What's new

Help Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Andrik Schapers pay for his cancer treatment

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Help Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Andrik Schapers pay for his cancer treatment.

Mike Rinder: IAS – Hang Your Heads In Shame

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ias-hang-your-heads-in-shame/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Screenshot-264.png

This is a Go Fund Me page asking for money to treat Andrik Schapers cancer.

Andrik Schapers was one of the FIRST IAS Freedom Medal Winners. He was at every “crusade” that was ever held anywhere. The IAS used him as a poster child. Marching in his goofy boots, singing songs — he was long the most visible “IAS Crusader” all over the world. And what has that earned him — having to beg the general public for help.

For an organization that loudly proclaims its humanitarian good works, how can they allow something like this to happen?

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

I am not passing judgment on Andrik’s actions on behalf of the IAS (he seemed to be more cheerleader than vampire), nor on how he may or may not have treated his cancer or whether trying to collect $85,000 for some sort of novel treatment is throwing money at a quack.

I am commenting on the undisputed face that a poster child of the IAS for decades now feels alone and incapable of dealing with the situation he finds himself in without resorting to begging for assistance on the internet. To me this says everything about the organization that he was such a prominent part of for so many years.

The IAS vampires who were his “best buddies” when they needed him are sitting around on their mountains of cash watching this happen. They are probably complaining that he is a “PTS DB” and his begging for himself is diverting money from the IAS. He joins early IAS Freedom Medal Winners Dennis Clark and Jane Allen who were left to fend for themselves after they became seriously ill. And some others who have been “disappeared” from the IAS “Freedom Medal Winners List” like Peter Schless, Joy Westrum, Rena Weinberg, Boris Levitsky,Wendy Honnor and probably a bunch of others I have forgotten…. This is an organization that quickly and without remorse disposes of those it no longer has any use for.

This is the perfect microcosm of the oxymoron that is “scientology compassion” and the lie that they are the “world’s largest private relief force.”

I spit.

You can see the full page here.

http://www.gofundme.com/u86ebu4

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Help Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Andrik Schapers pay for his cancer treatmen

According to the gofundme page, he will be doing "immersion in the super-oxygenated Kaqun waters developed by a team of doctors and engineers in Budapest." Sad. Going from one form of quackery to another.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: Help Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Andrik Schapers pay for his cancer treatmen

According to the gofundme page, he will be doing "immersion in the super-oxygenated Kaqun waters developed by a team of doctors and engineers in Budapest." Sad. Going from one form of quackery to another.

http://theworstthingsforsale.com/2015/01/07/what-is-kaqun-water

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/oxyscams.html

Crazy shit. Here's another cancer patient with a GoFundMe account & taking Kaqun immersion baths.

http://www.gofundme.com/719zi8

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

I knew this guy, a Registrar. for the cult for 40 years.

He went to the Fraud Scam Base to get "trained" to be a Class Fucked Auditor - high ranking asshole.

He was there for4 5 years and failed.

He came back to the Org and had to scrub stuff around the building for many months

He would not smile or participate

His family said he "felt terrible" because he could not make it

He told me he had tumors coming out of his body - he could not take it

He donated his inheritance $50K to the Idle Morgue

He took back his job as Registrar and failed at that - his own kid wrote him up and was going to have him comm eval'd and Declared SP

He got cancer - colon cancer

He had his colon removed and did chemo

He also borrowed money to get up the Bridge- got some auditing.

The cancer went into remission

LRH was given the credit....

See how Scientology Works when the Standard Tech is APPLIED

:omg::nervous::no::omg::nervous::no::omg::nervous::no::omg::nervous::no::omg::nervous::no:

Last edited:

OutFO38

Patron

Just horrible. The church expects you to help them and give all your time and money. But when you need help they're nowhere to be found.

prosecco

Patron Meritorious

Is there any other information available, such as the reason he is resorting to this treatment is because chemo and/or radiation has not been effective?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

Is there any other information available, such as the reason he is resorting to this treatment is because chemo and/or radiation has not been effective?

Or not tried because .... psychs? :confused2:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious

Or not tried because .... psychs? :confused2:

Is that the scientology view on chemo? I had no idea. I thought they didn't get treatment more along the lines of negligence than actual matter of principle?

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe he isn't insured, or it's too expensive for his insurers to pay out on?

