What's new

Fallout Inside After "Going Clear" Documentary

Sindy

Crusader
I thought everyone might like a place where we can collect leaks from inside the cult after all the recent bombs dropped on them. This was posted on Tony's blog and then posted on Facebook so I thought I'd bring it here. We can have a place where anyone can come tell what they've heard. Even you lurkers out there. Come on in and tell us what's going on inside. :) Does anyone else have anything to relay?

So, if anyone sees comments on other blogs about fallout, can you bring them on over here please? Thank you! :)

FALLOUT AT FLAG AFTER "GOING CLEAR"

This comment appeared this morning in Tony O's comments section by "Room 101" and I thought it should be shared here.

... I spoke to a friend of mine yesterday who's kind of under the radar but pretty loud about it. I asked her, "What's the response to the film and all the media, SNL, Tosh.0, etc., that's been coming out? How are the people still in reacting?"

She referenced a friend of hers who had seen the film and when she asked her friend, the friend replied, "The unfortunate thing is that everything in the film is true." The friend's parents also watched Going Clear. They're OT 7s, I think. I'm going to find out what they thought of the film shortly.

My friend says Flag has been blowing up her phone and calling everyone in for ethics interviews but they aren't having a ton of success. I'm hearing stories of them digging deep into CF right now to get people in - people that haven't been in for decades - and they're being rebuffed with hatred.

Oh, and Narconon Arrowhead has less than 20 "students" right now

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
This is a vid of a recent protest at the Chicago Org. The whole video is great but from 0:00-1:25 is the best, specifically the comment the Scientologist made when Strong Strength told her she should watch "Going Clear" but that she might get in trouble for watching. Listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laJX9PRR4TY

Sindy

Crusader
From Facebook:

"Good news! I received a phone message after the HBO from the OT committee from Fleawinds, inviting me to The Postcard Mania for a seminar on prosperity. They Know I'm an SP, so it was hilarious."

"They are circling the wagons and calling out an all hands to end all hands. If this isn't a hint to abandon ship, I don't know what is."

Sindy

Crusader
This thread is already a favorite of mine! :yes:

Thank you!:thumbsup:

Yeah, this is what we want to know, right? I'll try to pay attention to other blogs and stuff but if you see anything, bring it on over. A good place is Mike's blog and Tony's of course but I'm hoping there are lurkers out there who might be brave enough to register and tell us what's happening. Don't worry, you'll stay anonymous and no one will know who you are. :)

Sindy

Crusader
Jeff posted this right after the documentary aired. What does it mean?

Jefferson Hawkins
April 1 at 7:10pm ·

Since the "Going Clear: Documentary aired on HBO, I've had 4500 visitors to my "Leaving Scientology" blog, and 9500 page views. I hope that means that a lot more people will be "leaving Scientology" soon!!

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
<snip>

My friend says Flag has been blowing up her phone and calling everyone in for ethics interviews but they aren't having a ton of success. I'm hearing stories of them digging deep into CF right now to get people in - people that haven't been in for decades - and they're being rebuffed with hatred.
<snip>

2 days ago on my phone:

Someone: "Can I talk to [my real name]?"

Me: "Who is speaking, please."

Long pause... then hang up.

Typical telemarketer call:

Someone: "Can I talk to [my real name]?"

Me: "Who is speaking, please."

Someone: "I am calling on behalf of Solar Power. We are offering a special deal for home owners in your area..etc.

Yeah... get the difference?
(These 2 phone calls actually happened recently.)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

You'd think by now that the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) would have learned how to phone up people in a way that compels them to report. They should instead be using the "Successful Action" of telling Scientologists that they are being called in for a "tax audit".

Hey, 13 trillion BIS can't be wrong!

(BTs In the Shop)

Phoenix8

Patron with Honors
Ok, back on topic! A few days ago I received promo called "Going Clear"...BPI must have been working their ass off to get this out so fast after the real documentary aired. BPI, there is so much more in this world that is beautiful than working like slaves for a single cause. I opened it for shits and giggles.

Fun Fact: Did you know $cn audits 8 clears per day over the past year!! That's an impressive "quicky grade" with the dwindling members and staff! Go team neurotology, world police!

(I took a few pictures of the article but I can't upload them for some reason. I keep getting error messages)

Also it says "Purif to Clear to New OTV." It goes on to say "In less than twelve months, I moved through Scientology drug rundown and New Era Dianetics and then got through the new OT Levels up to OT V [NEW OT LEVELS aka re-released OT LEVELS].The basics go hand in hand with the Bridge. Everything is covered by knowing the basics." (ahhhhh!! GAT2!!! it sounds so familiar ---)

Last edited:

guRl

Patron with Honors
This is a vid of a recent protest at the Chicago Org. The whole video is great but from 0:00-1:25 is the best, specifically the comment the Scientologist made when Strong Strength told her she should watch "Going Clear" but that she might get in trouble for watching. Listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laJX9PRR4TY

"Not if I don't tell".
Dude, this is it! This is fucking Scientology-Armageddon right there!

This thread is awesome, and the documentary is the best thing to have happened in Clamland for years :clap:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
This IS fallout from "Going Clear"...but not directly about it. Someone on SPs'r'US asked me to post it here...so here ya go.

