What's new

David Miscavige is a suspect.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, but by deductive reasoning (unless there is some Academy Award winning acting here), if these guys were hired to knock his dad off would they care enough to call Miscavige if the guy was having a heart attack? Would they be concerned and say that they had decided that they were still going to call 911 no matter what DM said?

It just doesn't add up.

To me, the weird thing is this, if this guy had been working for the C of S for 9 years wouldn't you think that within that time there would have been some ground rules laid down about not doing ANYTHING that could get them arrested, call attention to themselves, or that is blatantly illegal? Like, "Hey don't carry firearms with you, I wouldn't want authorities to think you're hitmen okay? Got that cock suckers? All right then."

Yeah. But.

These two dweebs are not the sharpest tools in the shed. They hear and ignore. Because they have a gun fetish and delusions of grandeur. Or possibly just delusions.

A real pro would not be carrying a firearm for this op.

And the sharp ones, the former Delta operators, former SEALs, former FBI, former NYC gang squad - the guys who form the upper echelon of private investigators and security - most of those guys will not touch a client as volatile and unpredictable as Davy of the Fake Navy.

Leland

Crusader
It doesn't mean anything to Wisconsin authorities. Powell has served his sentence. Case closed.

Still.....nice to see it in black and white on a Police Blotter....(what ever that means....)

:biggrin:

Plus....it kinda give an "official" address for David Miscavige....which is interesting....

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
This all happened in 2013 but has all been brought to everyone's attention this week and has been picked up by the media who are investigating it and printing what they have found. The PI with the silencer committed a felony. Why would a PI that David Miscavige hired carry a silencer? let's just say that I am sure glad that I don'T have a son like David Miscavige.

Silencers are legal in Wisconsin if they are registered & a $200 tax fee was paid. Powell did not comply with this, so he committed a Class H felony, but given his status as a PI & that he had an expensive Chicago attorney (paid for by the cult), the authorities may have felt it wasn't worth the time & $$ to charge him.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...tates-gun-silencer-law-9p65gvc-163358446.html

Leland

Crusader
Yeah. But.

These two dweebs are not the sharpest tools in the shed. They hear and ignore. Because they have a gun fetish and delusions of grandeur. Or possibly just delusions.

And the sharp ones, the former Delta operators, former SEALs, former FBI, former NYC gang squad - the guys who form the upper echelon of private investigators and security - most of those guys will not touch a client as volatile and unpredictable as Davy of the Fake Navy.

Be that as it may.....Powell had been on the job for 1/ 1/2 YEARS....on just this one target....without popping up on the police radar...

Plus had been working for the Cult of Hubbard for 9 years....

I imagine the guy did get sloppy.....

On another note. As mentioned on the other thread about this....Perhaps Miscavige Sr. did know he was being followed.

But if he did.....then why not...in all that time just pick up the cell phone and call the police and state some innocuous complaint or concern about the guy.....the police would have come out...and tumbled to this operation much sooner.....

Some of this just doesn't make any sense to me.....something is fishy.

Sindy

Crusader
Be that as it may.....Powell had been on the job for 1/ 1/2 YEARS....on just this one target....without popping up on the police radar...

Plus had been working for the Cult of Hubbard for 9 years....

I imagine the guy did get sloppy.....

On another note. As mentioned on the other thread about this....Perhaps Miscavige Sr. did know he was being followed.

But if he did.....then why not...in all that time just pick up the cell phone and call the police as state some innocuous complaint or concern about the guy.....the police would have come out...and tumbled to this operation much sooner.....

Some of this just doesn't make any sense to me.....something is fishy.

Because all that time he was decompressing from the mind-fuck. It's HARD to think straight during that time. Lots of mixed messages, confused loyalties and just trying to figure out life over 70 years old. Damn.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
He was charged. By the Feds. It did not go to trial. eta: Indictment was dismissed (By what miracle, I wonder?)

There is info in the court docket at undergroundbunker.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Because all that time he was decompressing from the mind-fuck. It's HARD to think straight during that time. Lots of mixed messages, confused loyalties and just trying to figure out life over 70 years old. Damn.

Sure, I agree....

