What's new

I MISS TOMMY DAVIS!!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Tommy Davis will NEVER have a good life, he will be forever and ever remembered by anyone who has any knowledge of the last 15 $ciloonery years. He could not even hang on to a 'pretend real estate' job arranged (no doubt) by daddy and mommy, lol....and Shewolf sees nothing but a reptilian lifestyle left for him to enjoy: lie well hidden in warm spots, ready to slink away at any sign of being seen by cognocentis.

Well. I agree with you that Tommy & Jessica now have to live their lives closeted & with their heads buried in the sand because of thier past history, but Tommy does not have a fake job arranged by his parents. Tom Barrack is a billionaire that is all about making money & more money & I suspect the only reason he hired Tommy is because he does not need Colony Capital to survive.. he went into the company as a multimillion dollar trust fund baby.

I wouldn't be surprised that part of his being hired with Colony was that he invest a large part of his million dollar trust fund with Colony. When someone is hired as a "special assistant" to the boss, it usually means it was a personal choice & that Tommy did not have to go through the same hiring & vetting process that other "senior execs" had to go through to get hired at Colony, which I also suspect makes Tommy look like a soul-sucking turd in the eyes of his fellow execs.

Well. I agree with you that Tommy & Jessica now have to live their lives closeted & with their heads buried in the sand because of thier past history, but Tommy does not have a fake job arranged by his parents. Tom Barrack is a billionaire that is all about making money & more money & I suspect the only reason he hired Tommy is because he does not need Colony Capital to survive.. he went into the company as a multimillion dollar trust fund baby.

I wouldn't be surprised that part of his being hired with Colony was that he invest a large part of his million dollar trust fund with Colony. When someone is hired as a "special assistant" to the boss, it usually means it was a personal choice & that Tommy did not have to go through the same hiring & vetting process that other "senior execs" had to go through to get hired at Colony, which I also suspect makes Tommy look like a soul-sucking turd in the eyes of his fellow execs.

Does he have to go to board meetings and get all freaked out at the funny looks he gets, which at certain times get even funnier. Like, the looks he's getting now must be getting funnier and funnier, with the HBO thing going on. And does he go home to Jess and talk about how they all need to do the comm course because they have woggy confront?

I think we should start a fan club and picket his office, demanding to have him back.

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious

All the same Shewolf says: Thank you mommy and daddy!:yes:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Since you're all missing Tommy, I'm posting this article published in the Village Voice back in 2011:

Tommy Davis, Scientology Spokesman, Secretly Recorded Discussing 'Disconnection'
By Tony OrtegaTue., Aug. 30 2011 at 11:00 AM

The Village Voice has obtained an audiotape secretly recorded in December 2009 at a meeting between Scientology spokesman Tommy Davis and a man named Shane Clark. The purpose of the meeting: Clark was facing the prospect of being declared a "suppressive person" by the Church of Scientology, carrying with it the prospect of Clark being "disconnected" by his entire family, who are all Scientologists.

Just a year earlier, in May, 2008, Davis had appeared on CNN and claimed that the policy of "disconnection" does not exist. But in the audiotape he speaks openly about it, saying at one point, "It is what works. It is what safeguards the church."

Since that meeting, Clark, 30, has indeed been "declared" by the church, and his family -- his parents, his brother and his sister -- have all disconnected from him, cutting him out of their lives entirely.

Clark's crime? He was employed by a man named Marc Headley, a former Scientologist who defected in 2005 and subsequently became an outspoken critic of the organization.

<snip>

Full Story (and audio recording): http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/08/tommy_davis_sci.php

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Since you're all missing Tommy, I'm posting this article published in the Village Voice back in 2011:

Thanks, that was another excellent reminder of the lying & treacherous destruction to innocent people, which Tommy Davis proudly called a "VFP".

Tommy, we know you're really trying to hide--but as our friend, we won't let you fall that low on the tone scale. Don't worry, we won't forget you.

