What's new

Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rundown!

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rund

Well done HH!
that makes perfect sense! I know salvage is an in-house buzz word that loosens wallets..but know I understand what he actually did!

Nope, he didn't build a school..nope he didn't doante food or pencils..he gave thousands of destitute children stupid booklets that tell them to brush their teeth.

And who says Scientology doesn't deserve it's charity tax benefits :duh:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Re: Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rund

Well done HH!
that makes perfect sense! I know salvage is an in-house buzz word that loosens wallets..but know I understand what he actually did!

Nope, he didn't build a school..nope he didn't doante food or pencils..he gave thousands of destitute children stupid booklets that tell them to brush their teeth.

And who says Scientology doesn't deserve it's charity tax benefits :duh:

Yeah, handing out thousands of sheets of colorful toilet paper with helpful tips printed on them CAN only be very humanitarian effort and therefore MUST deserve tax exemption.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Chill_EB/status/589434974043910145

attachment.php

Attachments

• ChillEB-on-GoingClear.PNG
    ChillEB-on-GoingClear.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 270

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, handing out thousands of sheets of colorful toilet paper with helpful tips printed on them CAN only be very humanitarian effort and therefore MUST deserve tax exemption.
You mean giving toilet paper with tips printed on it to Sea Ogres?

Like 1800 exseaorg etc?

Even just giving them toilet paper would be humane.

MissWog

You mean giving toilet paper with tips printed on it to Sea Ogres?

Like 1800 exseaorg etc?

Even just giving them toilet paper would be humane.
Hell, if they gave out tooth brushes to the thousands of salvaged street children, I could be happy :confused2:

For real..how fucked up is that!?
Preserve your teeth (but we won't give you a brush & paste), Eat Well (but we won't give you any food), Get Rest (but we won't give you a home or bed)... Should I keep going?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

:roflmao: Chili Bean, pimping cult because he done got trapped, hell, I'm sure in his heart he's a good person, unfortunately, that culty-octopossy-mind-rape-thingy.....

oi.

MissWog

It is FSM, right??

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

It is FSM, right??
Yes, FSM works. FSM = Field Staff Member. Public who sell people courses and auditing to other public, and get a percentage of the fee charged.

Or your tweet could have just as easily referred to a Reg - i.e., a Registrar. Those are the money-suckers everyone dreads.

MissWog

Yes, FSM works. FSM = Field Staff Member. Public who sell people courses and auditing to other public, and get a percentage of the fee charged.

Or your tweet could have just as easily referred to a Reg - i.e., a Registrar. Those are the money-suckers everyone dreads.
So, did it make sense? LOL

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

Had my conversation with Chilly on Thursday. He thinks all publicity is good publicity, and since Thurs. he's just been an idiot, responding to every tweet addressed to him. He's making himself look like a horrible person. Oh, and that video? He shared that w/me to show off how good he was. The man is pathetic. Oh, and approx. 150 of his followers are FAKE. Out of 800? Yeah, you gonna make it, Chilly. :duh:

MissWog

Had my conversation with Chilly on Thursday. He thinks all publicity is good publicity, and since Thurs. he's just been an idiot, responding to every tweet addressed to him. He's making himself look like a horrible person. Oh, and that video? He shared that w/me to show off how good he was. The man is pathetic. Oh, and approx. 150 of his followers are FAKE. Out of 800? Yeah, you gonna make it, Chilly. :duh:
Poor guy, I almost feel bad for him..his only fandom comes from being a Scilebrity.. Rough world for a rapper..can't all be Kanye or Snoop..but my sympathy is short lived, kinda like the feel good inspiration when he raps "We are the IAS" and spends TWTH booklets on street children at the cost of $1 per print of parishioner money.. Go build a house with Habitat for Humanity, at least a child will have a roof to sleep under.. Fame Starved Child Abuser! Ego, sad sad sad grrrrr

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

He's not shutting up. :duh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 19