What's new

Found Online HBO for free streaming of GOING CLEAR TOMORROW!!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
My computer is fine too. I actually was on that site most of the day. I have Firefox, PrivDog Ad Block, Comodo Antivirus, and just the Windows Firewall.

Just ran a quick scan and nothing was detected. I'll do a full scan soon as well.

I also have Firefox's feature that deletes all LSO cookies when I close the browser.

If anyone is using Internet Explorer with no Ad Blocking then I can see how that could be a problem.

Same here

Firefox plugins to delete all lso cookies
Windows firewall
Ran malwarebytes
Ran Avira scan
Ran Adwarecleaner

Nothing found - everything runs fine - no new task running behind

:eyeroll:

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
When you have the time and patience, find where you have warnings turned on. Should be in security settings somewhere. I'm no Internet guru, but I know there's a little box somewhere in security that asks if you want to see the warnings and you have to untick the box. Also, high security usually asks you if you want to download anything anyway. Beyond that, you can always shut the computer off then run it in safe mode when it asks, and when it asks if you want to go back to an earlier point, then do it. I had to do that with my old computer a lot. It was oversensitive. lol But the computer itself was just old and broken down so it got confused a lot, like it had dementia or something. :duh: It was on its last legs. New computers are super cheap now, loaded and ready to go from Bing Lee.

You can also try Tools/Internet Settings (top right of screen) and view downloads to see if anything is there.

Was my text so mistakable? I'm FINE with the settings as I CHOSE them, I was just DESCRIBING them, so that others (who apparently catched lots of adware/malware, OR who are interested) could see it a bit in the proper context. I'm no computer expert, so unfortunately don't even know what's RELEVANT for the people who understand a bit more, therefore had to describe it in detail. I tried to apply a scientific principle, it wasn't a complaint. 1) No warnings ever because all security is at minimum and therefore no warnings during streaming - means exactly nothing - 2) warnings for (amongst others) manual downloads but none during streaming (or when clicking on ads) - means something - get it?! Now let's give it a rest!! :duh: :wtf:
I won't respond here anymore, except if I find malware!

And please Miss Ellie describe what you found. :eyeroll: Anything. "Bugs" is such a fucking vague term. Popups, toolbars? Keylogger, trojan downloaders, suspicious traffic? That's a subtle difference, right? I might want to use that site again occasionally - guess for which serial. :p

Jump

Operating teatime
And please Miss Ellie describe what you found. :eyeroll: Anything. "Bugs" is such a fucking vague term. Popups, toolbars? Keylogger, trojan downloaders, suspicious traffic? That's a subtle difference, right? I might want to use that site again occasionally - guess for which serial. :p

Going Clear - there's gotta be enough material to do something like Breaking Bad: Scientology Edition.

:yes: