What's new

Are Members of the Scientology Nation of Islam Mosque threatening Jonathan VanLoan?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Are members of Church of Scientology Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque No. 27 threatening Jonathan VanLoan?

[Prior thread with evidence the Church of Scientology Community Center of Inglewood is Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque No. 27:

Scientology Inglewood Community Center is Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque 27

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Center-is-Nation-of-Islam-Muhammad-Mosque-27 ]

NEW INFORMATION:

Guest post to the Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque #27 Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=818298898201125&id=131027080261647
Jonathan VanLoan => Muhammad Mosque #27

10 hrs · Los Angeles, CA ·

Good Morning Tony!

Apparently, the apology I made on this page a few weeks ago was not accepted by either you and/or some of your Members.

Therefore, I repeat, I apologize for the text messages I sent to Brandy Thomas from Santa Monica, early on the morning of December 15, 2014, regarding the actions of Vince Allen, when he threatened my life at the apartment of Annette Pike, where I was an invited guest.

The messages were sent in anger, and were not intended to be racist. If Vince were Chinese, or Tierra del Fuegan, I would have felt the same way.
I ask that your Members stop harassing me, and invading my privacy.

This is a country of laws, not of men. Some time ago, I made Los Angeles United States Attorney Andre Birotte's office aware of the problem that has developed with the Nation of Islam.

If anything would ever happen to me, launching an investigation would not be difficult.

I respectfully ask that you cease & desist with your actions immediately.
I believe what you have done might be considered hate crimes under federal and state law.

I thank you & the Nation for helping me better understand the deep feelings of woundedness that many African-Americans have, justifiably, regarding this country's history of oppression against them.

Have a great day!

Peace!
Jonathan

attachment.php

attachment.php

Jonathan VanLoan on Facebook - About:
https://www.facebook.com/jonvanloan/about
Screenwriter at Gold Star Entertainment
Past: Goldstar Entertainment and Rainmaker Musical Entertainment

Studied International Law at Notre Dame Law School
Past: Oral Roberts University and Coatesville Area High School

Lives in Los Angeles, California
From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Post on Jonathan VanLoan's Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=a.4552397254320.183586.1423064922&type=1

attachment.php

**NOISLAMISTSTATECANEVERMURDERME**
Oh, yeah,they might kill the body. (With permission) But kill me? Can't happen. Why, Jon, you ask? Because the Guy below has got my back.

Attachments

• Jonathan001.PNG
    Jonathan001.PNG
    15.1 KB · Views: 335
  • Jonathan002.PNG
    Jonathan002.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 313
  • Jonathan003.PNG
    Jonathan003.PNG
    15.6 KB · Views: 328

CommunicatorIC

Re: Are Members of the Scientology Nation of Islam Mosque threatening Jonathan VanLoa

The threats happened in the future? Send in Dr. Who.
Obviously, the most important thing in the OP is any grammar mistake. Because what is alleged to have happened is completely unclear.

CommunicatorIC

Re: Are Members of the Scientology Nation of Islam Mosque threatening Jonathan VanLoa

I've been told Scientology can help the Nation of Islam with issues like this. Apparently, Scientology has a little booklet. I think it is called The Way To Happiness?

Perhaps the Nation of Islam has heard of it? :confused2:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Obviously, the most important thing in the OP is any grammar mistake. Because what is alleged to have happened is completely unclear.

I don't understand, either. Maybe Van Loan made a racist comment or one that was perceived as racist by the recipient? Vince Allen is an African-American adoptee that was raised by white parents. There are photos of him & family members on his FB.

https://www.facebook.com/mrvinceallen

http://www.linkedin.com/in/vinceallen

I don't see any references to Vince being involved in the Nation of Islam, either.

CommunicatorIC

I don't understand, either. Maybe Van Loan made a racist comment or one that was perceived as racist by the recipient? Vince Allen is an African-American adoptee that was raised by white parents. There are photos of him & family members on his FB.

https://www.facebook.com/mrvinceallen

http://www.linkedin.com/in/vinceallen

I don't see any references to Vince being involved in the Nation of Islam, either.
While the cross-post in the OP may not be a model of great writing, I really don't see what is unclear. Maybe I'm missing something.

The way I read it, the cross-post in the OP states:

1) On the morning of December 15, 2013 [text says "2014," which is obviously a typo], Jonathan Van Loan was at the apartment of Annette Pike as an invited guest.

2) Vince Allen allegedly threatened Jonathan Van Loan.

3) Jonathan Van Loan sent text messages to Brandy Thomas regarding such alleged threats by Vince Allen to Jonathan Van Loan.

4) Such text messages were perceived to be racist.

5) Members of Church of Scientology Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque No. 27 (apparently known to Jonathan Van Loan only as Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque No. 27) thereafter allegedly threatened, harassed and/or invaded the privacy of Jonathan Van Loan.

Finally, you note that you don't see any references to Vince Allen being involved in the Nation of Islam. Perhaps Brandy Thomas, the person to whom Jonathan Van Loan sent the texts, is involved in the Nation of Islam (though I have been unable to find any references to that, either). Perhaps Vince Allen and/or Brandy Thomas have friends, acquaintances, or associates who are involved with the Nation of Islam, or the Nation of Islam was otherwise informed regarding the allegedly racist texts.

jake1920

While the cross-post in the OP may not be a model of great writing, I really don't see what is unclear. Maybe I'm missing something.

The way I read it, the cross-post in the OP states:

1) On the morning of December 15, 2013 [text says "2014," which is obviously a typo], Jonathan Van Loan was at the apartment of Annette Pike as an invited guest.

2) Vince Allen allegedly threatened Jonathan Van Loan.

