What's new

BURNING DOWN HELL

Free Being Me

Crusader
Photographic proof or not, HH, I believe the physical explanation is that FBMs spirit has been blown out and held above by released gases. I can even see the cloud around his spirit.

Hoax!

What's really scary is I had Louisiana hot links with chili for dinner. Excuse me, I feel a spiritual moment coming on. :unsure:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
What's really scary is I had Louisiana hot links with chili for dinner. Excuse me, I feel a spiritual moment coming on. :unsure:

Please be kind as I attempt to raise my "American culture" literacy level...

Wtf are Louisiana hot links? Yeah, yeah google is my friend but I'm busy here grooving out to SRV and, well, can't someone just tell me instead me having to look it up? I used to belong to a cult and we used to have to look everything up in antiquated dictionaries and then use funny little bits and bobs to demonstrate the definitions and I used to use my lipsticks and make-up to do demo's when I didn't have a demo kit handy which is kinda of pathetic but that's how the story went, back then. Whoa what a sentence! :ohmy:

Anyway where was I...oh yeah, would you be so kind as to tell me what Louisiana hot links are?

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Seems lke the uptight long form reduced to loosely stitched short form.:wink2:

I told ya tea was the great universal solvent didn't I? Okay so some people squirreled things and got stuck into the coffee, and some hot [STRIKE]source[/STRIKE] sauce, same effect. :)

Free Being Me

Crusader

Wtf are Louisiana hot links? Yeah, yeah google is my friend but I'm busy here grooving out to SRV and, well, can't someone just tell me instead me having to look it up? I used to belong to a cult and we used to have to look everything up in antiquated dictionaries and then use funny little bits and bobs to demonstrate the definitions and I used to use my lipsticks and make-up to do demo's when I didn't have a demo kit handy which is kinda of pathetic but that's how the story went, back then. Whoa what a sentence! :ohmy:

Anyway where was I...oh yeah, would you be so kind as to tell me what Louisiana hot links are?

They are a thicker hot and spicy type of hotdog. More like a sausage. A good Hefe Weizen, Guinness, or other beer of choice goes well with them.

hotlinks.jpg

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter

Yummy, that's what.

JustSheila

Crusader

It's really hard to read anything from the chandelier, much less find the right finger to hit the right key on a computer keyboard. I sympathize.

Lol you're :buzzin:!

Louisiana hot links are sausages laced with hot capsicum throughout. Yum!

Not quite up to "BURNING DOWN HELL" standards, but you can sure get a general feel for the burning part. :biggrin:

YUMMM!!

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's really hard to read anything from the chandelier, much less find the right finger to hit the right key on a computer keyboard. I sympathize.

Lol you're :buzzin:!

Louisiana hot links are sausages laced with hot capsicum throughout. Yum!

Not quite up to "BURNING DOWN HELL" standards, but you can sure get a general feel for the burning part. :biggrin:

YUMMM!!

There ya go - sausage! Yeah! With hot capsicum you say? Nice!

Yeah I got a little buzz going on here, for sure. There is nothing quite like a most excellent brainstorming session, sipping coffee, sitting in a room over-looking a tranquil river. Ideas fly, doors open. :)

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Over here, we call them bangers and eat them with mash.

There would also be a chook or two on the barbie. :biggrin:

Oh ya gotta love that word "chook". :yes:

Onomatopoeia.

Chook, chook, chook. For the ESMB archival records: we had chooks when I was growing up so I know what chooks sound like. :p

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why do you call chickens chooks?

Without in-depth research my best guess is that it is onomatopoeia. I am incapable of doing "proper" research given the current relatively high levels of caffeine in my blood.

Or it could be the word "chicken" was harder to spell than "chook". :)

freethinker

Sponsor
I guess the sound they make could sound like chook, chook, chook.

Without in-depth research my best guess is that it is onomatopoeia. I am incapable of doing "proper" research given the current relatively high levels of caffeine in my blood.

Or it could be the word "chicken" was harder to spell than "chook". :)