Leland

Crusader

Is that the scientology view on chemo? I had no idea. I thought they didn't get treatment more along the lines of negligence than actual matter of principle?

Yes, this is what I thought also.

In addition...

Per the Cult of Hubbard ANY sickness....( and pretty much any malady at all...) is a PTS situation...and therefore one is connected to an SP.

This was my take on it....

I guess....Hubbard didn't "believe" in Viruses....and Bacteria....and other aspects of illness....

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

The cult treats all people like lemons - squeeze all the juice out of 'em, toss 'em aside, then grab another one & repeat the cycle.

It never varies.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Scientologists don't believe in chemo or radiation.

[video=youtube;B6llhoWSGS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6llhoWSGS4[/video]

"“A Sea Org member of ten years plus, Diane Morrison, who was approximately 30 years old, had been diagnosed with cancer. Scientology is paranoid about X-rays and gamma rays, and they refused to let Diane get chemotherapy. The two Scientology doctors, one was LRH’s personal physician prescribed a course of vitamin therapy and auditing to cure Diane’s cancer.”

http://narcononcanada.com/2012/12/22/scientologys-citizens-commission-on-human-rights

http://www.xenu-directory.net/practices/medical1.html

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

I knew this guy, a Registrar. for the cult for 40 years. He took back his job as Registrar and failed at that - his own kid wrote him up and was going to have him comm eval'd and Declared SP

Which "kid" is that? The only child I am aware Adrianus (Andrik) Johannes Schapers had was with his ex-wife, Gail, in Texas, and the child was not a Scilon... France Martina Schapers.

http://find.intelius.com/Find-Phone-Address/El+Campo-TX/France-Stovall.html

http://www.mocavo.com/Adrianus-Scha...e-Record-Index-1968-2002/18293236917104306922

Leland

Crusader

Scientologists don't believe in chemo or radiation.

I hadn't thought of that.....OF COURSE....Radiation would be a problem for Cult of Hubbard members....due to LRH's book...."All about Radiation..." and the Purif....

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

I hadn't thought of that.....OF COURSE....Radiation would be a problem for Cult of Hubbard members....due to LRH's book...."All about Radiation..." and the Purif....

After radiation, you'd have to do the Purif all over again & sweat the purple toxins out (according to Kelly Preston). :biggrin:

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors

For what it's worth - I had a parent that got cancer and Megan Shields advised my parent that they need to go see an oncologist. Unfortunately, my parent went the natural route and passed away from the cancer.

I also knew a former work colleague that got cancer - I believe he was OT5. He went to all the medical doctors and got chemo etc. Unfortunately, he passed away too.

Actually, I know of handful of people, all cherch members that have done both, natural and chemo, most with bad results. I know back in the 80's (when my parent got cancer) the medical route was looked down on, but I think by the late 90's, they started to change their stance.

I think they've lost too many members to keep pushing the "handle it with auditing" bs. Of course they'll still take your money to do whatever auditing they can, but you need to be on medical lines too. Smartly so, you can't keep giving them all your money if you're dead.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Knows

I knew this guy, a Registrar. for the cult for 40 years. He took back his job as Registrar and failed at that - his own kid wrote him up and was going to have him comm eval'd and Declared SP
Which "kid" is that? The only child I am aware Adrianus (Andrik) Johannes Schapers had was with his ex-wife, Gail, in Texas, and the child was not a Scilon... France Martina Schapers.

Smurfie,
I think you need to read "I knew this guy" as "I once knew another guy, a Registrar". Then "this guy" means someone else.
I had the same confusion at first. :)

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

I knew this guy, a Registrar. for the cult for 40 years.

He went to the Fraud Scam Base to get "trained" to be a Class Fucked Auditor - high ranking asshole.

He was there for4 5 years and failed.

He came back to the Org and had to scrub stuff around the building for many months

He would not smile or participate

His family said he "felt terrible" because he could not make it

He told me he had tumors coming out of his body - he could not take it

He donated his inheritance $50K to the Idle Morgue

He took back his job as Registrar and failed at that - his own kid wrote him up and was going to have him comm eval'd and Declared SP

He got cancer - colon cancer

He had his colon removed and did chemo

He also borrowed money to get up the Bridge- got some auditing.

The cancer went into remission

LRH was given the credit....

See how Scientology Works when the Standard Tech is APPLIED
Emphasis added.