What's new

Church of Scientology spied on father of Scientology leader David Miscavige

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder how many tax-free dollars per year the CofS spends on private investigators and lawyers?

I also wonder why no government agency seems to be concerned about this.:confused2:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
The above quote was from two years and seven months ago.

The times they are a changin'.

A4S_drugs063013i_11028389_8col.jpg

And don't forget about Dave's twin sister. He must be having her watched too.

I see that picture and feel the emotions, the dread the anxiety that lies within that head. Looking into those eyes I can understand why she'd need drugs to block the pain of being related to his lowness.

''then I go to my brother, I say brother help me please, but he winds up knocking me back down to my knees''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-X9JkM9Bgo

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tony Ortega has explained:

http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/08/le...-private-eyes-watching-his-father-say-police/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

UPDATE: We’ve obtained a copy of the court file on Dwayne Powell’s weapons charge regarding his illegal silencer. As the LA Times story indicates, Powell was found with weapons and the silencer when the police responded to a neighborhood complaint about his surveillance work. He was facing a felony, but after cooperating with police and talking about working for Miscavige, his indictment was dropped and he was allowed to enter a pre-trial diversion program. Here’s the relevant court paperwork on that. Scroll to the end for the indictment itself…

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

That's bullshit. One of the charges (on the silencer) should have been a Federal weapons charge. I'm sick and tired of cops letting ex-cop PIs get away with things the average public would be in the slammer for. It is not the local podunk DA's place to bury the weapons charge, that should have gone straight to a Federal prosecutor. Seriously, do we want private citizens - which is what PIs are - running around with silencers, explosives, and automatic weapons?

Especially ones with the morals of pond scum (if that's not an insult to pond scum) who will work for the Demented Midget? The fact that this guy didn't walk away from the job when the heart attack incident came up shows he's a sociopath who should not be loose in society with a bottle opener, let alone a firearm.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
A clipping from today's British national daily newspaper the 'i'.

attachment.php

The genie really is out of the fucking bottle and can never be put back in!

clip.jpg

Last edited:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
A clipping from today's British national daily newpaper the 'i'.

attachment.php

The genie really is out of the fucking bottle and can never be put back in!

View attachment 10093

I can't help but feel a little resentment at the news orgs that buried these stories in the past when so many were so badly harassed by the cult, and needed the power of the press on their side. It's craven to keep silent until someone demonstrated that the cult is now toothless.

But I'll enjoy the feeding frenzy, anyway.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I can't help but feel a little resentment at the news orgs that buried these stories in the past when so many were so badly harassed by the cult, and needed the power of the press on their side. It's craven to keep silent until someone demonstrated that the cult is now toothless.

But I'll enjoy the feeding frenzy, anyway.

Yes, I assume their reluctance in the past was due to their not wishing to be sued to within an inch of their lives. The press are famous for jumping onto a bandwagon, and I believe this is one they are delighted to be boarding.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
IIRC, rhe person who provided this information to the policeman was the Step-Grandmother, mentioned in her statement discussing the garbage being taken and then put back in the can.

I don't even know if any of the children even know her or have ever had a relationship with her -although I suspect that Jenna does now, having been in contact with Ron Sr since he left. Kudos to Mrs Miscavige for sneaking that in. Bet she's not under a gag like Ron Sr is!

For me, one of the most interesting parts of the police report is this:

"They advised that Ronald's son, David Miscavige, the leader of the Church of Scientology, is obviously having them watched because they left the church 2 years ago and David is afraid that Ronald will speak with the media about the negative inner workings of the church and David's abuse of the members of the church."

Say what? These are the parents of the leader of a tax-exempt "religion" talking about the "negative inner workings of the church" and their son's abuse of its members.:omg:

Phew. I hope the media pick up on this.

It's not really bullshit on this one. If you read the docs again, you'll see that they turned the matter on the silencer over to the ATF/FBI. The feds took over and may or may not have prosecuted him for this. It would be interesting to find out.

That's bullshit. One of the charges (on the silencer) should have been a Federal weapons charge. I'm sick and tired of cops letting ex-cop PIs get away with things the average public would be in the slammer for. It is not the local podunk DA's place to bury the weapons charge, that should have gone straight to a Federal prosecutor. Seriously, do we want private citizens - which is what PIs are - running around with silencers, explosives, and automatic weapons?

Especially ones with the morals of pond scum (if that's not an insult to pond scum) who will work for the Demented Midget? The fact that this guy didn't walk away from the job when the heart attack incident came up shows he's a sociopath who should not be loose in society with a bottle opener, let alone a firearm.

Out of the whole report, this is one of my top favorite parts:
original.jpg

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Stern is one of Germany's "better" weekly magazines. The article was not very long nor very in-depth, but the content of its information was correct.

Stern is the magazine which experienced one of Germany's biggest media-flaps, when they, being a good, serious magazine, bought and published the fake Hitler-diaries a few decades ago.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
IIRC, rhe person who provided this information to the policeman was the Step-Grandmother, mentioned in her statement discussing the garbage being taken and then put back in the can.

I don't even know if any of the children even know her or have ever had a relationship with her -although I suspect that Jenna does now, having been in contact with Ron Sr since he left. Kudos to Mrs Miscavige for sneaking that in. Bet she's not under a gag like Ron Sr is!

It's not really bullshit on this one. If you read the docs again, you'll see that they turned the matter on the silencer over to the ATF/FBI. The feds took over and may or may not have prosecuted him for this. It would be interesting to find out.

Out of the whole report, this is one of my top favorite parts:
original.jpg

Thanks, I've only read the summaries, not the docs.

