What's new

Monique Yingling up to bat

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Not unexpected. Tweeters should be lighting up the boards and pointing out her foolishness!

mawena

Patron with Honors
Monique Yingling is a classic golem (not to be confused with gollum).

If any of you have heard the story out of Int Base where people were forced to clean up all the human waste in the aeration ponds, she is what came after.

Unsure what to do with all that human waste DM decided he needed a new playmate after having been thoroughly rejected by his own family.

So ya basically YM is a troll like monster made of the literal shit that comes out of $cientologists.

Prove me wrong.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
"Church funds are dedicated to promulgation of the faith and supporting global humanitarian initiatives for the benefit of people of all faiths."

I sure would like to see a financial statement giving detailed information about exactly where the funds go in the furtherance of these two areas of "dedication".

Where is the money actually spent? Who are the checks being written to, Monique? When is the last time the Church of Scientology had an audit of its books to determine compliance?

mawena

Patron with Honors
"Church funds are dedicated to promulgation of the faith and supporting global humanitarian initiatives for the benefit of people of all faiths."

I sure would like to see a financial statement giving detailed information about exactly where the funds go in the furtherance of these two areas of "dedication".

Where is the money actually spent? Who are the checks being written to, Monique? When is the last time the Church of Scientology had an audit of its books to determine compliance?

Keep in mind that troll-lawyer Yingling takes very specific and direct orders from DM is simply following the usual Co$ script. In fact, DM may have dictated that letter and had his lawyers check that is was ambiguous enough to pass legal muster.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm sure Mr. Gibney is quaking in his boots and feeling ashamed of his misunderstanding.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
The fact that she is responding in this way to me seems significant. I guess she doesn't have a problem
with everything else in the film though.

Sindy

Crusader
The fact that she is responding in this way to me seems significant. I guess she doesn't have a problem
with everything else in the film though.

It could be. I suppose if they weren't worried about their tax exempt status, they might just ignore it but on the other hand, they never ignore ANYTHING so it's just reaction central, as usual.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Question: Will Ms. Yingling be seated next to Mr. Miscavige when he is subpoenaed to testify?

The court should put them in separate cages so Davey doesn't have her finger bent backwards and slapp :yes: her into committing perjury.

Not that that would make much difference as the 'in the court of public opinion' she has already perjured herself by her supposed skillful 'acceptable truth' truths, publicly known as contrived, lacking of full disclosure and dishonest statements.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
As Monique yingling apparently didn't succed to get any ''control'' over the espees spreading pseudo-lies in a documentary, neither to fear them or whatever....

I wonder if she is treated as a CO$ staff....for this epic fail...

I supposed her stats are almost to 0 - apparently she didn't handled HBO\Gibney worldwide black pr - (why didn't she sue for libel and diffamation???)
What condition is it ????
Will she be handled as it shall be per LRH tech?????

This epic fail would normally deserve a com ev :confused2:

Amirite????:unsure:

(By the way- is Moxon still around ????)

mawena

Patron with Honors
Yes, except one gets paid $900/hour & the other gets $48 a week. :)

Is Yingling not a $cilon? If she's a wog lawyer can you please explain how she is so die-hard about it? I remember seeing her with the inch wives on Anderson Cooper and she seemed to have that 1,000 yard stare of someone who has made it pas OT V, but I am not a good judge.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Is Yingling not a $cilon? If she's a wog lawyer can you please explain how she is so die-hard about it? I remember seeing her with the inch wives on Anderson Cooper and she seemed to have that 1,000 yard stare of someone who has made it pas OT V, but I am not a good judge.

Monique & her late husband has earned millions of dollars in legal fees being ardent attorneys for the cult.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-church-of-scientologys-most-trusted-lawyers-2012-9?op=1

https://www.facebook.com/monique.yingling.9

No one in her family are or were Scilons.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
She looks like a natural clear/airhead.

YinglingMonique-49651-0306.jpg

http://www.zsrlaw.com/attorneys-government-affairs-staff/monique-yingling