Today Brett Chance​, Missionary Kid (Most known from Tony Ortega​'s blog), and "a friend" all decided to head down to the $cientology Testing Center and ask a few questions.

#1 was "Have you all heard that David Miscavige paid Private Investigators $10,000/week to follow his own Father? :omg::omg::omg:
Of course there were variations of denial, "Your an SP so I'm not talking to you". I pointed out that is just a thought stopping technique ...soon after he vanished. :runaway: :outtahere:

After the friend SHOWED them the LA Times Front Page article about it, the "guard" said: "Well, the government could have just made that up" LOL! OH MY GAWD SCIOS: Take your Heads OUT of where the Sun Don't shine....and LOOK at least!

We then left, walked down Hollywood Blvd, to find a Stress test set up. The lady put out her arm to me, saying sit down. So? I did. She began asking me what I was stressed out about? I told her some people had stolen many thousands of dollars from me. She said: "Yes, you have stress, what is it?" I said it is OVER $100,000! :pullhair::naughty: She: So what is the stress? (She did not speak very good English and I don't think she understood what I was saying too well, until the end. So I continued: "These people LIED to me, they took my money and did NOT deliver what they promised". She: Well, what is the stress...pointing to the meter. (needle UP). I told her a few more things I'll leave out....for her sake, and then I finally said: "I'm an OT 7"....and "I left". (And for those who know meter reads, it THEN blew down...meaning the "charge" blew off). The truth shall set you free :) :bow: Here's the end of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXE99_QPQUk

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This IS fallout from "Going Clear"...but not directly about it. Someone on SPs'r'US asked me to post it here...so here ya go.

Today Brett Chance​, Missionary Kid (Most known from Tony Ortega​'s blog), and "a friend" all decided to head down to the $cientology Testing Center and ask a few questions.

#1 was "Have you all heard that David Miscavige paid Private Investigators $10,000/week to follow his own Father? :omg::omg::omg:
Of course there were variations of denial, "Your an SP so I'm not talking to you". I pointed out that is just a thought stopping technique ...soon after he vanished. :runaway: :outtahere:

After the friend SHOWED them the LA Times Front Page article about it, the "guard" said: "Well, the government could have just made that up" LOL! OH MY GAWD SCIOS: Take your Heads OUT of where the Sun Don't shine....and LOOK at least!

We then left, walked down Hollywood Blvd, to find a Stress test set up. The lady put out her arm to me, saying sit down. So? I did. She began asking me what I was stressed out about? I told her some people had stolen many thousands of dollars from me. She said: "Yes, you have stress, what is it?" I said it is OVER $100,000! :pullhair::naughty: She: So what is the stress? (She did not speak very good English and I don't think she understood what I was saying too well, until the end. So I continued: "These people LIED to me, they took my money and did NOT deliver what they promised". She: Well, what is the stress...pointing to the meter. (needle UP). I told her a few more things I'll leave out....for her sake, and then I finally said: "I'm an OT 7"....and "I left". (And for those who know meter reads, it THEN blew down...meaning the "charge" blew off). The truth shall set you free :) :bow: Here's the end of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXE99_QPQUk

Tory! You are such a wonderful role model for the rest of us! It was good to see that smile on her face when you were wrapping it up. She seems like such a nice and caring person. I hope she got your point and leaves!!

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tory! You are such a wonderful role model for the rest of us! It was good to see that smile on her face when you were wrapping it up. She seems like such a nice and caring person. I hope she got your point and leaves!!

Thank you Mary! (And everyone who liked it, thanked me and laughed too).

Yes, she was smiling. I think 1/2 was she truly did not understand most of what I was saying, due to barely
speaking English. The other 1/2 she got....and will have a LOT to think about, in a good way.

She did seem like a very nice and caring person. I hope she gets free soon.

Love to all :flowers2:

Tory/Magoo

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Ok, back on topic! A few days ago I received promo called "Going Clear"...BPI must have been working their ass off to get this out so fast after the real documentary aired. BPI, there is so much more in this world that is beautiful than working like slaves for a single cause. I opened it for shits and giggles.

Fun Fact: Did you know $cn audits 8 clears per day over the past year!! That's an impressive "quicky grade" with the dwindling members and staff! Go team neurotology, world police!

(I took a few pictures of the article but I can't upload them for some reason. I keep getting error messages)

Also it says "Purif to Clear to New OTV." It goes on to say "In less than twelve months, I moved through Scientology drug rundown and New Era Dianetics and then got through the new OT Levels up to OT V [NEW OT LEVELS aka re-released OT LEVELS].The basics go hand in hand with the Bridge. Everything is covered by knowing the basics." (ahhhhh!! GAT2!!! it sounds so familiar ---)

To be fair it's not necessarily quickie grades. They undeclared almost all clears and then quickly repaired them back up to clear. One foot forward three steps backward type of progress.

Sindy

Crusader
Thank you Mary! (And everyone who liked it, thanked me and laughed too).

Yes, she was smiling. I think 1/2 was she truly did not understand most of what I was saying, due to barely
speaking English. The other 1/2 she got....and will have a LOT to think about, in a good way.

She did seem like a very nice and caring person. I hope she gets free soon.

Love to all :flowers2:

Tory/Magoo

Was there anybody there doing the testing who could speak English?