Now I'm REALLY curious. Sometimes the Feds will go with the local recommendation for charges, but not usually for BATF type offenses. If they did not follow up, I'd really like to know why. Anyone who is not an ex cop would be in deep, deep shit for possession of a silencer.

They don't really silence, BTW, and definitely not with that high pitched "thwup" sound the movies use. They just make a gunshot sound like someone hitting a nail with a hammer. But that turns an OMG response to the noise into something most people ignore.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

I don't even know if any of the children even know her or have ever had a relationship with her -although I suspect that Jenna does now, having been in contact with Ron Sr since he left. Kudos to Mrs Miscavige for sneaking that in. Bet she's not under a gag like Ron Sr is! <snip>

My bold above.

If Becky Miscavige has never signed an NDA, then she'd be free to file:

(1) a request for a Restraining Order against David Miscavige, the Powells, CSI, RTC, etc.; and,
(2) a lawsuit for any number of civil torts.

In other words, Becky Miscavige could initiate the same legal action as has Monique Rathbun. :yes:

Based on what's included in the West Allis PD's report alone, there's sufficient evidence of her being considered a target of sustained harassment orchestrated by David Miscavige.

Would Becky Miscavige be able to prove she's suffered financial harm as a direct result of this harassment campaign? Maybe. :confused2:
It's clear that, like Monique Rathbun, she and her husband would certainly gain a measure of protection with a Restraining Order in place.

ATM, to our collective (scant) knowledge, Becky Miscavige has not filed anything in court, which may well mean that an NDA was signed.

JB

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Now I'm REALLY curious. Sometimes the Feds will go with the local recommendation for charges, but not usually for BATF type offenses. If they did not follow up, I'd really like to know why. Anyone who is not an ex cop would be in deep, deep shit for possession of a silencer.

They don't really silence, BTW, and definitely not with that high pitched "thwup" sound the movies use. They just make a gunshot sound like someone hitting a nail with a hammer. But that turns an OMG response to the noise into something most people ignore.

And this, my friend, is why I am wondering what he gave los federales as it regards Slappy McSavage. I'Ve heard that the field office near Int Base has a hard on for actionable info regarding the cult.

Someone leaked this now for a reason. I'm wondering if this isn't meant to see stave off bad public opinion like what happened after the Waco seige. Something is seriously up, and I think that we're not even to the opening act yet. More like the sound check.....

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
I feel for her....but geesh....."the first family" of Scientology.....give me a break.....she's still sick. Still a puffed up, grandiose idea...of ....basically a crazy criminal....

"Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." ~ L Ron Hubbard :confused2:

"I have to let my grandpa decide when and if he's going to tell his story," ~ Jenna :thumbsup:

>>>Mini derail<<<

Panda, I've been meaning to say for a while how happy I am to see you again.

Thanks. You may now return to your regularly scheduled program Implosion of the Cult of Spyintology

Blanky

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
And this, my friend, is why I am wondering what he gave los federales as it regards Slappy McSavage. I'Ve heard that the field office near Int Base has a hard on for actionable info regarding the cult.

Someone leaked this now for a reason. I'm wondering if this isn't meant to see stave off bad public opinion like what happened after the Waco seige. Something is seriously up, and I think that we're not even to the opening act yet. More like the sound check.....

Ooooh, I like the way you think. Could have been a plea deal... :coolwink:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

Ooooh, I like the way you think. Could have been a plea deal... :coolwink:
U,
Have you read the whole report yet? It's awesome!! Really sets the scene of what went down!

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sorry Anonymary....but the Cult of Hubbard stole almost 30 years of my life.....

That is how I feel about it.

I'm glad she is out.....but for Christ's sake......give it up girl....Spill the beans....and stop with the beating around the bush....

I've never read her book....so don't know anything about her.

And kudos for her Ex-Cult- Kids site.....

But I feel this way......The Cult is ....or a secret group "inside" the cult ....that is running things is bonkers....are doing horrible spiritual damage...IMO

IMO, it is much worse than murdering someone....what they are doing. THey are actively causing INSANITY.....IMO.

She told her story. The other is her Grandfather's story, not her own. Might be that that is a good indication she is no longer participating in practices of the cult.

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Do any of you know the story of King Midas and his barber? He who got from the gods the incommodious gift of turning everything he touched into gold, and for his impudence when complaining was given donkey's ears, the latter he camouflaged into a turban.....hair grows and having a cut became necessary...barber is sworn to secrecy before the turban comes off...barber is overwhelmed with shock but silently does his bussiness....after leaving the palace barber realizes that he cannot contain himself...has to be told but his and his family's lives are very much threatened if he so much as utter a suggestion of this to another human....so, he goes to a field and dig a deep hole and whispers this into the hole:"King Midas has donkey's ears". Fills the hole and goes home relieved.....Time passes, and summer arrives with its long grasses growing in the field....the wind in the grass says"King Midas has donkey" ears.
Sound real familiar :yes:.
Shewolf

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
TMZ posted another audio clip of the police interview with Daniel Powell (Dwayne Powell's son) and it's well-worth a listen. :yes:

The Underground Bunker has the clip here: http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/10/l-...s-owens-critiques-the-business-insider-story/

TMZ has posted 3 audio clips so far on their site IIRC, which makes me think they are in possession of the full audio recordings of the police interview sessions. Let's hope the TMZ attorneys continue to approve audio snippets for publication because what's included in these clips is nothing short of extraordinary.

JB

Link to TMZ website here: http://www.tmz.com/