What's new

Going Clear - Full Movie Download - Where?

FreakTha

Patron
yeah.... there is no proof that is real!!! seeders and leechers in this moment does not mean a shit!!

wait few hours - then we will see.

just shows that people are downloading without checking is it real!!!

Listen my friend, I have another HD version of the film with Swedish subtitle which was released last night by content media and totally the same as the HBO version coming just down from piratebay.

The other version which is exactly the same as the HBO version is from: http://www.contentmediacorp.com/

Only 1 minute different in timing of the films, since the HBO intro is changed to "content media" intro which is shorter a bit.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
Listen my friend, I have another HD version of the film with Swedish subtitle which was released last night by content media and totally the same as the HBO version coming just down from piratebay.

The other version which is exactly the same as the HBO version is from: http://www.contentmediacorp.com/

Only 1 minute different in timing of the films, since the HBO intro is changed to "content media" intro which is shorter a bit.

where is movie?:confused2:

FreakTha

Patron
where is it?

koki, it was aired last night throughout 50 states in the United States by HBO. :)

koki, you cannot download it from "content media", that was not the reason why I put that link there...(content media is one of the owner of Gibney's company Jigsaw.(and I have their original HD version of the film which I have compared to the HD version of piratebay...)

Why are you just not grabbing your own copy from piratebay, koki? What the heck are you 'oing? Do you worry that suddenly an evil "feeton" will jump on you from your screen, if you download it from piratebay, or what? :coolwink:

koki

koki, it was aired last night throughout 50 states in the United States by HBO. :)

koki, you cannot download it from "content media", that was not the reason why I put that link there...(content media is one of the owner of Gibney's company Jigsaw.(and I have their original HD version of the film which I have compared to the HD version of piratebay...)

Why are you just not grabbing your own copy from piratebay, koki? What the heck are you 'oing? Do you worry that suddenly an evil "feeton" will jump on you from your screen, if you download it from piratebay, or what? :coolwink:

amazing - so many people download this - still , there is no comments.....

lol...

FreakTha

Patron
amazing - so many people download this - still , there is no comments.....

lol...

Most people who are downloading movies from piratebay - more true on this one - do not have a piratebay account at all, and do not have time to comment. They just want to watch the movie, nothing else. ...Some people are a bit complicated, no problem with that... :)

Last edited:

koki

ok, i have downloaded it... it is real!!!!

I admit!!

thank you for link!!
I am sorry for doubting.....:confused2:

onthepes

Patron with Honors
From the Bunker

google this Going.Clear.Scientology.and.the.Prison.of.Belief.2015.720p
now 15 seeds 266 leechers

- very slow - need more seeders

I found at Pirate Bay

Thanks heaps. I just finished watching it. It was awesomely assembled.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Yesterday I had no idea when or how I was going to be able to watch this film, so thanks very much for the link FreakTha.

I blew the dust off of my µTorrent client and downloaded it from your link, while at the same time growing a beard waiting for it all to arrive! My decrepit old machine struggled to play it (I tried 3 different media players) but in the end, after transferring it onto a USB stick, my trusty Toshiba TV played it perfectly. Thanks again.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Hi guys,

I have not found this yet unfortunately.

If someone already has a link where we could see or download the full movie, please share.

Thank you!

Anyone who has Comcast cable and internet service with HBO can access it via HBOGO app on their smartphone and a Chromecast device interface with their tv set. All HBO content is available this way through HBOGO; requires Comcast user info to login. Watch it on your 1080p flatscreen.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I dvrd it. Any Seattle area critics out there who'd like to come over and see it, email me at claireswazey ..yahoo domain or call me (we're listed) and I'll whip up some snacks for us and watch it with you, if you like. Worth seeing again.