What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two encroaching on SBIC South African turf?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
And now we have a MS2 Crew member attacking Tony Ortega, Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder and BIC.

Please remember, comments on MS2 are screened and approved before they are posted.

Oh, and so much for Lana's promise (above) that any comments attacking BIC would not be approved.

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/south-africa-anyone/comment-page-1/#comment-7555

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

remoteviewed says:
February 17, 2015 at 9:50 am

Ronnie,

Actually such schisms benefit others more than Miscavige. For instance if there was no controversy and conflict between various factions of Scientology then somebody like Tony Ortega would have to get a real job.

So would Marty and Mike for that matter. ;)

Seriously though this “war” is something that Ron totally predicted in the PL LRH Relationship to Orgs and in the lecture What Scientology is Doing.

Those who placed Miscavige in the position that he is in by their support are to greater or lesser degree responsible.

Two of them who are apparently trying to redeem themselves by being his biggest critics.

We can see how “effective” this tactic has been since they moved on from blaming Miscavige to blaming Ron to blaming the entire subject.

Claiming that the reason he is in that position of power is because Ron put him there and because of his “flawed” policies and directives.

Of course one asks either one for proof as in actual dox as they say over at 4 Chan or WWP and they accuse one of impugning them.

Now they’ve hired themselves as “expert witnesses” on behalf of the media, law enforcement and the courts on the subject of Scientology.

Mike and Marty lost any credibility they had with me when they became part of the effort by the “Anti-Cult-Cult” as parapolitical researcher Alex Constantine calls them when they both urged an investigation of the Church by the (in)Justice Department.

At which point I emancipated myself from them and their cult of personality.

Now BIC under the 1st can say whatever they want which includes calling anyone who supports KSW “fanatics” which they basically did in one of their recent article or malign the subject or its founder which they have. In other words promote enemy line if they wish but I do not feel obligated to support their effort to do so by participating in their efforts.

I mean defending BIC, Marty, Mike, Ortega and the rest of the vultures in the media right to freedom of speech is part of our Code of a Scientologist and also the Creed of the Church which by the way includes the right to counter such opinions.

Really if BIC doesn’t want any friction from us then maybe they should restrain themselves from calling us a bunch of “fanatics” for demanding Standard Tech allowing commenters to character assassinate Ron while at the same time looking on in dismay when some of us call ‘em out for it.

Sure there may some 3rd Party involved as I said but there could be some conflict also generated by Black Propaganda as well as Jim mentioned.

In other words this conflict can’t be blamed on Miscavige or some other external source but is between us.

Personally I don’t care if they attack the Church or Miscavige but when they attack the subject and Ron or call us a bunch of “fanatics”….well…’dems fightin’ words.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• MS2 on Tony, etc -001.PNG
    MS2 on Tony, etc -001.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 176
  • MS2 on Tony, etc -002.PNG
    MS2 on Tony, etc -002.PNG
    8.6 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Ms2 heading toward genocide just like the mother church. Lol!

Keep shooting those for bullets and preaching that extreme idealism it's providing entertainment at least.

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
But... but... they KNEW that they were only group in this quadrant of the galaxy that was not a squirrel group!

Squirrels to the right of us, squirrels to the left, squirrels from the sky! Grey squirrels, red squirrels, black squirrels, flying squirrels and ground squirrels...
OH MY! This forest is indeed spooky...and we haven't even run into the wicked witch and her flying monkeys yet!
It is so very hard to travel the yellow brick road to Oz...to meet the Wizard who will guide them all up the bridge to total freedom!
Maybe they can just tap their toes together.....

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
Loving this thread.

I like drama way more than I should.

Especially when I don't have to moderate it. :biggrin:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Squirrels to the right of us, squirrels to the left, squirrels from the sky! Grey squirrels, red squirrels, black squirrels, flying squirrels and ground squirrels...
OH MY! This forest is indeed spooky...and we haven't even run into the wicked witch and her flying monkeys yet!
It is so very hard to travel the yellow brick road to Oz...to meet the Wizard who will guide them all up the bridge to total freedom!
Maybe they can just tap their toes together.....