But if Powell was "looking over his shoulder and taking pictures of the computer screen at the Public Library" while Miscavige Sr. was using the computer to check his email.......that is pretty invasive....IMO.

I'm just speculating here Sindy...I'm not trying to "figure it out"......

Just a lot of "could bes" or "maybes".....

Just yakking....

Leland

Crusader
Yeah. But.

My highlighted red....

At 10 GRAND a week.....I'd be feeling some grandeur too!

They might not have been the sharpest tools in the shed....but they were "living the life of PIs" and getting PAID!! (big money)

That's half a million dollars per year.....

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey you guys. I assume Powell isn't following Miscavige Sr. anymore. Who is doing it now? $10,000 a week might get somebody else to do the same thing. Just saying.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
My highlighted red....

At 10 GRAND a week.....I'd be feeling some grandeur too!

They might not have been the sharpest tools in the shed....but they were "living the life of PIs" and getting PAID!! (big money)

That's half a million dollars per year.....

True, but you could look at it another way; why do you think the CofS has to pay its PIs (who as Udarnik has just pointed out aren't the best in the business) that kind of money? Maybe it's because they know full well that if anything goes wrong, they'll be left twisting in the wind whilst DM denies all knowledge of the operation?

Leland

Crusader
Hey you guys. I assume Powell isn't following Miscavige Sr. anymore. Who is doing it now? $10,000 a week might get somebody else to do the same thing. Just saying.

Powell had stated to the Police....that other PIs were watching him....as he watched Miscavige Sr.

So....I imagine the "watch" on Miscavige Sr....continued on ....after this SNAFU......with the second group of watchers...

Yeah, but by deductive reasoning (unless there is some Academy Award winning acting here), if these guys were hired to knock his dad off would they care enough to call Miscavige if the guy was having a heart attack? Would they be concerned and say that they had decided that they were still going to call 911 no matter what DM said?

It just doesn't add up.

To me, the weird thing is this, if this guy had been working for the C of S for 9 years wouldn't you think that within that time there would have been some ground rules laid down about not doing ANYTHING that could get them arrested, call attention to themselves, or that is blatantly illegal? Like, "Hey don't carry firearms with you, I wouldn't want authorities to think you're hitmen okay? Got that cock suckers? All right then."

I am not concentrating in great detail on this......are you or others suggesting that the COS or DM was set up by getting a couple of real PI's or people posing as PI's to get themselves busted so that information on DM could be obtained?

If that is not is what has been suggested by posters here.....well maybe it happened anyway?
And even if it did not happen as an intentional set-up, by hiring so many PI's and others, DM has run the risk of setting himself for events such as these, where information will leak...somehow, someday, as it has been doing.

DM needs a large-size "Delete My History" button.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Hey! We got all caught up over the guns & silencer.. But ummm what's the brown leather whip all about???
That's just in case he runs into any Indiana Jones-type situations. You never know when you're gonna need to swing across a bottomless chasm or whip a scimitar out of a bad guy's hand. :)

Gib

Crusader
True, but you could look at it another way; why do you think the CofS has to pay its PIs (who as Udarnik has just pointed out aren't the best in the business) that kind of money? Maybe it's because they know full well that if anything goes wrong, they'll be left twisting in the wind whilst DM denies all knowledge of the operation?

on another viewpoint, if dianetics and scientology was the greatest technology on earth, better than the invention of fire or the wheel

why oh why would somebody leave?

especially since the very beginning of the e-meter,

how could an SP/PTS get by the e-meter check?

These were questions I asked of myself when I got the Debbie Cook email.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

on another viewpoint, if dianetics and scientology was the greatest technology on earth, better than the invention of fire or the wheel

why oh why would somebody leave?

ANSWER: Low Havingness

EXPLANATION: The gains of Clear and OT are so spectacularly amazing that severely aberrated beings have extreme difficulty accepting ("having") the miraculous powers, immortality and overwhelming joy. If someone leaves Scientology, therefore, we know that they were not really one of the "able", but actually a DB--not the kind of person Scientology is designed to help. Thus, when someone blows, we are actually quite happy & extremely grateful they took their miserable mass and DevT off our power lines.

:hattip: