What's new

Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rundown!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rund

Can someone with OSA experience please comment. I'm curious if this is just a side-show that OSA doesn't care about, or if they're freaking out in the background.

Isn't he taking a huge risk doing this?
1) What risk is he taking engaging the public like this online
2) Is the fact that he's charging money to answer questions a big deal for OSA?

Seems to me like he just propositioned himself as the spokesperson for Co$.

Where did you read "he's charging money to answer questions"? Norman (Chill) is a tool for the cult & performs only at cult-sanctioned events. He's a nobody in the rap world today. Norman is, no doubt, encouraged to speak out at the SPs that are challenging him.

The rules in communication are lesser for public Scilons vs. Sea Org staff.

mawena

Patron with Honors
Re: Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rund

That's it! Chill E. B. has just attested to a new OT level!!!

COS!

Clown of Scientology. Applause Applause Applause!!!

-snip-

ANOTHER HELPFUL TIP FOR CHILL E.B.: You're not a rapper. You're a puppet. The puppet masters got you "rappin" their lyrics, thinking its your own. Kind of embarrassing, ain't it? I know, it's not your reality. LOL. That's okay, later in your life it'll hit you suddenly and you will get back the human ability you lost in Scientology--the wonderfully humbling, eye-opening & restorative human reflex called CRINGING.

Something tells me what this guy is doing is way out-ethics. Someone should report him.

Anyone can file a KR with RTC if they are so inclined:
https://www.rtc.org/reports/form/index.html

mawena

Patron with Honors

Where did you read "he's charging money to answer questions"? Norman (Chill) is a tool for the cult & performs only at cult-sanctioned events. He's a nobody in the rap world today. Norman is, no doubt, encouraged to speak out at the SPs that are challenging him.

The rules in communication are lesser for public Scilons vs. Sea Org staff.

It's on his twitter page:
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1slrl90

"So, for a nominal fee of $5 US dollars per question I will answer any questions one may have. For $20 (USD) I will answer 5 questions. I guarantee to answer within 36 hours upon receipt of payment. Payments can be made via PayPal. Payments are non refundable. "

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

Okay, I partially listened to three different Chill E.B. songs which were SO BAD I had to stop them. Challenge accepted. Ladies and Gentlemen, my first ever rap. Yup, a white girl can rap better than Chilly can. ;):coolwink:

[video]https://youtu.be/OCJi3XIv1qs[/video]
Oh my god that's was so fun!!
And btw, you are gorgeous!

MissWog

Is anyone following this guy's twitter feed?!

He's just sitting in front of his computer trying to pick a fight with the internet.

He must be losing his mind.

TWITTER BOMB THIS FOOL
I'm too busy & too sober to deal with him today.. I wonder if he blocked me after the other night??? Or maybe he is hoping I'll pay $5?!
What an asshat! Well, I got two followers after posting the Zac video of propaganda and even a PM on Twitter complimenting me on my excellent use of using his own words against him..boom boom boom stats straight up vertical!

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

These probably won't show up in order,
but here's today's stills, most of 'em:Screen shot 2015-04-20 at 1.17.30 PM.jpgScreen shot 2015-04-20 at 1.17.14 PM.pngScreen shot 2015-04-20 at 1.17.09 PM.pngScreen shot 2015-04-20 at 1.16.43 PM.png

ETA: Tweeted Chilly my rap video. Honestly wondering if he will watch it. He'll prob. assume it's entheta. :eyeroll:

MissWog

grrrr is there anything that will get through to this guy?
What's the button???

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

It's on his twitter page:
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1slrl90

"So, for a nominal fee of $5 US dollars per question I will answer any questions one may have. For $20 (USD) I will answer 5 questions. I guarantee to answer within 36 hours upon receipt of payment. Payments can be made via PayPal. Payments are non refundable. "

I wonder if he's behind on his rent. LOL.

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Norman-R-Berry/Concord-CA/6a18mat

mawena

Patron with Honors

I'm too busy & too sober to deal with him today.. I wonder if he blocked me after the other night??? Or maybe he is hoping I'll pay $5?!
What an asshat! Well, I got two followers after posting the Zac video of propaganda and even a PM on Twitter complimenting me on my excellent use of using his own words against him..boom boom boom stats straight up vertical!

grrrr is there anything that will get through to this guy?
What's the button???

You're not going to get through to him on twitter. If we can find someone who is close to him and somehow convince them to watch Going Clear that might work.

Here's his 3rd wife according to Smurf:
https://twitter.com/mrschilleb

Anyone else?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

You're not going to get through to him on twitter. If we can find someone who is close to him and somehow convince them to watch Going Clear that might work.

Anyone else?

His adult son, Jasen. There is an old photo of him with Chill at Mad Hatter Studios. His siblings are on Jasen's friend's list:

https://www.facebook.com/jasen.regoberry/friends

The_Fixer

Class Clown

Chill E.B.:

chill-eb-purif.jpg

HT - Scientology 411: Chill E.B. Honeymoons in Scientology Sauna
https://scientology411.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/chill-eb-honeymoons-in-scientology-sauna/

Errr, umm, I've just woken up after reading his little spiel.

Anything interesting happen since?

MissWog

Anyone else?
I know, I was being facetious..I just couldn't help myself and had to spar a little...so frustrating! Plus I'm halfhearted in my efforts, as I have toddlers & moms around me that require focused attention..but what an ASSHAT!!!

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

Wait, wait, wait, just to make it clear: I DON'T CARE if he drains away in the dying cult. He told me his reality doesn't contain the stuff I told him about. That makes him an ASSHOLE. I respond because I love watching him dig himself in deeper and deeper with the idiocy. I look forward to the day some media (yeah, right, who the hell is he) republishing his tweets.

The fact that not only does he in live in his "true for you" reality, but actually set up a payment system to ask him questions is absolutely the Scientological thing I've yet to see a single Scientologist on Twitter do. If he's not doing it to make amends (like he's ACTUALLY gonna answer the questions), then he's an even BIGGER asshole who doesn't have any sense of self-preservation.

Phew. Sorry. I think that's been building up after dealing with this idiot for an inordinately long amount of time for what he claims he is. He is semi-polite (always has a j/k added, though), but that's nothing either. He's a loser with a super-old Sega commercial. His classic "I live in my own reality" answer just makes him... cooked meat. Get it? :coolwink:

mawena

Patron with Honors

Wait, wait, wait, just to make it clear: I DON'T CARE if he drains away in the dying cult. He told me his reality doesn't contain the stuff I told him about. That makes him an ASSHOLE. I respond because I love watching him dig himself in deeper and deeper with the idiocy. I look forward to the day some media (yeah, right, who the hell is he) republishing his tweets.

The fact that not only does he in live in his "true for you" reality, but actually set up a payment system to ask him questions is absolutely the Scientological thing I've yet to see a single Scientologist on Twitter do. If he's not doing it to make amends (like he's ACTUALLY gonna answer the questions), then he's an even BIGGER asshole who doesn't have any sense of self-preservation.

Phew. Sorry. I think that's been building up after dealing with this idiot for an inordinately long amount of time for what he claims he is. He is semi-polite (always has a j/k added, though), but that's nothing either. He's a loser with a super-old Sega commercial. His classic "I live in my own reality" answer just makes him... cooked meat. Get it? :coolwink:

I get the impression that they haven't dug their talons in just yet. I don't know if he's really felt the force of a real reg cycle. I dont think he even knows what a sec check is. Correct me if I'm wrong but he just sounds like a guy who did the purif and a few courses.

Consider that (I got this from http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?39218-Invited-into-the-Bowels-of-the-Beast) they're calling in people right now to "chat." I bet he gets a call to. It's all hands on deck and they need all the cash they can get. Let this guy take a little vacation to Flag, sit by the pool and get reg'd over and over again. Then it might start to crack.

He seems to have lost his mind today. Any of his fans can just look at these weird crazy arguments he's allowing himself to get into with random internet folk. That's not healthy for you mind or your career.

But thank you thewritegoddess, your dedication is appreciated.

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

I get the impression that they haven't dug their talons in just yet. I don't know if he's really felt the force of a real reg cycle. I dont think he even knows what a sec check is. Correct me if I'm wrong but he just sounds like a guy who did the purif and a few courses.

BUT HE KNOWS WHAT DISCONNECTION IS! CDEsAFDVIAA0Kx5.jpg

MissWog

mawena,
I bet you're right and he hasn't been exposed to much pressure. Scientology celebrities are few these days and I have had the feeling, for a long while now, that he gets the private entrance treatment. They use his image on all sorts of flyers & he gets a staring role in the latest music videos..more fame than he would have outside the bubble. No wonder he is happy with his reality :whistling:

That's why I just couldn't help myself after he refused to address the question about abused Sea Org'ers waiting on him..to answer that he wants $5.00 ..cherry picking the tweets he answers.

ughh!

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

I tweeted Chill E.B. about #wheresShelly a couple days ago... he just replied to me that he's talked to her (!) and that she's at home (???).

https://twitter.com/Chill_EB/status/590144203985846272

Is Chill E.B. going off the deep end? Could he be telling the truth?? I rather doubt it...

Naw, that's his acceptable answer. He thought if the first "Shelly" he knew. No way there's grandkids! Aren't even kids!

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Let me put this in another context. Like anyone, Chill had problems. And like anyone he sought solutions. He thinks that Scientology quieted a problem and in response took the bait, swallowed the hook and accepted the rest of Scientology along with that small solution he thought it solved. Because he wants to have a meaningful life, with anyone would want. Because he wants to feel that life is in order, something anyone would want. In the average case someone finds a solution to a problem like adhd or what have you and its benign. Maybe the solution really worked or maybe it was coincidence (in the average case I mentioned.) But the consequences of the solution don't involve joining a cult. In Chill's case, he is going down a road that for a long time will seem pleasant since being a celebrity he won't see the seamy side. I hope this phase is short, even if it does last more than the 5 minutes he exceeded in the sauna. However, given the amount of high "ARC" communication he will be love-bombed with I doubt his departure will be anytime soon..... The only hope is if he has opinion leaders who he is not yet cut off from who can influence him, hold weight with him, and who can skillfully decrypt his 'wins' for what they really are. Odds? Slim. (That chat stream where he says he cannot be accountable sounds just like recent JT comments.... only concerned with hisself and his own progress in life.