What's new

Twenty upcoming books on Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Twenty upcoming books on Scientology.

Obviously omits Tony Orega's book due out in May.

From Incredulicide on WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/twenty-upcoming-books-on-scientology.124766/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

I decided when this watchlist of books we're waiting on release dates for reached twenty, I'd create a thread about them.
Speculate on which ones will be published first, or whether some will be at all :cool:

Untitled book by Jesse Prince about Hubbard's last years
Untitled autobiography by Hana Whitfield
Untitled book by Steve Cannane about the history of Scientology in Australia
Untitled autobiography by Leah Remini
Untitled book by Jason Barclay
Untitled memoir by Jacqueline Olivier as Principal of New Village Leadership Academy (Study Tech)
Untitled book by Marc Headley, in addition to…
“The Greatest Good” by Marc Headley
“A Sucker Born Every Session: My Misadventures in $cientology” by Skip Press
“The Final Fall: Mixing Allah, Jesus and Xenu” by Leila Wills
“Hollywood Babylon III” by Kenneth Anger
“Clear and Beyond” by Mark Rathbun
“Roller Coaster Out Of Hell: My Escape from Narconon, Scientology's Drug Rehab” by David Love
“Son of Scientology: Dad, L Ron and Me” by Peter Jukes
“Scientology: A Walk into Darkness” by Glenn Samuels
“Scientology: Pre and Post Operating” by Frank Edwin Pate
“Swim To Get Out” by J.Marius Jeanpierre
“Waking Reason: the Science and Art of Persuasion” by Jon Atack
“Who's the Best?” by Mark Tordai
“Gullible's Travels” by John Duignan

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

From Incredulicide on WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/twenty-upcoming-books-on-scientology.124766/

I decided when this watchlist of books we're waiting on release dates for reached twenty, I'd create a thread about them.
Speculate on which ones will be published first, or whether some will be at all :cool:

Untitled memoir by Jacqueline Olivier as Principal of New Village Leadership Academy (Study Tech)
“Roller Coaster Out Of Hell: My Escape from Narconon, Scientology's Drug Rehab” by David Love

:clap::clap::clap:

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
The time to cash in on the world's fastest [STRIKE]expanding[/STRIKE] swelling cult is now! Please see your [STRIKE]registrar[/STRIKE] publisher.

Jump

Operating teatime
The list has "The Greatest Good" - Marc Headley

Wasn't his book "Blown For Good" ?

Free Being Me

Crusader

:dancer::happydance::cheerleader::hyper::cloud9::cheers::drool::clapping::bwahaha::drama:

The disinfectant sunshine keeps coming :biggrin:

Veda

Sponsor
And - perhaps someday - there might be critical books by:

Pat Broeker

Diana Hubbard

Suzette Hubbard

Arthur Hubbard

Tom Cruise

John Travolta

And, maybe even from David Miscavige - written from inside prison.

Or "Mien Hole" by David Miscavage, a story of Kamphing, out in a doublewide under the Eagles Nest.
ants-marching.jpg

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Please... we don't need to read anything by this crook:

Former Scientologist indicted in financial scheme that victimized other ex-church members
On August 13, a man named Frank Pate was indicted on federal wire fraud charges in the Eastern District of Texas. According to Pate himself, who has written a short blog about his legal troubles, he was arrested in Phoenix on September 2 and arraigned in Texas later in the month. At the arraignment he entered a plea of not guilty.

Pate was the CEO of something he called the Infinity Companies, an investment firm. According to the indictment, from July 2004 to April 2013 Pate perpetrated “a scheme and artifice to defraud persons and to obtain money and funds from persons by means of false and fraudulent pretenses.” [..]
http://tonyortega.org/2014/10/14/fo...heme-that-victimized-other-ex-church-members/

Frank Pate & The Infinity Companies (Frank Edwin Pate, F.E. Pate, Frank E Pate)
An information gathering site for those who have invested with Frank Pate of the Infinity Companies
http://www.frank-pate.com/

mockingbird

David miscavie's book could be a take off on Nancy Many's My Billion Year Contract : David Miscavige My Thousand Year Prison Sentence !

Sindy

Crusader
Oh how I wish I could speak out more on this but I can't just yet but I know of another book not listed here with some pretty explosive stuff. Stay tuned!

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Or "Mien Hole" by David Miscavage, a story of Kamphing, out in a doublewide under the Eagles Nest.
ants-marching.jpg

This thread is a relevant thread on the expansion of entheta publishing, and what you do? Post pictures of ants.

The entheta publishing quarter is expanding more in the last 5 years than the last 50, and what do you post? Pictures of ants.

Entheta publishing has its own beautiful swimming pool and what do you do? Post pictures of ants.

Intelligence

I am humbled and honoured to be on this list. It's been a long, 5 years of work with multiple consultants, editors, and advisors.

“Roller Coaster Out Of Hell: My Escape from Narconon, Scientology's Drug Rehab” < This is just a working Title and graphics are
now being reviewed for a more attractive cover ... not as busy of a cover as the one we previously chose.

The book was complete 3 months ago with one Publisher interested, and we are now waiting for a better offer while few more chapters
are being added. These will be co-authored and certainly will fit well into the book theme and entire story. This will be done this summer 2015
if all goes well ... and I/We are quite sure it will.

Cheers to ALL and have a very nice evening ... filled with smiles, laughs, and hugs.:happydance:

Last edited:

Lori

Cheryl E Love
:coolwink:
I am humbled and homoured to be on this list. It's been a long, 5 years of work with multiple consultants, editors, and advisors.

“Roller Coaster Out Of Hell: My Escape from Narconon, Scientology's Drug Rehab” < This is just a working Title and graphics are
now being reviewed for a more attractive cover ... not as busy of a cover as the one we previously chose.

The book was complete 3 months ago with one Publisher interested, and we are now waiting for a better offer while few more chapters
are being added. These will be co-authored and certainly will fit well into the book theme and entire story. This will be done this summer 2015

Cheers to ALL and have a very nice evening ... filled with smiles, laughs, and hugs.:happydance:

:yes::coolwink::handinhand:

JustSheila

Crusader
I am humbled and homoured to be on this list. It's been a long, 5 years of work with multiple consultants, editors, and advisors.

:biglove: :grouphug:

:thankyou:

You are very, very loved, David. :bighug: I'm really REALLY excited about reading your book. So much information about NN has come out, but I want to read your story, and the whole story, the whole con, and how this all came about. What you've done is HUGE beyond anything I had ever hoped.

How can I even begin to express my gratitude to you, David, for all you have done and all you continue to do?

Thank-You-Birds.gif

Intelligence

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=15242

If this is a derail of sorts, please have a Mod kick it over to my Lawsuits Thread.

I have a few more amends to make before we publish, and this story is one of them.

WireService.ca Media Release (03/24/2015)

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=15242

David Love apologizes to First Nations people for False Data Stripping

In a book to be released in 2015 by David E Love, with a working title, 'Roller Coaster out of Hell' - the author details how First Nations patients at Scientology's drug rehab, Narconon Trois-Riviers, were manipulated and coerced by Course Room Supervisors. "False data stripping" was L. Ron Hubbard's way of telling Scientologists to disregard any sources of information of which he himself disapproved, and thus, the patients at Narconon were indoctrinated, a whole series of thought reform practices used to change people's way of thinking.