Someone must have squirreled the lyrics. Was that you or Elton? :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaBMhHFzrsI

Free Being Me

Crusader
This is priceless. $cio's on the left have da tehk quoting Elcon furiously. $cio's on the right have da tehk quoting Elcon furiously. It's like watching The Three Stooges cloned into two groups fighting themselves. Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Scieno-Scenario: Milestone Two Indie vs Back-In-Com Indie, doing what Scientologists do best. Attacking.

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
You're out ethics!

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
No you're out ethics!

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
You're PTS and should be removed from post!

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
No, you have a bypassed case!

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
Yeah, but you have unhandled evil purposes!

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
You're out tech!

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
No, I am full OT VIII, Class VIII
and Tone 8 on the tone scale!

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
You're the darling of the psychs.

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
No, you're an SP in full blown dramatization.

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
You're out-KSW and I'm going to
put your head on a pike.

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
No, you're out-KSW and I already
put your head on a pike because I wrote
up a KR on all your High Crimes!

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
That's funny, because I already wrote
a KR on all your High Crimes!

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
Oh yeah? I never got a copy per
standard policy. Who did you
route it to?

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
I didn't route it yet. Why,
who did you route your KR to?

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
I didn't route it yet because
I need to figure out which lines
to put this particle on.

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
Oh, same with me, I don't
know who to route it to.

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
But, when I find out where uplines is
I am going to send it uplines and
you are going to be so declared!

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
Oh yeah, well when I figure out
where uplines is I am going
to hand route the KR on you
and you will lose your eternity.

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
No way, you don't fair game me,
I fair game you!

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
Yeah, right, I already shattered you!

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
Whatever, but before that I already made a
tone 40 postulate that you would never be
able to dead agent me to people uplines because
you wouldn't be able to find any terminals uplines.

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
Yeah, well you're so degraded you couldn't
find uplines either to send black PR on me.

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
I have another appointment now. But I need
you to meet me tomorrow at the same
time so I can complete handling you.

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
No, you need to meet me tomorrow at the same
time so I can complete handling you.

BACK-IN-COM INDIE
When you come in tomorrow I will
clear your crashing MU by
showing you the LRH reference
that proves that you are wrong
and need to be destroyed.

MILESTONE TWO INDIE
No, when you come in tomorrow I
will strip your false data by showing you
the LRH reference that proves you are wrong
and need to be disposed of quietly without sorrow.

---just then a COS Scientologist sees them
and walks right up to confront them---

COS SCIENTOLOGIST
What are you two squirrel SPs doing in the area?
You both are going to die horrible deaths
and then turn into MEST and suffer for eternity
while we all go totally free and exterior and
are blissfully immortal, all powerful beings
that will never let you get auditing for the rest of time
and not do anything to help ever while you are in agony.

SUMMARY: It wouldn't be Scientology unless there was something/someone to hate, handle and Hubbardize.

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Re: Scieno-Scenario: Milestone Two Indie vs Back-In-Com Indie, doing what Scientologists do best. Attacking.

Well, that was a great start to my daily dose of ESMB. Lulz Galore!!!

When I got down to near the end of the post when the CoS scientologist enters the scene I imaged a three way going back and forth amongst the three idiots ad infinitum. I was sort of sad it ended. lol

Thank you HH for that brilliantly hilarious script.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
An interesting exchange. As if there were any doubt, MS2 makes it clear that KSW will be enforced, and they have no patience for Ron's Org or deviations from Standard Tech.

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/south-africa-anyone/comment-page-1/#comment-7597

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Focus says:
February 18, 2015 at 1:47 am

I used to follow this website but after this thread, I intend to delete any reference to you. Allowing slanderous remarks about Ron’s Org terminals and tech without a knowledge of it and them, puts these comments on par with the haters on Ortega’s Rathbum’s site. Before allowing slanderous J&D and nattery comments about others please first do some research into the area.
*** MODERATOR: Sorry you feel this way. There is no similarity between Ortega site and this one. Ortega’s is an anti-Scientology site We are Scientologists.
Ron’s Org may fit what you are looking for or resolve the problems you were having but they do not follow LRH’S Bridge, and despite being nice enough people it would be remiss on our part to endorse or support their activities.
It is a technical point, not a personal one. Study the SHSBC, Class VIII and Class IX materials and the disparity between those materials and Ron’s Org is evident.