TommyDavisPhoto_zpstgbhbjgk.jpg

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
Dear Tommy Davis,

Please come back as Spokeshole of the Church of Scientology and the Leader of Anonymous. Your replacement won't even speak! It's as if she's mute, or only David Miscavige's puppet. She just keeps writing "bigot, bigotry and bigots" in boring emails everyone thinks are crazy, and it's not the same as hearing it out of your pretty, Tone-40 space-sailor's mouth.

You were so much more than Karin Pouw, Tommy, with your knowingness of the wholetrack, and your disconnecting people right and left for their crimes, and your on-Source handling of wogs, merchants of chaos and entheta. And when being interviewed by a famous writer, no other spokeshole would come to the conclusion that Scientology is based on a lie, like you did. We miss you so much.

And don't feel bad that your wife Jessica failed with her handling of Katie Holmes. That's not true -- the Church has grown EXPONENTIALLY [in being recognized as a scam] since you and Jessica left the Sea Org, and I believe that Katie and Suri will come to know Xenu one day because...

Tommy, above all, we miss your knowingness of Xenu. Nobody knows Xenu like you know Xenu, and it just isn't the same without your being offended when asked about Him, your Evil Galactic Overlord.

What he did with those volcanoes was terrible, terrible, terrible and if this sector of the Universe is to be saved, wogs are going to have to learn to respect Xenu and the whole L. Ron Hubbard crock of cuckoo, before it is too late.

Sincerely,
A Fan

Last edited:

mawena

Patron with Honors
TD missing from the Colony Capital site:

http://www.colonyinc.com/

I can't find any mention of him anywhere. I could swear I saw a profile of him on there before and I read somewhere that someone wrote to his email and got a response...

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

I can't find any mention of him anywhere. I could swear I saw a profile of him on there before and I read somewhere that someone wrote to his email and got a response...

Smurf posted this here last year:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...&p=957895&highlight=Colony+Capital#post957895

Tommy is now listed as a senior executive with Colony Capital:

Thomas W. Davis

Mr. Davis, Senior Vice President of Colony Capital, LLC, joined Colony Capital in 2012, and is primarily responsible for business development and is an advisor on special projects to the Chairman.

Prior to joining Colony, Mr. Davis has over two decades of experience serving in senior public relations, management and marketing positions.

During 2011-2012, Mr. Davis was responsible for property management, development and investment strategy at WLD Holdings. Priorly, Mr. Davis served as the head of public relations for the Church of Scientology International.

http://www.colonyinc.com/executives.php

I wonder how involved Tommy actually was involved in WLD Holdings, his father's investment trust.

http://investing.businessweek.com/re...vcapId=5909299

When you click the Colony link, it says "file not found".

So, yeah.

He was listed on the site and it's been taken down.

When, I don't know.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, TO reported on someone emailing him and getting an answer.
In Tommys response he said he wasn't sure why the person had written to his "friends".
i could see Colony taking him off their page due to bad PR.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yeah, TO reported on someone emailing him and getting an answer.
In Tommys response he said he wasn't sure why the person had written to his "friends".
i could see Colony taking him off their page due to bad PR.
My guess too! Once Tony published that email exchange, I bet Tommy got a few more! :dieslaughing: So they took him down so people wouldn't email.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
When you click the Colony link, it says "file not found". He was listed on the site and it's been taken down. When, I don't know.

Colony Capital changed their website 2 weeks ago eliminating the photos of some of it's management, their bios & email addresses. This was after a few anons called Colony & emailed Tommy & other management about his Scientology involvement. This was discussed in a recent Underground Bunker article because Tommy responded to several emails & ordered the anon to stop emailing him.

Tommy & Jessica are working very hard to stay below the radar. I suspect Colony's taking down the site has something to do with this or they may just be updating their website. Tommy still works for Tom Barrack.

whoisxenu

Patron with Honors
"...a few anons called Colony & emailed Tommy & other management about his Scientology involvement..."

Oooh, I bet Tommy was angry, really really angry. :dieslaughing:

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Life will become increasingly difficult for Tommy and his 'beard-wife' Jessica....He has made his mug so recognisable, and worldwide too!....Oh yeah life even when lived in the comfy protective bubble of loads of cash, yeah it is going to be much harder because of all the attention lavished on the kult and its celebrittles...Tommy is heading straight to social death.:yes: