking to ferment war? Do you really know? You may have fallen for the oldest trick in the book! Divide and conquor 101. Again well done OSA.

Another possibility as I see is squabbling terminals behind the scenes. Disagreements lead to scisms and snow balls into well this! Get over it please. Park the egos, the rightnesses and they are wrongnesses somewhere else please! Have your disagreements sure, use comm to handle it or your KRC is out. Get it back in fast or all welle have is unecessary war, for what?

There is no authority over mans relentless search for truth and spiritual freedom. As soon as some being or entity starts saying they are the way and only light out of the dark tunnel alarm bells should be ringing! Instead what should be said is here, we have a possible route out, come see for yourself and decide, no pressure! The church became a despotic cult because it failed to ensure people did what they did self determinedly! It was all enforce, enforce, enforce! Its a slippery slope. Dont fall into that like the church did Lana!

We dont have to be enemies. Extend the olive branch, show us what is greatness. KSW1 is flawed. The ole man believed good judgement is superior than out right fundamentalist adherence to policy! He expected us to build a better bridge and take ownership of our freedom. We are doing so now, we are ready!

Veda

Sponsor
sheeplebane at BIC responds:

https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2015/02/12/the-great-divide/comment-page-1/#comment-15373

sheeplebane on February 16, 2015 at 6:32 am said:

The latest news on the MS2 blog is sad. Lana you could have handled it way better you know. Before any war begins there is a censorship or blackout of communications! You just did that by saying what you did. Instead you couldve been on the back channel pouring oil over troubled waters and bridging the great divide. Instead you might as well have volleyed flaming arrows into the combustive oil- boom, we now have an inferno of disagreement!

Well done OSA! You have succeeded in widening the great divide! Who are these people who were looking for the “real LRH bridge” in SA? Genuine reach? Or OSA trolls looking to ferment war? Do you really know? You may have fallen for the oldest trick in the book! Divide and conquor 101. Again well done OSA.

Another possibility as I see is squabbling terminals behind the scenes. Disagreements lead to scisms and snow balls into well this! Get over it please. Park the egos, the rightnesses and they are wrongnesses somewhere else please! Have your disagreements sure, use comm to handle it or your KRC is out. Get it back in fast or all welle have is unecessary war, for what?

There is no authority over mans relentless search for truth and spiritual freedom. As soon as some being or entity starts saying they are the way and only light out of the dark tunnel alarm bells should be ringing! Instead what should be said is here, we have a possible route out, come see for yourself and decide, no pressure! The church became a despotic cult because it failed to ensure people did what they did self determinedly! It was all enforce, enforce, enforce! Its a slippery slope. Dont fall into that like the church did Lana!

We dont have to be enemies. Extend the olive branch, show us what is greatness. KSW1 is flawed. The ole man believed good judgement is superior than out right fundamentalist adherence to policy! He expected us to build a better bridge and take ownership of our freedom. We are doing so now, we are ready!

Looks like some paraphrased and reworded Hubbard verbiage - minus any recognition that Hubbard used words to play exploitive mind-games.

The "KSW1 is flawed" comment signals that an accommodation has been made to the Ron's Orgers and their (hungrily desired) upper upper levels.

This appears to be more than squabbling Scientologists in a contest, where they bombard each other with LRH references. This appears to be a dispute which is based on some in South Africa condoning, advocating, or using materials from Ron's Orgs.

[video=youtube;A5qOxlC61Xo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5qOxlC61Xo[/video]

CommunicatorIC

The "KSW1 is flawed" comment signals that an accommodation has been made to the Ron's Orgers and their (hungrily desired) upper upper levels.

This appears to be more than squabbling Scientologists in a contest, where they bombard each other with LRH references. This appears to be a dispute which is based on some in South Africa condoning, advocating, or using materials from Ron's Orgs.
Very perceptive. I was actually a bit surprised by the number of comments on BIC that are supportive of, or at least sympathetic to, Ron's Org. That of course is anathema to the MS2 Crew.

Obviously, following KSW the MS2 Crew must stamp out incorrect tech, incorrect application, and Squirrels.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Obviously, following KSW the MS2 Crew must stamp out incorrect tech, incorrect application, and Squirrels.

Reminds me of early 2006 just after I had come back to the UK and hooked up with the local squirrel group here in Newcastle, UK. They kicked me out after a few weeks for literally being a squirrel. And that was before I had even thought of PaulsRobot!

Paul

CommunicatorIC

Reminds me of early 2006 just after I had come back to the UK and hooked up with the local squirrel group here in Newcastle, UK. They kicked me out after a few weeks for literally being a squirrel.
But... but... they KNEW that they were only group in this quadrant of the galaxy that was not a squirrel group!

