What's new

GOING CLEAR: Part II (does it get more fun than this? LOL)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Watch Out Scientology, ‘Going Clear 2′ Is In The Works! Filmmaker Teases Of Plenty Of ‘Cutting Room Floor’ Footage

going-clear-scientology-scandal-sequel-controversial-documentary-pp.jpg

LINK HERE

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
Good article. It'd be cool if there was a sequel. Loved this:
In response to the story, a Church of Scientology rep told the outlet, “We are a Church. Any influence we may have is in terms of the lives we save from scourges like drug addiction and the people we help worldwide. We are defined not by who are members are, but by what each one does each day to make for a better world. That is and has always been our only mission."
Too bad I had a full mouth of water when I read it.
:hysterical:

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Shewolf thinks that Alex Gibney would like was she has done in the past few days :yes:, he would probably cheer me on and point me out as a very good example of what the power of one can accomplish.....Hollywood bosses are sensitive to bottom lines...capice?:coolwink:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Time for another phone call to the very cooperative Hewolf...
So we are not lef aside :no:

:biggrin:

Gibney

“There was a ton of stuff that ended up on the cutting room floor,.... there’s a lot of potential content that could justify another chapter in the project.

The church tried so hard to prevent that, but now it’s becoming permissible in a way that is undermining the reign of terror [they] had been able to enforce for so long,”

Life-Is-A-Bitch.jpg

:confused2::confused2::confused2:​

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Oh Hewolf, better known in the dens, as 'Mr Or Else" likes to get full reports everyday! Do not forget Shewolf is spending what is now retirement money, mind you it is not too bad yet....., anyway I need approval for such things as supporting a campaign, Mr Or Else is fully in, he just does not have the time to post, his business affairs are quite demanding. Shewolf has projects as things evolve, thoughts occur...sometimes I surprise myself:ohmy: T'is truth!:yes:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why stop with a sequel? How 'bout a weekly series? You could call it "Game of Gnomes".

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Watch Out Scientology, ‘Going Clear 2′ Is In The Works! Filmmaker Teases Of Plenty Of ‘Cutting Room Floor’ Footage

going-clear-scientology-scandal-sequel-controversial-documentary-pp.jpg

LINK HERE

I have it on good authority that in recent weeks Steven Spielberg, Brad Grey and several other rather influential people have become huge fans of Alex Gibney, Lawrence Wright and Paul Haggis.

Scientology claims to be a religion, yet the above mentioned people experienced their epiphany watching "Going Clear.".

Just another of life's little ironies.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I have it on good authority that in recent weeks Steven Spielberg, Brad Grey and several other rather influential people have become huge fans of Alex Gibney, Lawrence Wright and Paul Haggis.

Scientology claims to be a religion, yet the above mentioned people experienced their epiphany watching "Going Clear.".

Just another of life's little ironies.

iRONies

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
This for Blanky:
Wolves worry about your present situation....with the commands issuing from top, the pressure is bound to have gotten serious for Mr/Mrs B.....what is posted on thread about how public is being squeazed and a reorg of all reorg yet again poor public must be at their wits' end.
Courage mon ami, we think of you daily.:):yes:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Damn, I just can't remember the name of the song, that just popped back into my head: "broken Bridges under troubled waters" or something... :confused2:

:biggrin:

This one? (with footage from one of the all-time great war movies, Kelly's Heroes):

[video=youtube;doeJSspVL5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doeJSspVL5Y[/video]

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
This one? (with footage from one of the all-time great war movies, Kelly's Heroes):

[video=youtube;doeJSspVL5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doeJSspVL5Y[/video]

LOL, no, this is the song I meant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-PNun-Pfb4

However, your video was fun, especially the dutch subtitles, which took a few seconds to sink in: "Niet zo negatief doen op de vroege ochtend" :hysterical:

Did I ever mention that dutch is not my 1st language? :biggrin: