What's new

Mission into Crime

Wulf

Hola,

I'm filed under "Millennial 2nd Generation," and the cracks started early.

Age 12/13, a better-read anti-authoritarian peer (really — when we were all slogging through The Giver he'd be on the last page of Carl von Clausewitz' On War) spread the OT III "Data" around my Applied Scholastics campus. Grown ups were slow to react. So was I.

Months later I got into a bad argument with my parents. They were throwing the Ethics book at me, and I pulled the rug out, surprising all of us: "I'm not a Scientologist."

My sister was already stuck to the flypaper of Staff Contracts. To my parents, though, this decoupling was a slow-acting catalyst.

Over years I'd send along mainstream criticism, carefully cutting out OT revelations.

Like the hour hand, you don't see it move, but move it does.

They're out now. Way out. OECs-in-the-landfill out.

Regretfully, dear sister is stuck. A state of arrested development. Plateau: low-income Scientology. She's spent more than half of her life assigned to a Class V org. It butchers the heart.

The most painful loss is childhood. Mary Schmich warned, in her article-cum-90's-kid-anthem:

Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle,
because the older you get, the more you need the people
who knew you when you were young.

Except my parents, they're all gone.

Wulf

Phoenix8

Patron with Honors
Welcome, Wulf! Glad you're here.

I hope you are able to reconnect with your sister one day soon.

Wulf

Thanks, Pheen.

We share that hope.

Maybe the press explosion, post-Gibney, has sewn some necessary doubt.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Wulf :wave: and :welcome2: Even though it is sad about your sister, it is really an enlightening story, that your parents got out. :happydance: :hug: Thanks for telling that - and I hope you will give us more. :yes:

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
Hi and welcome! How wonderful that you and your parents are out. I hope the recent Going Clear Prison of Belief film and the resulting media and public attention will help your sister find her way out as well.

Glad to have you here. :yes:

Blanky

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Thanks, Pheen.

We share that hope.

Maybe the press explosion, post-Gibney, has sewn some necessary doubt.

Welcome to this warm spot and thank you for sharing your personal heartache.
I knew the youngsters would show up eventually, so willkommen! :yes:

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Hola,

I'm filed under "Millennial 2nd Generation," and the cracks started early.

Age 12/13, a better-read anti-authoritarian peer (really — when we were all slogging through The Giver he'd be on the last page of Carl von Clausewitz' On War) spread the OT III "Data" around my Applied Scholastics campus. Grown ups were slow to react. So was I.

Months later I got into a bad argument with my parents. They were throwing the Ethics book at me, and I pulled the rug out, surprising all of us: "I'm not a Scientologist."

My sister was already stuck to the flypaper of Staff Contracts. To my parents, though, this decoupling was a slow-acting catalyst.

Over years I'd send along mainstream criticism, carefully cutting out OT revelations.

Like the hour hand, you don't see it move, but move it does.

They're out now. Way out. OECs-in-the-landfill out.

Regretfully, dear sister is stuck. A state of arrested development. Plateau: low-income Scientology. She's spent more than half of her life assigned to a Class V org. It butchers the heart.

The most painful loss is childhood. Mary Schmich warned, in her article-cum-90's-kid-anthem:

Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle,
because the older you get, the more you need the people
who knew you when you were young.

Except my parents, they're all gone.

Wulf

Good that you managed to get the parents out!

Hope you succeed with the other wulf cub.

WELCOME:yes:

bromo

Patron with Honors
Welcome. This is such a great community to be a part of and it is very nice to have you here.:cheerleader:

OutToe83

Patron with Honors
Welcome to the community, Wulf. :hattip:

:party::party::dancer::roflmao::dance3::hifive::happydance:

Always nice to see young blood here. Please make yourself at home.