Chris Black says:
February 18, 2015 at 8:05 am

Focus: “Allowing slanderous remarks about Ron’s Org terminals and tech without a knowledge of it and them….”

Just to add some accuracy here, the CBR/RO materials have been studied by many and there have also been long conversations with RO terminals so there is a knowledge of it and them. To be frank, it appears you may not fully understand what LRH was saying in the policies KSW and Safeguarding Technology. A full understanding of them – along with a thorough study AND application of LRH tech – may help in understanding this issue.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmm.... can someone please be so kind and ask at MS2 what the big difference between exorcizing LRH or CBR/RO imaginary space cooties should be ?

HelluvaHoax!

Re: Scieno-Scenario: Milestone Two Indie vs Back-In-Com Indie, doing what Scientologists do best. Attacking.

Well, that was a great start to my daily dose of ESMB. Lulz Galore!!!

When I got down to near the end of the post when the CoS scientologist enters the scene I imaged a three way going back and forth amongst the three idiots ad infinitum. I was sort of sad it ended. lol

Thank you HH for that brilliantly hilarious script.

Thanks!

And, that oddity you mentioned ("...three idiots ad infinitum") is exactly what happened while writing that free-form rant where the 2 indies kept jabbering away and I was wondering to myself "These guys are NEVER going to stop attacking each other, how the hell do I ever end this conversation?!?!" LOL

Normally, if I just let the characters talk (and if it's a perfectly faceted gem) the conversation only goes on for 3 lines each (total of 6 lines of dialogue for the entire spoof). Don't know why it works that way, but after 5 years of posting those zany conversations between Scientologists, it just is. But, when the characters will simply not stop talking, I always find it funny and wonder why. This was no exception and I sort of concluded what you did--that this kind of back and forth "attack" could go on ad infinitum between attacking Scientologists, because it actually DOES go on ad infinitum between attacking Scientologists.

Thank God a genuine COS Scientologist stepped in to handle the situation! LOL

Last edited:
Never a truer word spoken. The following comment was posted by Jim Logan after one of their six regular commentators suggested that some mysterious 'third party' was responsible for stirring things up between MS2 and the BIC blog (as always, nothing is ever their fault):

The 3P would have to be in comm with both parties. On the other hand, Black PR, that is, utter bullshit spread as manure to grow a field of more bullshit, well that’s something that can be sourced to a one-sided individual and doesn’t necessarily add up to an unresolving dispute, a la the Third Party Law.
If it’s accepted, the pucky that is, by somebody then they may have a skewed evaluation.
We’re looking at both aspects: 3P and/or Black PR by somebody(s) with some purpose that is nassy. Vewy nassy. Like ooocky poo and ucky stink arse sort of thing.

Dear god, even after watching scientology for years this comment stands out as the very worst kind of gibberish. How can you rationalise with someone who is clearly completely and utterly off the deep end? Poor Lana for having to deal with him every day, nobody deserves that.

I think it's equal opportunities.

HelluvaHoax!

SUBJECT: Why L. Ron Hubbard & David Miscavige (and their assigns/agents, including but not limited to Sea Org Members, OSA staff, Org staff, Celebrity Scientologists, Public Scientologists, Indie Scientologists, FZ Scientologists, Ron's Org Scientologists and all other heretofore unnamed Scientological sects and/or members) are constantly searching for & attacking the alleged source of evil which precipitated the unwarranted entheta, downstats, enturbulation and spiritual slavery which has unjustly befallen them.

REASON: Because if they ever stopped investigating and attacking others (including and especially their fellow Scientologists) they might pause to realize that this insanity flowing downlines from Source is simply a well-calculated distraction to keep money flowing uplines to Source.

HELPFUL TIP TO MILESTONE TWO INDIES & BACK-IN-COM INDIES: In his cosmic treatise on "games" that Hubbard was lecturing you about, do you remember when you were told to do a clay demo of the term "broken piece"? Okay, excellent. Now, have you passed the drill on how to use a mirror?

Veda

Sponsor
From Focus, over at BIC:

"Last June, I got on RON's Orgs lines and have been blown away ever since... I am now deep into Excalibur and having wins beyond my expectations.... I have to admit there are things one might come across which can sound pretty nutty... But that is the same with the Church. OT 3 materials, out of context, sound absolutely crazy... but at the right time and within the correct context it takes on a whole different meaning... so the haters and nayers, yeah, some of what CBR says sounds crazy... out of the context it's meant for."