CommunicatorIC

More from BIC.

https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2015/02/12/the-great-divide/comment-page-1/#comment-15372

racingintheblood39 on February 16, 2015 at 6:02 am said:

Yes BIC, and TWO open communications, that I sent to MS2, late yesterday, using ARC, were deleted, presumably seen a “games condition.”

The irony in all this, is Lana, just a few days ago, saw fit to post an article on South Africa (a reaching?), and then when some comm is made on this BIC blog, (“nattering”), decides to take offence, and issues the above order to her supporters. (“cut comm!”)

It may suit MS2, (natter = enemies), — Huh?? — But seems quite childish and inappropriate to me. Oh well, different strokes….. i suppose.

CommunicatorIC

And now an Admin with the MS2 Crew responds.

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/south-africa-anyone/comment-page-1/#comment-7547

Admin says:
February 17, 2015 at 5:27 am

I am greatly surprised by the amount of DRAMA put on the public lines out of NOTHING. It is my FIRM believe that if a person is willing to accomplish true spiritual enlightenment and progressing up the bridge they will find their true way. I had published this small video clip Pierre took when he was auditing in South Africa. Again to stress here – beautiful place! Besides the joys of the African Safari and the fantastic sightseeings ,what was accomplished in two months of full time auditing: the PC got the entirety of the lower bridge (standard auditing and completely ), including all his grades , Diantics Auditing, Clear attest and more.

I wish to everyone to focus on making things happen for them. Things that are really meaningful and life changing.

Here is a good quote: “Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s fine. It’s not their journey to make sense of. It’s yours.”

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
But... but... they KNEW that they were only group in this quadrant of the galaxy that was not a squirrel group!

Agreement on what's allowed and what isn't is actually a tricky problem for a group delivering Scientology-type services outside the CofS. It's OK for a my-way-or-the-highway set-up, like with a single practitioner or a dominant tech guy and juniors who obey orders. But when you have a group where more than one tech person feels that he has a say in what goes on, it gets complicated, especially when the group promotes that it delivers "standard tech" as it's a good selling point to most of their prospective clients.

Things worked out OK in the CofS, more or less, because it was so authoritarian, and vocal dissenters didn't last too long even if they brandished Hubbard issues in their defence. But outside, where people think they have more right to speak their mind, it's not so easy. There's so much rigidity in red-on-white tech (green-on-white policy has far less heat in terms of rigidly applying what Hubbard said), often based on arbitrary or false ideas, that it is easy to develop different procedures that work (or don't work!) just as well or even better.

Simple example: clearing words of commands or correction lists in session. Everyone can agree that the pc needs to understand what the auditor is saying, but the tortuous way it is done in the CofS — exactly following Hubbard HCOBs — is very unpopular as it seems so unnecessary and time-wasting to both pc and auditor, although the pc (paying by the hour) tends to mind more than the auditor (being paid by the hour, or at least doing his job by the hour). How this gets resolved outside the cult can be very open to opinion.

Paul

CommunicatorIC

It's incredibly confusing but earlier in that same thread Jim Logan seemed to indicate that the poster 'Admin' was not MS2 admin but "was posted to this blog by the Admin at Pierre’s site, not the admin at this site".
That concerned only the video noted in that particular post.

One way to confirm the post by "Admin" I quoted is by an Admin of MS2 is that it has a darkened background.

I'm very careful to note who is making each cross-posted comment and where (i.e., BIC or MS2) it is being made. I also provide the link for each comment, or the lead comment in the case of a string.

Last edited:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
And now an Admin with the MS2 Crew responds.

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/south-africa-anyone/comment-page-1/#comment-7547

Admin says:
February 17, 2015 at 5:27 am

I am greatly surprised by the amount of DRAMA put on the public lines out of NOTHING. It is my FIRM believe that if a person is willing to accomplish true spiritual enlightenment and progressing up the bridge they will find their true way. I had published this small video clip Pierre took when he was auditing in South Africa. Again to stress here – beautiful place! Besides the joys of the African Safari and the fantastic sightseeings ,what was accomplished in two months of full time auditing: the PC got the entirety of the lower bridge (standard auditing and completely ), including all his grades , Diantics Auditing, Clear attest and more.

I wish to everyone to focus on making things happen for them. Things that are really meaningful and life changing.

Here is a good quote: “Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s fine. It’s not their journey to make sense of. It’s yours.”

Right, so Lana says she will email Dani about pcs in South Africa? Um, OK, so why all the public ugliness?