3) Jonathan Van Loan sent text messages to Brandy Thomas regarding such alleged threats by Vince Allen to Jonathan Van Loan.

4) Such text messages were perceived to be racist.

5) Members of Church of Scientology Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque No. 27 (apparently known to Jonathan Van Loan only as Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque No. 27) thereafter allegedly threatened, harassed and/or invaded the privacy of Jonathan Van Loan.

Finally, you note that you don't see any references to Vince Allen being involved in the Nation of Islam. Perhaps Brandy Thomas, the person to whom Jonathan Van Loan sent the texts, is involved in the Nation of Islam (though I have been unable to find any references to that, either). Perhaps Vince Allen and/or Brandy Thomas have friends, acquaintances, or associates who are involved with the Nation of Islam, or the Nation of Islam was otherwise informed regarding the allegedly racist texts.

Yes, I did get the dates wrong. The incident with Vince Allen occured in December of 2013 - my apologies. Beginning early the morning of January 1, 2014, I was kidnapped by the Nation of Islam, in collusion with the Los Angeles Police Department and Fire Department from downtown L.A. I was forced into an L.A.F.D. ambulance where I was injected with chemicals designed to explode my heart. The ambulance took me to Good Samaritan Hospital, where an E.R. physician said, "I've got all the paperwork ready." They were going to kill me and blame it on street drugs. But, I made such a stink in the E.R., basically screaming at the top of my lungs, "I've been kidnapped and these people are trying to kill me", that I think the N.O.I. changed its mind. Annette Pike told me later that month that Vince had taken my text messages to the N.O.I. and the N.O.I. agreed to kill me. BTW, the N.O.I. would still like to kill me. They can't do it now, because too many people know about what happened.

jake1920

I screamed at Sean (sp?) the other night over at the COS in Inglewood. I still suffer from P.T.S.D., so all the activity in Baltimore made me anxious. I demanded a meeting with Tony Muhammad & Dave, because Mosque #27 meets in that building, and very few people know. Sean didn't even know that the Mosque uses that address on their FB page.
I just want Tony to tell me in front of somebody that the hit is off, and that the N.O.I. is going to leave me alone.
So that I can go back to L.A. & get my movie made-
****LOGLINE****

Based on a true story-

Cashmire: A Love Story is the story of a middle aged white lawyer from Philadelphia who for years tries to find love in the drug game. Just at the point he’s ready to give up, he meets and falls in love with Cashmire, a young African - American crystal meth addict from South Central Los Angeles. Through a bizarre sequence of events, the lawyer finds himself running from a large group of radical Muslims who want to kill him. In the end, the lawyer helps Cashmire get clean, and she helps him find...himself.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

Pro Tip: Next time it might be wise to not look for credible news stories about CoS/NOI via FB posts about text messages between a bunch of crazy people making totally unsubstantiated claims.

CommunicatorIC

Pro Tip: Next time it might be wise to not look for credible news stories about CoS/NOI via FB posts about text messages between a bunch of crazy people making totally unsubstantiated claims.
I saw some allegations. I cross-posted them. I asked the question.

But since you have personally concluded the allegations are all BS, a mod can close the thread.

You are right. Thank Xenu nobody even considered initial crazy, unsubstantiated internet postings of supposed "first hand" accounts about a so-called prison referred to "the Hole" (the Hole?, seriously?, how cliched), beatings, coerced abortions, etc. -- particularly since their has to my knowledge never been a police report or complaint regarding same..

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

I saw some allegations. I cross-posted them. I asked the question.

But since you have personally concluded the allegations are all BS, a mod can close the thread.

You are right. Thank Xenu nobody even considered initial crazy, unsubstantiated internet postings of supposed "first hand" accounts about a so-called prison referred to "the Hole" (the Hole?, seriously?, how cliched), beatings, coerced abortions, etc. -- particularly since their has to my knowledge never been a police report or complaint regarding same..

I was forced into an L.A.F.D. ambulance where I was injected with chemicals designed to explode my heart. The ambulance took me to Good Samaritan Hospital, where an E.R. physician said, "I've got all the paperwork ready." They were going to kill me and blame it on street drugs. But, I made such a stink in the E.R., basically screaming at the top of my lungs, "I've been kidnapped and these people are trying to kill me", that I think the N.O.I. changed its mind. Annette Pike told me later that month that Vince had taken my text messages to the N.O.I. and the N.O.I. agreed to kill me

Well "Annette" told him the NOI agreed to kill him due to some text messages, good thing the heart exploding injection didn't work, or maybe the doctor's paperwork wasn't really ready, or maybe the NOI, Good Smararitan and LAFD did just change their minds.

I'm sorry if you can't distinguish between the paranoid delusions of a mentally ill unknown man on FB who thinks the LAFD and Good Samaritan Hospital are colluding together to kill people on order for the NOI (over text messages no less) and credible allegations of abuses from former members of Scientology. The differences seem pretty clear to me.

Maybe you can help Jonathan either get the hit called off or help him get his movie (based on a true story) made?

(BTW: When I first read Blown For Good's stories on OCMB many years ago, (2004?) about the hole, the "musical chairs" etc.. I never doubted them for a moment. )

CommunicatorIC

I'm sorry if you can't distinguish between the paranoid delusions of a mentally ill unknown man on FB who thinks the LAFD and Good Samaritan Hospital are colluding together to kill people on order for the NOI (over text messages no less) and credible allegations of abuses from former members of Scientology. The differences seem pretty clear to me.
Thanks for judging me based on information I didn't cross-post and was not in the OP, but was instead posted five months after my OP.

You don't like the job I'm doing cross-posting? You're so fucking omniscient and precognitive? Fine, then you take over my job.

Oh, wait, that would require effort beyond making snarky comments.