What's new

Gibney, Haggis, Wright Live Event Today 6:30 ET

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Bump

Link for live stream above . . . Rinder on the stage too!

Can move to time bar back to 0.00 and watch from beginning, I believe.

Or watch a replay later.

:dancer:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
"How dare you compare a great man like
David Miscavige to Martin Luther King."

SO executives tell Paul Haggis
while meeting in his boardroom

:eyeroll:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This was excellent! Lots of information. Thanks for alerting us to this. :thumbsup:

Was very happy to hear that the movie has a limited run in NY and Los Angeles starting on March 13, before the HBO show on the 29th ( I believe he said ).

Chess

Patron with Honors
. . .
"How dare you compare a great man like
David Miscavige to Martin Luther King."

SO executives tell Paul Haggis
while meeting in his boardroom

:eyeroll:

Oh my. I just have to respond to this!!!
I don't know what to say actually. I digested the words and then the understanding machinery in my head went sort of... well... whacky. Did those people actually say that!? David miscavige is thought of as superior to MLK?? Even inside the"$cientology bubble of absolutes"????
After a gleeful chuckle or two I settled down to now an even lower (if that's possible) opinion of the world inside the Ideal $cientology. I'd normally say something like God help them - but they don't need any help from God, they already have their own.
Geezer's it's enough to give valium a reason to commit suicide.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
. . .
Link should be good for a while.

If I get a new link, I'll post.

http://timestalks.com/detail-event.php?event=alex_gibney,_paul_haggis,_lawrence_wright

Replay begins at 16 minute mark and it goes for 90 minutes . . .

It WAS great!!!!

All cheery happiness going on for 90 minutes.

View attachment 9581

Also, it appears that NY Times Talks uploads videos to their YouTube channel 1 week (+ / -) after live stream events.
Here's the link to their channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TimesTalks

JB

JustSheila

Crusader
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Watching now - Paul Haggis is so charming, such a great sense of humour and way of talking. Mike Rinder is doing JUST FINE, too. Love it!

This should be on top - everyone should watch this. :)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Thank you for the links!

Great interview!
A lot of enlightening take on many things, including how and why people get into this mindfuck - RInder explains it very well.

Unfortunately, as it's always the case, I run a deception when the taboo name is named... Lisa Mac Pherson - question adressed to Mike Rinder

1:09min to 1:12

'' Mac PHerson is a subject of great controversy... '':unsure:
Horrendous mistake to take her there..stupidity in the extreme...'' :unsure:

Mike appears to me like doing figure skating with words like stupidity, should not have happened, should not have been allowed on the $cientology premises...mistake...

When will she deserved that her story will be told by the truth ????
(The blatant truth being the Introspection rundown abuses, deny of human rights, false emprisonement, drugs, isolation till a person lose it...)

Can someone esssplain me please, why him and Marty never tell the truth and take opportunity to talk about these middle age harmfull treatments of people having mental breeakdowns ??? Why???? Me don't understand! They never talk about introspection rundown, children abuse and RPF :duh:

It appears that SHE is the faulty one , as being in a place she shall have not been, and people who put her there were faulty :duh:
How about the lunatic malignant narcissist who ordered such treatment in his policies ???? It appears like a ''fault'' of the corporate Cherch allowing a mentally ill on it's premises :duh: instead of the peole collapsing on the premises while undergoing inhumane procedures and mental torture and medical neglect! Not the same!

Why talking about the aunt (suit case pseudo-motives) instead of what happend with Lisa, The isolation, the legal case, the hidding of proofs, the manipulation????

Anyway, apart for being angry at that,
I find this interview very well done, helpfull, credible, professional
and thank you to the participants! :yes:

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Thank you for the links!

Great interview!
A lot of enlightening take on many things, including how and why people get into this mindfuck - RInder explains it very well.

Unfortunately, as it's always the case, I run a deception when the taboo name is named... Lisa Mac Pherson - question adressed to Mike Rinder

Mike appears to me like doing figure skating with words like stupidity, should not have happened, should not have been allowed on the $cientology premises...

(The blatant truth being the Introspection rundown abuses, deny of human rights, false emprisonement, drugs, isolation till a person lose it...)

Can someone esssplain me why him and Mart never tell the truth and take opportunity to talk about these middle age harmfull treatment of people having mental breeakdowns ??? Why???? The never talk about introspection rundown, children abuse and RPF :duh:

It appears that SHE is the faulty one , as being in a place she shall have not been , and people who put her there :duh: - how about the lunatic malignant who order it in policies ????

Whay talking about the aunt instead of what happend with the case and the trust ????

Mike answered the second question ------------> NO

But, unfortunately, in the first question, Mike didn't state the PR flap of Lisa being declared "clear" by the tech which will denote the tech no work.

But it's hard to think on the spot, if one was to put hisself on the spot, ( I wish Mike & Paul would have thought of that) ( would I have thought of it, probably not either)

we can critically mis analyze after the fact of what somebody said, and try to read between the lines.

And I still wish folks would state what the ultimate goal of the so called religion of scientology is, which is to attain the state of clear & then OT, which none exist. And even Hubbard said he failed.

I wish the media would latch onto that as well.

But I understand the book is what it is, and the HBO film is what it is. Which is all good. :thumbsup:

PTSPal

Patron with Honors
Thank you for the links!

Great interview!

Mike appears to me like doing figure skating with words like stupidity, should not have happened, should not have been allowed on the $cientology premises...

Can someone esssplain me why him and Mart never tell the truth and take opportunity to talk about these middle age harmfull treatment of people having mental breeakdowns ??? Why???? The never talk about introspection rundown, children abuse and RPF :duh:

It appears that SHE is the faulty one , as being in a place she shall have not been , and people who put her there :duh: - how about the lunatic malignant who order it in policies ????

Whay talking about the aunt instead of what happend with the case and the trust ????

My Gawd- I just wanted to strangle Rinder. After all this time. He still can't admit it. He is still a very sick man.

Leland

Crusader
Thank you for the links!

Great interview!

Perhaps because there is a law in the States called Negligent Homicide? I too would like more truth.

I don't see how, places like Narconon....that have deaths, are not subject to this. They just hire former patients to run the mad house....and don't care what happens.

Doctor supervised my ass.....