What's new

Toronto June 22 - 26: Getting Clear: A Conference on Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Toronto June 22 - 26: Getting Clear: A Conference on Scientology.

http://gettingclear.co/index.html

attachment.php

attachment.php

Getting Clear: A Conference on Scientology

HOME REGISTRATION HOUSING SCHEDULE FILMING

For details other than on this website, contact Rebekka Paul, the conference administrator, at [email protected]

The Getting Clear conference is planned by Jon Atack and Professor Beverley but is not sponsored by Tyndale Seminary. Jon is author of A Piece of Blue Sky, one of the most famous books on Scientology.

Professor Beverley has been studying Scientology since 1978. He has lectured on Scientology at various international conferences.

In addition to Jon and Professor Beverley, the following stars of the counter-Scientology firmament have already confirmed that they will be available in person, by Skype or on video:

Paulette Cooper, author of The Scandal of Scientology and target of the infamous Operation Freakout

Tony Ortega, proprietor of the Underground Bunker, to speak about his remarkable book The Unbreakable Miss Lovely [about Paulette]

Gerry Armstrong, L. Ron Hubbard's one-time archivist and long time target of Scientology.

Eminent biographer, Russell Miller, author of Bare-Faced Messiah

Jesse Prince, senior Sea Org member, and David Miscavige’s auditor, with revelations from his new book

Hana Whitfield, founding member of the Sea Org, captain of the Mission Into Time

Nan McLean, ex-member in Canada and longtime critic

Ursula Caberta, former Hamburg Minister and driving force behind German legislation concerning Scientology

Nancy Many, author of My Billion Year Contract, and subject of Brainwashed

Andreas Heldal-Lund, creator of xenu.net and Operation Clambake

Arnaud Pallison, criminologist, author and advisor to the French courts

Tory Christman, former OSA agent

Steven Hassan, author, Combating Cult Mind Control

Professor Alexander Dvorkin, for 21 years head of a counter-cult group in eastern Europe

Karin Spaink, journalist and long term Scientology critic, who won a long legal battle against Scientology

David Pike, head of FACTNet

Lawrence Wollersheim, who was paid a nine million dollar judgement by Scientology

Chuck Beatty, former Sea Org member, privy to Hubbard ‘advices’

David Barrett, PhD, sociologist and author of several books about new religious movements

Jonny Jacobsen, journalist, who has reported on Scientology for over two decades. Host of Infinite Complacency

Chris Shelton, former member and advocate of critical thinking

Nora Crest, second generation member and Celebrity Center staffer

Pete Griffiths, leading activist from Ireland and organizer of Flag Down

Marta Gorna, Polish activist

Professor Martin Poulter, expert on belief systems

Steve Cannane, ABC TV presenter, author of a forthcoming history of Scientology in Australia

Jamie DeWolf, performance artist, poet, filmmaker, and great grandson of L Ron Hubbard

Attachments

• GettingClear.jpg
    GettingClear.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 128
  • GettingClear2.PNG
    GettingClear2.PNG
    280.8 KB · Views: 123

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Toronto June 22 - 26: Getting Clear: A Conference on Scientology.

http://gettingclear.co/index.html

attachment.php

attachment.php

Getting Clear: A Conference on Scientology

HOME REGISTRATION HOUSING SCHEDULE FILMING

For details other than on this website, contact Rebekka Paul, the conference administrator, at [email protected]

The Getting Clear conference is planned by Jon Atack and Professor Beverley but is not sponsored by Tyndale Seminary. Jon is author of A Piece of Blue Sky, one of the most famous books on Scientology.

Professor Beverley has been studying Scientology since 1978. He has lectured on Scientology at various international conferences.

In addition to Jon and Professor Beverley, the following stars of the counter-Scientology firmament have already confirmed that they will be available in person, by Skype or on video:

Paulette Cooper, author of The Scandal of Scientology and target of the infamous Operation Freakout

Tony Ortega, proprietor of the Underground Bunker, to speak about his remarkable book The Unbreakable Miss Lovely [about Paulette]

Gerry Armstrong, L. Ron Hubbard's one-time archivist and long time target of Scientology.

Eminent biographer, Russell Miller, author of Bare-Faced Messiah

Jesse Prince, senior Sea Org member, and David Miscavige’s auditor, with revelations from his new book

Hana Whitfield, founding member of the Sea Org, captain of the Mission Into Time

Nan McLean, ex-member in Canada and longtime critic

Ursula Caberta, former Hamburg Minister and driving force behind German legislation concerning Scientology

Nancy Many, author of My Billion Year Contract, and subject of Brainwashed

Andreas Heldal-Lund, creator of xenu.net and Operation Clambake

Arnaud Pallison, criminologist, author and advisor to the French courts

Tory Christman, former OSA agent

Steven Hassan, author, Combating Cult Mind Control

Professor Alexander Dvorkin, for 21 years head of a counter-cult group in eastern Europe

Karin Spaink, journalist and long term Scientology critic, who won a long legal battle against Scientology

David Pike, head of FACTNet

Lawrence Wollersheim, who was paid a nine million dollar judgement by Scientology

Chuck Beatty, former Sea Org member, privy to Hubbard ‘advices’

David Barrett, PhD, sociologist and author of several books about new religious movements

Jonny Jacobsen, journalist, who has reported on Scientology for over two decades. Host of Infinite Complacency

Chris Shelton, former member and advocate of critical thinking

Nora Crest, second generation member and Celebrity Center staffer

Pete Griffiths, leading activist from Ireland and organizer of Flag Down

Marta Gorna, Polish activist

Professor Martin Poulter, expert on belief systems

Steve Cannane, ABC TV presenter, author of a forthcoming history of Scientology in Australia

Jamie DeWolf, performance artist, poet, filmmaker, and great grandson of L Ron Hubbard

WOW! A 5-day event with such a great line-up can only be awesome. :cheerleader: :happydance: :thumbsup:

Too bad I can't go and watch live, but I hope a lot of great videos will find their way to Youtube soon thereafter.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
WOW! A 5-day event with such a great line-up can only be awesome. :cheerleader: :happydance: :thumbsup:

Too bad I can't go and watch live, but I hope a lot of great videos will find their way to Youtube soon thereafter.

That is a REALLY impressive line-up! :thumbsup:

Jump

Operating teatime

I'm on the other other side of the world and I would be there too if I could. The awesome lineup and program is awesome.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great name!

Funny how we can take the Scientologese language and turn it right back on them.

:thumbsup:

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow

I'm on the other other side of the world and I would be there too if I could. The awesome lineup and program is awesome.

I'm on the other side of the prison wall .... and ohhhhh ..... how I wish I could be there!!

Thank you John Atack and Prof Beverly for putting together such a great line up of SPs.

Thanks for the kind words about our conference, speakers and program.
Jon and I have worked very hard to get it all together, in spite of some setbacks.
If anyone in the ESMB world would like to help with financial support, that would be wonderful.
You can write me or Jon at [email protected] or me directly at [email protected]