From Focus, over at BIC:

"Last June, I got on RON's Orgs lines and have been blown away ever since... I am now deep into Excalibur and having wins beyond my expectations.... I have to admit there are things one might come across which can sound pretty nutty... But that is the same with the Church. OT 3 materials, out of context, sound absolutely crazy... but at the right time and within the correct context it takes on a whole different meaning... so the haters and nayers, yeah, some of what CBR says sounds crazy... out of the context it's meant for."

It was a tough decision on which response buttons to click for that one.

Veda

Sponsor
ot-3.gif

HubbardOT3.gif

Warning: This may seem crazy. That is only because it is out of context.

It was a tough decision on which response buttons to click for that one.

Just keeping up with the changes in the wonderful wacky world of Scientology.

It's another conquest for Ron's Orgs.

The bottom line is MORE OT LEVELS.

Neither corporate Scientology nor the pathetic Mile Stone 2 people have MORE OT LEVELS.

And Scientologists have a deep desire and need for MORE OT LEVELS.

Hellen Chen isn't stupid and she knows the score, and she's delivering MORE OT LEVELS.

helen-chen-academy-009.jpg

Here's something from her husband, Helmut, from a while back, as posted on Mike Rinder's blog:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/taiwan-closes-its-doors-for-gag-ii/

_________Begin quote__________​

Helmut Flasch says
November 27, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Actually, we ( that is Hellen and Helmut ) have made more the a dozen of clears, about 6 OTIII, in the last year and are delivering the Excalibor (OT 7 & 8 ) as well.
I am on it personally, and me and another person are OT IV C/S’s —
Switzerland’s Ron’s Org has trained me is still helping us with C/Sing those upper OT levels and will also train us to deliver OT 7,8,9,10 and above.

by the way Trey Lots is also helping us with auditing,to clear, L’s, supper power etc.

We do NOT do people in SCN already as a common practice at all, as we always have been “new people disseminators” and are having plenty public that way, but might just have to have no choice than to pick up the mess Mr. Mismanage is leaving behind him once more.

After all we are here to help, and the very first mission Taiwan was because of my wife’s selectee she got in SCN from the street, and then was helping him in taiwan with seminars etc :)))

In fact you will be hard pressed to find too many SO members form Taiwan who have not attended a seminar from Hellen which got them on mission line – staff about 20 years and then ripped of by the SO so that the mission holder never had any good staff.

sounds familiar ??

Anyhow, he could not have planed it more perfect as we are ready just in time for the cleanup :))

Helmut​

__________End quote__________​

This guy - who is a FreeZone "Opinion Leader" - is stupid, but he also knows the score, and he's also delivering MORE OT LEVELS.

mqdefault.jpg

And who has these MORE OT LEVELS? Ron's Orgs does.

That's the missing ingredient in the recipe that makes Scientology: MORE LEVELS.

And if some of it seems crazy, so what? All that means is that you have a misunderstood word, or there's been a skipped gradient, or IT'S OUT OF CONTEXT, and if that explanation doesn't clear it up for you, then you're a HATER!

Simple.

Scientology marches on!

[video=youtube;tvfioivtY6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvfioivtY6c[/video]
Captain Bill (Astar Paramejgian) "Deputy Sector Commander" under Elron Elray (L. Ron Hubbard), founder of Ron's Orgs.

Warning: This video may seem crazy. That is only because it is out of context.

JustSheila

Crusader
What's up with Trey Lotz, anyway? Why does he have any association with Helen Chen at all?

He's a decent enough guy and should have woken up by now. He's a naturally good counselor and likes people, so WTF with the Helen Chen association?

I've known Trey Lotz IRL Hard to believe he's this desperate for cash or this weak that he's the "I'll deliver the OT levels for you" go-fer for this manipulative wannabe cult leader. WTF, Trey? Seriously. Get a backbone already and show some integrity and discernment in your business associates.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
helen-chen-academy-009.jpg

<snippity>

This pic is from 2011 if it makes any difference.

What I am curious about is why is that guy at the front dressed like an SO member in black pants, shoes, white shirt, black tie? I assume he isn't one considering the venue and company, but why would anyone there want to look like one?

Paul